Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

S.A.S.R.P.A {Invites Only} #5 (Page 36)

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

OMG I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. LOL It was I think on Tuesday, yes Tuesday. I was at the doctors office waiting room. While I was there I was checking out episode pictures since I missed the episode and all. I was grinning like an idiot for an Arhi picture. Then this lady next to me is like, ''awe look at you smiling away texting your bf'' I was shocked clearly and I was like, ''What? I. Oh. Yes, he is the sweetest!" LOL I died laughing later on. True Story. 

Hahah LOL lol

And I was grinning like a fool the whole day yesterday that my mom asked me why i was happy?! I answered: Just a good day :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11Dalmuthuya

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waterunder11

lol why am i seeing so many os's on suhaag raat! does everyone really think it will happen?

Sapnon ki duniya Ala ;) let them be in their Lala land! LOL

waterunder11Dalmuthuya

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

OMG I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. LOL It was I think on Tuesday, yes Tuesday. I was at the doctors office waiting room. While I was there I was checking out episode pictures since I missed the episode and all. I was grinning like an idiot for an Arhi picture. Then this lady next to me is like, ''awe look at you smiling away texting your bf'' I was shocked clearly and I was like, ''What? I. Oh. Yes, he is the sweetest!" LOL I died laughing later on. True Story.
</div>

<div>
HahahLOLlol

And I was grinning like a fool the whole day yesterday that my mom asked me why i was happy?! I answered: Just a good day :P

im gonna save yesterdays episode. it was hilarious!

DalmuthuyaTargaryen

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Hahah LOL lol

LMAO OMFG IPK has given us double meanings for words like that too! Like, ''starting backwards ;)" And now, ''just a good day'' and ''playing cricket'' ;) LOL

waterunder11Targaryen

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

</div>

<div>
HahahLOLlol

You know the hilarious thing is that the makers are big big gutter minds themselves Wink

waterunder11Dalmuthuya

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

Hahah LOL lol

LMAO OMFG IPK has given us double meanings for words like that too! Like, ''starting backwards ;)" And now, ''just a good day'' and ''playing cricket'' ;) LOL

And dialogues like 'Thoda dard hoga' (It'll pain a little, diwali)

waterunder11Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

</div>

<div>
HahahLOLlol

You know the hilarious thing is that the makers are big big gutter minds themselves Wink

How can they not when Arnav himself gives the sex look XD 

waterunder11Targaryen

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
im waiting for the bold khushi and flustered arnav...

DalmuthuyaTargaryen

Go to top