Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

S.A.S.R.P.A {Invites Only} #5 (Page 10)

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Joined: 09 March 2012
Posts: 4931

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Well I am just like Khushi. TERRIFIED. XD I am really shy when it comes to speaking about these things with a guy. Like if they mention something like this I would find a dustbin and hide. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11molten_lavaMephisto

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 2788

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Well I am just like Khushi. TERRIFIED. XD I am really shy when it comes to speaking about these things with a guy. Like if they mention something like this I would find a dustbin and hide. 


hahah i can totally imagine you peeking from inside a dustbin!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuyamolten_lavaMephisto

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Joined: 26 November 2011
Posts: 5105

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Honestly, I don't think many people do it on their first night of marriage.
I mean come on! if you don't know that guy very well what are you going to do? HOW??? -.-
i will be just creeped out seeing a stranger naked in front of me, even if he is going to be my husband.

Most people do it on or after their honeymoon. By then, they get to know each other well.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11DalmuthuyaMephisto

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Joined: 17 October 2011
Posts: 10307

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waterunder11

Originally posted by loveydovey

Ala I think it all depends on how much you know each other.
If I did it with a guy whom I know then... ehm... you know what i'm trying to say ;) But if I am suddenly pushed inside the bedroom after marriage without know the guy then I'll push him away for sure.

The latter will never happen because I'm against arranged marriages :)


oh! are you sure you will find someone or have you already? Wink

I'm not sure if I'll find the man. But I certainly do not want to get married for the sake of it!
My parents won't push me into any arranged marriage because their marriage itself was a love wala. And they're quite broad minded so yeah...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11Dalmuthuyamolten_lava

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Joined: 17 October 2011
Posts: 10307

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Honestly, I don't think many people do it on their first night of marriage.
I mean come on! if you don't know that guy very well what are you going to do? HOW??? -.-
i will be just creeped out seeing a stranger naked in front of me, even if he is going to be my husband.

Most people do it on or after their honeymoon. By then, they get to know each other well.LOL

But only if it is an arranged marriage ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11molten_lava

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 2788

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Originally posted by waterunder11

Originally posted by loveydovey

Ala I think it all depends on how much you know each other.
If I did it with a guy whom I know then... ehm... you know what i'm trying to say ;) But if I am suddenly pushed inside the bedroom after marriage without know the guy then I'll push him away for sure.

The latter will never happen because I'm against arranged marriages :)


oh! are you sure you will find someone or have you already? Wink

I'm not sure if I'll find the man. But I certainly do not want to get married for the sake of it!
My parents won't push me into any arranged marriage because their marriage itself was a love wala. And they're quite broad minded so yeah...



I wanna know your parents love story! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuyamolten_lavaMephisto

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Joined: 09 March 2012
Posts: 4931

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waterunder11

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Well I am just like Khushi. TERRIFIED. XD I am really shy when it comes to speaking about these things with a guy. Like if they mention something like this I would find a dustbin and hide. 


hahah i can totally imagine you peeking from inside a dustbin!

 love how you guys just know me. XD HAHA. OMFG CAN I TELL A FUNNY STORY I DID FOR MY CRUSH WHEN I WAS 10? :D 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11molten_lavaMephisto

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 2788

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Originally posted by molten_lava

Honestly, I don't think many people do it on their first night of marriage.
I mean come on! if you don't know that guy very well what are you going to do? HOW??? -.-
i will be just creeped out seeing a stranger naked in front of me, even if he is going to be my husband.

Most people do it on or after their honeymoon. By then, they get to know each other well.LOL

But only if it is an arranged marriage ;)


Do not ask me how I know this but lol yeh two of my cousins didnt do it on their first night ;-)

one did, but shes just besharam like that :p

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lavaMephisto

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Alohomora-   Replies: 293   Views: 37618

-Alohomora- 293 37618 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Alohomora-
Amicable Gleam Thread#3 Invites Only..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 1199   Views: 41716

-Sangs- 1199 41716 09 February 2013 at 1:52pm by -lazybee-
| Incognito Critics 104 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 696   Views: 52589

Ishan. 696 52589 28 December 2012 at 2:23pm by wanker
:: Chamak Challo CC <3 #5 ( Invites Only ) ::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: sofiaaax.   Replies: 268   Views: 14657

sofiaaax. 268 14657 01 August 2012 at 3:42pm by -Hoor-
||The Jhak-Asstors Gang#9||*Invites Only!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: dangerouzIshk.   Replies: 1201   Views: 31510

dangerouzIshk. 1201 31510 21 July 2012 at 12:41am by KYPH-AK

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index