S.A.S.R.P.A {Invites Only} #5 - Page 22

Posted: 11 years ago
SHYAM AND KHUSHI SHARING THE SAME MOM? XD AHAHAHAHAHAH. *breathes* AAHAHAHAHAHAHA. NO. -.- XD 
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

May be in the night he might open it ;) LMAO. Probably full of condoms :P LOL

Condoms, lingerie, toys, edible oils, I can go on.. ;)

I think they will show the suitcase again. Clearly Arnav has it all planned unless he is pulling khushi's leg. He isnt going to make her do it lol, maybe khushi will get happy seeing all the things in the suitcase 😉
Originally posted by loveydovey

You know guys I read the redux some days back and there is this member called doods. She decodes everything from numbers to signs and pretty much every dialogue. I heard that her past predictions came true.

So she has the theory that woh aurat is Shyam's sister! What about that?

seriously? A younger woman ? :/
I don't think SP would allow to show such a controversial topic. Has any serial done about the old guy going after young woman affair story?
Originally posted by waterunder11

Condoms, lingerie, toys, edible oils, I can go on.. ;)

I think they will show the suitcase again. Clearly Arnav has it all planned unless he is pulling khushi's leg. He isnt going to make her do it lol, maybe khushi will get happy seeing all the things in the suitcase 😉

He just loves to see her flustered LOL and poor guy so much sexual frustration thanks to his interrupting  family. XD 
Originally posted by molten_lava

I don't think SP would allow to show such a controversial topic. Has any serial done about the old guy going after young woman affair story?

Wait who is the young woman here and who is the old man?

It will be NAYI SONCH if young man goes after old woman 😉
Ala, their suhaagraat is not going to happen. :/ atleast not this soon. I think it will be just Arnav teasing and flirting with Khushi and as usual someone interrupts them -.-
Don't keep your hopes too high!
Originally posted by waterunder11

Dude today I noticed these raizada ppl block out any tragic or huge incidents in their life. They dont get over it or move on. They burry it in themseleves. LIke arnav became so hard cause he didnt let go of his past, now he wants to and look at him he is a much better person.

Same goes with anjali shes goes in denial. Life has to picture perfect for her or she'll go hysteric.

I hate how the family dont want to discuss shyam or bring out his name in front anjali.
A normal family discusses issues like. For gods sake its your sisters husband, he has left the house but anjali is still married to him. Maybe a divorce would be smart.

Anajali needs answers, why won earth would somebody blindly believe their brother against their husband no matter how much you love them?

raizada family needs counseling.

I forgot what dadi said in the end abt why she is bringing the past out again. But I remember not agreeing with her when i heard what she said.

These ppl need to COMMUNICATE 

Exactly Ala! 

Why isn't Arnav filing a divorce?!

And what does Anjali really think? Does she believe her brother? If yes then why the phuck is she sneaking out to meet Shyam? And if she doesn't believe Arnav then why is being shown to genuinely care about Khushi?

The Raizadas have a big communication problem. Why aren't they talking about a divorce? Deal with the entire shit for once and all and they'll have cleaned up everything for the rest of lives!
Originally posted by loveydovey

Exactly Ala! 

Why isn't Arnav filing a divorce?!

And what does Anjali really think? Does she believe her brother? If yes then why the phuck is she sneaking out to meet Shyam? And if she doesn't believe Arnav then why is being shown to genuinely care about Khushi?

The Raizadas have a big communication problem. Why aren't they talking about a divorce? Deal with the entire shit for once and all and they'll have cleaned up everything for the rest of lives!

Jaan ask GUL. This show is a psychological thriller.

Ala, their suhaagraat is not going to happen. :/ atleast not this soon. I think it will be just Arnav teasing and flirting with Khushi and as usual someone interrupts them -.-
Don't keep your hopes too high!

Yeh I dont expect sex this soon between them.

It could be that Shyam and his sister have a big age gap. I am not sure about the prediction but how else will be Shyamu involved?!