S.A.S.R.P.A {Invites Only} #5 - Page 20

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by loveydovey

But suicide leads to death! So fear is always etched with it don't u think? :/

I think it's because he was very small when his parents committed suicide and he has all that anger built up within him for them committing suicide. I still think he doesn't sympathize with people who commit suicide.
that anger is more dominant than the fear of losing the person to death. :/
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

MY BRAIN IS GOING TO EXPLODE D: XD 

my hands are shaking with excitement! lol i need to calm down. Its all loveys fault she started it! 😛
Are we hundred percent sure the mom committed suicide first? I want to confirm that before I wear my thinking glasses and use my super detective skills!😉😆
Originally posted by waterunder11

What lava says makes sense for arnav's anger there and I agree with Arnav. People who suicide do it on their own accord! (lets not get into a debate here...im not talking abt real ppl, this is fiction)

Hmmm lol this is so freakin interesting, damn the cvs.

Okay if the mom shot herself cause her husband liked somebody else, why on earth did the husband kill himself?

An one thing when daadi tells arnav oh your mom committed suicide because she wasnt strong enough blah blah then you old ugly hag why on earth did your son follow her? Thats makes him weak as well and irresponsible...

Maybe Arnva's chacha hired a woman who is 'woh aurat' and ordered her to trap A's dad. 
A's dad genuinely starts loving woh aurat. But when he finds out he was cheated all along he is shattered and commits suicide.
Originally posted by molten_lava

Are we hundred percent sure the mom committed suicide first? I want to confirm that before I wear my thinking glasses and use my super detective skills!😉😆

Lol can somebody rewatch that scene? I am pretty sure she goes down first.

Gummy I'd think we will have to wait for that to be confirmed. I am liking how in each episode the past is coming out. CVS is handling this track well. :)
Originally posted by loveydovey

Maybe Arnva's chacha hired a woman who is 'woh aurat' and ordered her to trap A's dad. 
A's dad genuinely starts loving woh aurat. But when he finds out he was cheated all along he is shattered and commits suicide.

Maybe A's chacha and K's mom liked each other and they were choran and they needed money so they came up with ^ plan.

LOL im sorry this is absurd
Originally posted by molten_lava

I think it's because he was very small when his parents committed suicide and he has all that anger built up within him for them committing suicide. I still think he doesn't sympathize with people who commit suicide.
that anger is more dominant than the fear of losing the person to death. :/

Yep I agree that he cannot sympathize with ppl who commit suicide. But still somehow I feel he was too cool while she was standing on the rooftop ready to jump any minute. 

but let's just agree to disagree lava ;) 
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Gummy I'd think we will have to wait for that to be confirmed. I am liking how in each episode the past is coming out. CVS is handling this track well. :)

But still ;) it's fun guessing and decoding! 
Originally posted by waterunder11

my hands are shaking with excitement! lol i need to calm down. Its all loveys fault she started it! 😛

:P but you are excited right? ;)