India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

REMEMER KHUSHBOO SAID (Page 2)

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
i dont get it, why isnt this spiler straight forwa? never mind we have mishtii! ;P

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jayne

Honestly, have completely stopped opening her posts.
She has started all this poem/rhyming business and it is really just a means of exerting power and smugly enjoying oneself at other people's expense - especially when they are die-hard fans as much of the IF Forum is.
I understand that perhaps some of her close friends might enjoy this sort of play and games, but the majority does not and it has definitely eroded any regard I (and others) might have held for her for generously sharing any news.

We can certainly live without the news.
And we can definitely live without the diva airs and unnecessary 'teasing' of, frankly, bad poetry.

The only person from whom I know I can get straightforward news about upcoming tracks is Mishti... respect her for keeping it straight.

Jayne

What happened?
Didn't get itConfused
Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapari

She has started all this poem/rhyming business and it is really just a means of exerting power and smugly enjoying oneself at other people's expense - especially when they are die-hard fans as much of the IF Forum is.
I understand that perhaps some of her close friends might enjoy this sort of play and games, but the majority does not and it has definitely eroded any regard I (and others) might have held for her for generously sharing any news.

And we can definitely live without the diva airs and unnecessary 'teasing' of, frankly, bad poetry.

The only person from whom I know I can get straightforward news about upcoming tracks is Mishti... respect her for keeping it straight.

Jayne

What happened?
Didn't get itConfused

Mine, or her's?

Jayne

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Not sure as I never cared for her spoilers much.
Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Lollzz.. I have nvr understood her so called spoilers... Instead of banging our heads by solving tht puzzle its better to watch the show..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cetronia

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

Jayne

but i like her hints
sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonapari

Jayne

What happened?
Didn't get itConfused

Mine, or her's?

Jayne

Your's ...
Didn't understand what are you saying...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index