Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: molten_lava

I like British accents, especially when kids speak. 

The one accent that annoys me is Australian. It's pretty hard to understand what they are trying to say. It's like I have to concentrate 101% on their accent itself.😆

OMG SAME HERE. I don't really care for Aussie accents either, which is weird since they do sound a little alike, and they were from Britain sent prisoners.. so technically they are British, blooded. (Okay sorry my History side rant came out.. Couldn't help it. :P ) 
waterunder11 thumbnail

I like British accents, especially when kids speak.

The one accent that annoys me is Australian. It's pretty hard to understand what they are trying to say. It's like I have to concentrate 101% on their accent itself.😆

omg my cousins have australian accents and everytime they speak i go what what what what...they mumble and its a thick accent.
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

I will youtube em. British bands rock! Omfg the ARE THE WOMBATS PLAYING? OMG. ARE THEY? :O 

I haven't heard of wombats. not sure if they performed.
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveydovey

Whenever I think of the British accent the scene in kabhi Khushi kabhi ghar pops into my head where she and farida mimic the British ðŸ¤£

It's damn hilarious! 

"Would you like something to do with it?" "yes some cookies please.'' "Coookies, ahhh lovely." ""CHUP!" XD HAHAHA LOVED THAT PART. 
waterunder11 thumbnail

</div><div>
"Would you like something to do with it?" "yes some cookies please.'' "Coookies, ahhh lovely." ""CHUP!" XD HAHAHA LOVED THAT PART.

i dont remember much abt that movie :/
molten_lava thumbnail
Is it weird if I say, I have never watched Kabhi Kushi kabhi gham movie?
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Originally posted by: waterunder11

i dont remember much abt that movie :/

The reason I remember it so much is because it's legit my favorite movie ever and I have watched it legit 50 times. No joke, it's actually 50 times. Not even sorry. XD 
waterunder11 thumbnail

nahh
Targaryen thumbnail

OMG SAME HERE. I don't really care for Aussie accents either, which is weird since they do sound a little alike, and they were from Britain sent prisoners.. so technically they are British, blooded. (Okay sorry my History side rant came out.. Couldn't help it. :P ) 

Technically from what I know even the white Americans are British ;) remember Columbus? ðŸ˜†
Dalmuthuya thumbnail

I need a moment because I just fainted. *GASP* I. YOU. GO WATCH IT. :O