Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

S.A.S.R.P.A {Invites Only} #5 (Page 24)

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Hold onnn!! I am confused!

-  Did Arnav's mom commit suicide because of whtever happened with her husband or because the husband made her? The dialogue Arnav said in hindi could mean both, I thought the dad like literally said kill yourself and she did and then he followed her.

- Arnav didnt panic when khushi was jumping off cause the reason was entirely different? She thought he married her to get together with lavanya or whtever the reason was.

- Can someone explain what happened between shyam anjali khushi and arnav. Because of the past I forgot the present!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuyamolten_lavaTargaryen

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Frankly I don't want them to lash out at each other. I don't want hate between them. I would prefer they physically separate but emotionally they should be still connected to each other.

Now that is the way to go. But I do wonder what CVS originally planned. It's hard to keep an original story with fans. :P lol. 

waterunder11molten_lavaTargaryen

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Why do you guys think arnav should fear suicide? He is mad angry and sad at what happened. I think he looks at the incident as a murder of his mother. Not necessarily everyone is sensitive about suicides if one happened in their family..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lavaTargaryen

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Frankly I don't want them to lash out at each other. I don't want hate between them. I would prefer they physically separate but emotionally they should be still connected to each other.

I don't think they may lash out each other. I mean for what reason?! it would be very irrational and stupid. What will they say? "I hate you because your parents are the reason my parents are dead"? Their love is too strong for that. I personally don't know how the past will effect them.

waterunder11molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Honestly Lovey after today's bomb about the father committing suicide too I've got nothing. CVS will always surprise me, which I love!

Actually after I found out that Arnav's father also committed suicide I was somehow furious.

So it's almost confirmed that A's mom killed herself because A's dad cheated on her.

Then why please was Arnav so chilled out when Khushi wanted to kill herself?! Comparatively he was very calm! Hell he should've been hysteric at that time because Khushi wanted to kill herself because of the same reason Arnav's mom killed herself! These writers D'oh

ok, I'm going to justify the cvs just for the sake of it.LOL

Maybe because Arnav doesn't associate suicide with fear. Maybe he doesn't get hysterical. He gets plain angry. He is angry at his mom and dad for killing themselves.
remember Arnav was angry at Khushi for committing suicide? I think he's supposed to behave like that :/ that's his reaction.
for him dying is different from suicide. the difference is seen at the post kidnapping scene while he does cpr or when he runs behind the ambulance thinking she is dead. :/

waterunder11Dalmuthuya

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

I don't think they may lash out each other. I mean for what reason?! it would be very irrational and stupid. What will they say? "I hate you because your parents are the reason my parents are dead"? Their love is too strong for that. I personally don't know how the past will effect them.

I agree blaming each other or one would be extremely stupid!

molten_lavaTargaryen

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

Honestly Lovey after today's bomb about the father committing suicide too I've got nothing. CVS will always surprise me, which I love!

Actually after I found out that Arnav's father also committed suicide I was somehow furious.

So it's almost confirmed that A's mom killed herself because A's dad cheated on her.

Then why please was Arnav so chilled out when Khushi wanted to kill herself?! Comparatively he was very calm! Hell he should've been hysteric at that time because Khushi wanted to kill herself because of the same reason Arnav's mom killed herself! These writers D'oh

Maybe because Arnav doesn't associate suicide with fear. Maybe he doesn't get hysterical. He gets plain angry. He is angry at his mom and dad for killing themselves.
remember Arnav was angry at Khushi for committing suicide? I think he's supposed to behave like that :/ that's his reaction.
for him dying is different from suicide. the difference is seen at the post kidnapping scene while he does cpr or when he runs behind the ambulance thinking she is dead. :/

I didnt get that

molten_lavaTargaryen

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Wonderfully explained Gummy. And Arnav's reactions are always shown in anger. Love, hurt, pain everything is always anger. I would know.. I did that too. 

waterunder11molten_lavaTargaryen

Go to top