India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Fumbling Yash, hayee!

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
OMGG Today's epi was fantastice esp the part where Aarti goes all JKR on Yash, and her whole speech about "Its your problem, not me!" was too good!ClapClap KS was fantastic!Wink
But how cute was Yash with his face as if a kid was getting scolded and his long face was just heart-melting as he realized his mistakeEmbarrassed, and then him trying to get Aarti to calm down and fumbling and then the little "smile/laugh" as he takes in her no-nonsense attitude through her eyes and then literally running into the store was def a treat to watch!
Aarti brings out the kid in Yash in the true sense, and she knows how to handle him, and its actually very nice to see Yash having fun here and there, being lost in his present because the man is losing out on so much and is a genuinely lovable and a simple man!
Loved AarYa today!Big smile

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

garagabhavanaNisha_abiananya93suju19*Maleena*pratimaan2012DeepDL19nirmalac99ladyBgudleenarana42amourfouGCFireLordPhoenixgcluv..Anita..roseinbloomLoveforlife-LetItGo-

xodramalover IF-Sizzlerz
xodramalover
xodramalover

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
That was my favorite scene today! I loved how Aarti told Yash her feelings without reservations.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

amourfouGC IF-Dazzler
amourfouGC
amourfouGC

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
yesterday episode was superb combination of drama and comedy , love the whole Aarya scene they were directed brilliantly and specially Aarya's awesome expressions makes it perfect . Gurmeet's acting was beyond to praise it was just speechless , he was loooking so cute and innocent and his every expression make the whole scene perfect ... love it . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42FireLordPhoenix

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
GC makes Yash look so vulnerable at times that I truly want to hug him!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepDL19FireLordPhoenix

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashish 1322

GC makes Yash look so vulnerable at times that I truly want to hug him!

agreed! And after that last scene, all I could say is poor aarti, really how can she resist falling in love with this adorable person. One moment he makes u go all red with anger when he brings in those weird accusations, and the next moment he becomes so vulnerable himself! Gurmeet is amazing. and KS too. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93nirmalac99ladyBgud

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Agree with you!!! amazing!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyBgud

ladyBgud IF-Dazzler
ladyBgud
ladyBgud

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
yes! it's his turn! Dancing it's his turn!Dancing
naj7 Goldie
naj7
naj7

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
I am soo glad Aarti spoke up about the whole Arpita issue..i am soo glad she did not stay quite ... the truth is that he wants to associate everything with Arpita and now he does realise it..

May b things will change between them soon.. i hope nothing bad hppns to them ..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index