Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

molten_lava thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: waterunder11

i think im gonna go take a nap. my tummys screaming for food. ill see you guys tomorrow.

i just might be here stalking...

Bye! see you tomorrow!
Targaryen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

And this is why I am majoring in History. LOl If you get me started I will speak an entire novel about each war. Lol. 

U know I have to learn how America was created for my finals ;) maybe u can help me ;)
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: waterunder11

my cousin is a history major, i stay away from him :-p

Yeah, that's because your cousin ain't cool like me SO DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME ðŸ˜² ( wait.. A HISTORY BUDDY :O) 
Targaryen thumbnail
Bye ala! I guess I'll log off in another 10 mins too. Have school tomorrow sniff
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveydovey

U know I have to learn how America was created for my finals ;) maybe u can help me ;)

If it's connected to Canada I would know all of it. :) America got their own history, which I still haven't learnt. World History is in Uni so then I can help ya out with American history. :D 
molten_lava thumbnail

And this is why I am majoring in History. LOl If you get me started I will speak an entire novel about each war. Lol. 

How do you manage to remember all that? I used to suck at it. especially the war dates. 
I have never hated any other subject like History!🥱
Targaryen thumbnail
Nah it's just the American history! But this term we'll be concentrating on Canada :) on the lifestyle, famous writers etc...
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
I think Lava that's because History is apart of my blood. My father loves history and I believe from History you can learn a lot. Like not making the same mistake again, but alas the idiots still makes the same mistakes AGAIN. -.- 
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveydovey

Nah it's just the American history! But this term we'll be concentrating on Canada :) on the lifestyle, famous writers etc...

Ooh then baby when it comes to Canadian history come to me! I will help ya when you need me. I GOT YO BACK GIRRRL. (8) ðŸ˜ƒ
molten_lava thumbnail

I think Lava that's because History is apart of my blood. My father loves history and I believe from History you can learn a lot. Like not making the same mistake again, but alas the idiots still makes the same mistakes AGAIN. -.- 

Maybe that's why I hate it. coz no one really learns anything from history. :/