Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Shivanee31 Goldie
Shivanee31
Shivanee31

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
That was really awesome. You always amaze me with your writings.I so wish it happens in the Show as well.

Good for Dadi...And ASR in silent mode is indeed more dangerous. I am so loving this track.

Thanks for the PM dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by highonshows

resSmile

Wah kya baat hai...Fuzzy lagta hai mein saahi time pe ayi...Aaj Arti ghussa karne wali hai eheheheheh

thnk yaat read karke update karti hun...lolz

Muah and hugz for the special pm Embarrassed

Edited.

That was smashing sweetz...loved it,...i m so glad ur focus is drawn away from getting upset with Arnav...lolz...but still u didnt now forget to bash Akash...honestly no number of warning if enough for u...

I bet THAT was the reason for sending me the special pm...Go Avni Go see,...i have a special surprise for u ...Wink

Fuzzy bear tum na baaz nahi aogi...

OMG im sooo sorry Avniii but isnt Arnav urs till  im freee...10 more days??? thats y i blasted Akash hahahhaha

Glad thought that u are enjoying Arnav and Dadi chemistry...they actualy fire up my screen when they are in the same frame...

its amazing to watch the confrontations...i hope they would show us dadi off screen soon so we can see how well they all gel behind the scenes...it would be wonderful to watch their masti...lolz...

But ur OS was amazing...i cant wait to see if that will happen or is this janmashtami marking the snakes entry...

Ya i know...thats y no precap... :(( but it will be fun...dil thaam kay rakhain...aur maza daikhain...

I just read his tweet,...that he is getting his hair cut...meaning he might have to start shooting soon with new avtar...will send u the new look pic ones he posts...

NO thanks a lot... i dont want nightmares hahahahhaha
Saw the long hair shot,...n he looked really cute...

Well enough of me rambling...but yeah last take this as my last warning...in regards to bashing u know who...or else...Wink

Embarrassed...Hug  muhaaa... D'oh
cutelittleangel IF-Rockerz
cutelittleangel
cutelittleangel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
its really awes0me...hope this happens in the sh0w too...!! Smile

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

The OS brought smile on my face. I wish it happens in the show too. If Arnav does it Dadi will surely feel a tight slap on her face. Evil SmileBut we just can't rely on the unpredictable CVs. 
RM needs a renovation badly.Specially the bathroom is horrible! I hope Khushi demands for a renovation.I know she will not do it.
Mami jumps behind NK!ROFL Hubby is lost for a long time,so seeking refuse in nephew!LOL

LOL Wink

sohara

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Venilla

That was really awesome. You always amaze me with your writings.I so wish it happens in the Show as well.

Good for Dadi...And ASR in silent mode is indeed more dangerous. I am so loving this track.

Thanks for the PM dear.
thxEmbarrassed
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afnariaz

Wow Fazila superb OS really would like to see this in the show too.Hats off you dear
thxEmbarrassed
rimzu IF-Rockerz
rimzu
rimzu

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
DAT NYC ...

Fazila~

Mahi_Butt Senior Member
Mahi_Butt
Mahi_Butt

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
nice one!!!

Fazila~

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index