Chat Clubs

S.A.S.R.P.A {Invites Only} #5 - Page 13

Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
You weren't there when I spoke about my past did you. huh.. If you ask Rach, and Ala you will know why :) I don't want to speak about it now.. But yeah I always hoped for that too... lol *sigh 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

You weren't there when I spoke about my past did you. huh.. If you ask Rach, and Ala you will know why :) I don't want to speak about it now.. But yeah I always hoped for that too... lol *sigh 

Oh no I wasn't here! It's okay if you don't wanna speak about it! I understand :)
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
I know love <3 :) But you know .. I am a sucker for grey eyes.AHHH XD lol What about you? A sucker for any specific look? ;) 
Targaryen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

I know love <3 :) But you know .. I am a sucker for grey eyes.AHHH XD lol What about you? A sucker for any specific look? ;) 

hmm grey eyes look good ;)

and nah. i don't have any specific look which i want. quite frankly i never thought about the looks much. i think i'll know it when i meet the person that it's him. my my... i think i am sounding very cheesy but you know until now I rarely experienced dhak dhak in my life. sure i had crushes and went on dates but it faded off! 
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loveydovey

hmm grey eyes look good ;)

and nah. i don't have any specific look which i want. quite frankly i never thought about the looks much. i think i'll know it when i meet the person that it's him. my my... i think i am sounding very cheesy but you know until now I rarely experienced dhak dhak in my life. sure i had crushes and went on dates but it faded off! 

I know exactly what you mean. In reality looks are nothing to me, but in fantasy of course ;) come on it's my fantasy :D HAHA but crushes just come and go. The real deal.. lol who knows. I am guessing you want to marry from your culture :)
Targaryen thumbnail
I don't care much if he is from my culture or not. But it would make my life easier if he's an indian ;) Because all the habits which i have are indian, the food i eat, the music i listen to. I'm not saying if it is a must but it would be better. and i don't mind ending up with a german either ;)
Dalmuthuya thumbnail

I don't care much if he is from my culture or not. But it would make my life easier if he's an indian ;) Because all the habits which i have are indian, the food i eat, the music i listen to. I'm not saying if it is a must but it would be better. and i don't mind ending up with a german either ;)

Totally! :) Lol If it came to food I don't we will have an issue. When ever my friends come over they want Lankan food. If I order pizza they get so mad :P lol
Targaryen thumbnail
I don't mean especially the food. i can survive only on salads, noodles and german stuff! but still i feel if he is an indian it'd be better ;)
Dalmuthuya thumbnail

I don't mean especially the food. i can survive only on salads, noodles and german stuff! but still i feel if he is an indian it'd be better ;)

Haha I know :) And omfg I cannot survive. I would die in a day xD And hon I am going out now. I will ttyl okay <3 AND THIS TIME I DIDN'T JUST DISAPPEAR. XD Love you :) ! 
waterunder11 thumbnail
oooh lovey you have been on dates? with germans?