India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

REMEMER KHUSHBOO SAID

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
KHUSHBOO WAS SAID IN ONE OF HER SPOILER THAT KASI NI KYA ANJALI KO YAD HOGI ANJALI BARBAD  YA HAIN IS KA KOI MAQSAD  SO THIS MEAN THAT IT IS DADI WHICH REMEMBER THE ANJALI  WHAT U GUYS THINK IS THIS POSSIBILE?

Edited by fahad1979 - 08 August 2012 at 5:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mirnalinisama50-Rimsha-sizzles

fatim28 Senior Member
fatim28
fatim28

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
TRANSLATE PLEASE
xxChanga_Jixx Goldie
xxChanga_Jixx
xxChanga_Jixx

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatim28

TRANSLATE PLEASE

somebody thinking of Anjali ...will Anjali destroy or thr is any purpose behind it ...so thinking tht means Dadi came

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim28

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
NO ONE AGREE WITH ME
Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Honestly, have completely stopped opening her posts.
She has started all this poem/rhyming business and it is really just a means of exerting power and smugly enjoying oneself at other people's expense - especially when they are die-hard fans as much of the IF Forum is.
I understand that perhaps some of her close friends might enjoy this sort of play and games, but the majority does not and it has definitely eroded any regard I (and others) might have held for her for generously sharing any news.

We can certainly live without the news.
And we can definitely live without the diva airs and unnecessary 'teasing' of, frankly, bad poetry.

The only person from whom I know I can get straightforward news about upcoming tracks is Mishti... respect her for keeping it straight.

Jayne

Edited by Jayne - 08 August 2012 at 5:43pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

anwita08ipkknd37Kuki18tinutinuMysterious_spriyah_reddyfizzyfairypayel3004hasheyxyzsanta-Chocolate-saavan_loverberrysweetMaddyAddyNeemsundariNareshkotaarnavandkhushi1-Rimsha-sizzlesCetroniaSiri22srain10Hakuna-Matataafahad1979Barundeewani19zafiTiyaliAkanksha-...OohLaLa...xAaliya.YixingsManal.

Javeria_Xx Goldie
Javeria_Xx
Javeria_Xx

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Dont knw wat u mean...?
.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jayne

Honestly, have completely stopped opening her posts.
She has started all this poem/rhyming business and it is really just a means of exerting and smugly enjoying oneself at other people's expense - especially when they are die-hard fans as much of the IF Forum is.
I understand that perhaps some of her close friends might enjoy this sort of play and games, but the majority does not and it has definitely eroded any regard I (and others) might have held for her for generously sharing any news.

We can certainly live without the news.
And we can definitely live without the diva airs and unnecessary 'teasing' of, frankly, bad poetry.

The only person from whom I know I can get straightforward news about upcoming tracks is Mishti... respect her for keeping it straight.

Jayne

hmmm I personally feel like Banging my Head Reading the riddles .-. ! its like im back to school ! 0,0

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuki18-Rimsha-sizzlesJayneBarundeewani19

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessDreams

Dont knw wat u mean...?
i want say that khushboo wrote  in one of her spoiler that some one remembering anjali so may be it is dadi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index