Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: waterunder11

Well since the quality was so bad i couldnt tell difference between her blouse and skin.

I think I need to rewatch the epi and notice her sari. I was too busy checking out some one else 😉
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveydovey

So are we getting a full fledged big fat Indian drama wedding?!

I just wanted one small one just with them alone 🤔

But never mind. I don't mind going through everything again ;)

yeah, even I don't want a big fat indian wedding. I want to have a small private one, in the mandir. Just the two of them.  I can already imagine him holding her hand tightly and taking the saath phere.😳 and they both are gazing into each other's eyes.

If I were the director, I would have done the scene so beautifully, As and when they take the phere, they should get the flashback of everything they have been through, 
And I want Khushi to cry and hug Arnav with happiness.
And then he should just get into a car and drive to their honeymoon destination without going back to RM. Just imagine!😍

I feel this would be so much better than all that band baaja baarat wedding types.

But the whole forum is hell bent on having a grand wedding. whatever!
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Well since the quality was so bad i couldnt tell difference between her blouse and skin.

oh I thought I was the only one a pappu is a must 😆
waterunder11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: molten_lava

yeah, even I don't want a big fat indian wedding. I want to have a small private one, in the mandir. Just the two of them.  I can already imagine him holding her hand tightly and taking the saath phere.😳 and they both are gazing into each other's eyes.

If I were the director, I would have done the scene so beautifully, As and when they take the phere, they should get the flashback of everything they have been through, 
And then he should just get into a car and drive to their honeymoon destination without going back to RM. Just imagine!😍

I feel this would be so much better than all that band baaja baarat wedding types.

i dont understand why the forum wants a wedding? Because it was khushi's dream to have a wedding?

jeez not all dreams come true!
Edited by waterunder11 - 11 years ago
Targaryen thumbnail
Originally posted by: molten_lava

You know that's why I want the Pheres and the vachchans so badly! It will be such an emotional scene *sniff*

And I even want Khushi to cry tomorrow and hold him tight! He freakin said ILU <3 I confess even I teared up a bit ;)
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveydovey

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]I am faithful to IPK. Unlike you :P can't tolerate that other shit ;)[/DIV]

I am faithful too missy what will a 21 yr old do besides stare at the marble floor iI will duh stop once I reach USA and it is better to tolerate ekta shit then nothing [:s] [8(]
waterunder11 thumbnail
LOL lovey youre cute. you teared up awww 
-chamkilli- thumbnail
I frickin missed the ILU part all thnx to stupid cable on the wrng time it went boom
Targaryen thumbnail

i dont understand why the forum wants a wedding? Because it was khushi's dream to have a wedding?

Hmm you know after everything Arnav did to Khushi I think he should try his best to fulfill her dreams.

But I seriously do not think that it's khushi's dream to have a fat wedding anymore! She has accepted how her marriage happened and she just wants the Pheres. That's it. A simple wedding would do.

But I guess the cvs want trps and wedding tacks always bring in higher trps 
molten_lava thumbnail

yeah, that's so true. Most dreams never come true.
And I feel the way Arnav and Khushi have married, it is so special and unique. that's what makes this couple unique from other serials.

Why would you want to see the same thing?
IPKKND stands for uniqueness.

I think even CVs thought like this. But then seeing the frustrated demands of a remarriage, I think we can expect a big fat indian wedding!🤢