Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The album : Hum Ne Kuch Nahee Dekha ArnavJi

-Magicia- Goldie
-Magicia-
-Magicia-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

The Album : Hum Ne Kuch Nahee Dekha ArnavJi

================================================

Everybody was shocked , but actually expected too .

Last few hours they witnessed many GrandSon - Grandma Fight , and by now everybody have some remote unacknowledged sense that Their Grandma is not going to Go .

Khushi was in tears , they she heard a restless around and looked at the focus of the ruckus , to her surprise she saw Arnav taking steps down again

And he stopped in front of Dadi and stretched his Hand and very rude manner and polite tone asked , "May I ?"

Dadi stared back at him , but succumbed to his ruthlessness and handed over the Album

He took it and took his gait back , and paused turned and grabbed the shocked Khushi's hand and dragged her to their room

When NK cant stop and let out The "Wow" everyone's attention turned to NK , and like every time he hold on his ears and muffled a sorry , and by then the couples had vanished .

====================

Khushi locked their door and started to accuse Arnav

" Aap , aisa kyun barthav kar rahey hi ..etc etc.."

(translation)

"Why are you behaving so disrespectful with Dadi , What everybody will think of you , I don't mind whether dadi taunt me "

As Arnav too was in the rage of dadi's indifference with Khushi and Khushi's response , he got more angry

Shut Up Khushi

"Nahi shut Up , Ap Ko maafi mangane chhiye ,Humey Nahee Dekna abhee , kiseekey dil dukakar bilkul bee nahee "

(you Hav eto tell her sorry and return this Album , I don't want to see this album now , after hurting someones feelings  , never I wish to see it )

Arnav gritted his teeth and spatted "You have to , Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada , You Have To , "

Arnav hold her wrist instantly and sat down on the incliner ,And in next movement she felt a tug at her arms and next moment she landed on his lap , (continued below )

======================================
Read My other Crapy Creepy Crazes :
1. Khushi's first Kiss : A smooch ???(Adult Noble Imaginations and Wishes)
3.Shyam Send Dadi Aka Kabab mey haddi(Aka ..Shyamu and Dadi's Illicit Affair or Snakewa and Nagina ke anokhee Prem kahani)
I do not send Regular Pms so dont Buddy me for Update In India ForumI still love to be your friend so please add me as your friend in Facebook where i spend most of my timeMy Facebook id is http://www.facebook.com/mee.magiciaand join my FBgroup for notifications http://www.facebook.com/groups/meemagiciaor My FBevent from which i send Update Messages http://www.facebook.com/events/395265543824878

====================================================

She tried to squirm and get up , but in no vain as his iron grip is made her almost immobile

He put the Album in her lap and with one hand hold her tightly across her chest and with another he flipped the pages

" This is my Parents , on their wedding Day .."

-----

" This is my Mother , This is her friend of school , It took on Dee's 12th birthday ..

He go on and on ---

Please Click Likes and Read More On the Blog , I Added Very beautiful pictures and i want You All See It !

Click Here

Edited by -Magicia- - 09 August 2012 at 9:14am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

pervinnsakuno1mariamtchatritsAnuLovesBarunabna1989sami99fazkahappy.ukArshiAnalystDaspayelkvgmatriMaankigopiMadhumeeyaaCrazySaRuniannoor2009lovelystargom3090sun2011ParamjitHADmishtibluetajAcnavneilaks555the-crazy-girlsrija.singh04arshy4eversimi58-FarwiiDobaara-RushilovesBarun-BarunKiMeera-Ishrafan11kingofme-Smiles-rumuBarunkidewanisama50_HealeR_chandana.skriti_atharvsoni4evaTiyaliashred12cherry227udaymanyata071yyy2krish3B.S.I_Love_YouTia.0kbtrArjuhisissiva2901swetha10serialjunkieOnepoundChicmonikasethASR6262FAYKHAN29LyssaPie

BarunSobtIsMine Senior Member
BarunSobtIsMine
BarunSobtIsMine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Star
BarunSobtIsMine
BarunSobtIsMine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
51 views and not even a single like Unhappy
pri_pri_24 Senior Member
pri_pri_24
pri_pri_24

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Niceee.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunSobtIsMine

simi58 IF-Dazzler
simi58
simi58

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Awww... loved it.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunSobtIsMine

BarunSobtIsMine
BarunSobtIsMine

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
nice 1Smile
-Magicia- Goldie
-Magicia-
-Magicia-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Read My other Crapy Creepy Crazes :
1. Khushi's first Kiss : A smooch ??? (Adult Noble Imaginations and Wishes)
3.Shyam Send Dadi Aka Kabab mey haddi(Aka ..Shyamu and Dadi's Illicit Affair or Snakewa and Nagina ke anokhee Prem kahani)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiAnalystBarunSobtIsMine

Go to top