Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: waterunder11

omg sneha youll be eighteen! aw baby youre growing up! sniff sniff

aww i hear a proud mommy talking ;)
molten_lava thumbnail
I wasn't drooling on him. That trailer comes everytime my tv is on -.-
and yesterday he came to promote his movie in Indian Idol. -.-
and no, I don't drool on Salman Khan. He's just 2 years younger to my father. So I have more of a Uncle type feeling towards him.😆
molten_lava thumbnail
And this is my last post. I'm logging off after this. Don't reply to this post. Bye everyone and Goodnight!!!😃
Targaryen thumbnail
ipod is being a bitch! gimme 2 mins i'll log in from an ipad
waterunder11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: molten_lava

I wasn't drooling on him. That trailer comes everytime my tv is on -.-

and yesterday he came to promote his movie in Indian Idol. -.-
and no, I don't drool on Salman Khan. He's just 2 years younger to my father. So I have more of a Uncle type feeling towards him.😆

haha uncle type feelings! salman khan is pretty good looking i guess, but not drool worthy ;-)
waterunder11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveydovey

why did u watch the trailer so often rachel?? ;) don't tellme u drooled on salman!

and no ala ur sister won't find out. we both will have a dash in the mall have a staring session with rabba ve playing in the BG for at least 5 mins and act the next moment as long lost lovers ;)

hahaha yes!
Targaryen thumbnail
I am back and lava left? :S
Targaryen thumbnail
And ala we have to have a plan of how we'll meet ;) and if it flops we have to have a plan B too
waterunder11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveydovey

And ala we have to have a plan of how we'll meet ;) and if it flops we have to have a plan B too

hmmm hopefully i wont be busy. i prefer meeting at the a mall, cause i dont wanna drive to detroit, thats too far.

you guys should come to the genesee valley mall in flint, its small but you get pretty good deals..:-p

umm we gotta meet somewhere half way.

where all do you go when youre here?
Targaryen thumbnail

Originally posted by: waterunder11

hmmm hopefully i wont be busy. i prefer meeting at the a mall, cause i dont wanna drive to detroit, thats too far.

you guys should come to the genesee valley mall in flint, its small but you get pretty good deals..:-p

umm we gotta meet somewhere half way.

where all do you go when youre here?

Yep! I'll let u know when we are goin to the mall ;) but where should we meet in the mall? Food court in the middle? Or a specific store? Maybe Disney store?

And I don't know the genesee mall! I don' think I've been there. And we haven't planned anything much yet except the things I told u :)