Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
That was really awesome. You always amaze me with your writings.I so wish it happens in the Show as well.

Good for Dadi...And ASR in silent mode is indeed more dangerous. I am so loving this track.

Thanks for the PM dear.
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: highonshows

res😊

Wah kya baat hai...Fuzzy lagta hai mein saahi time pe ayi...Aaj Arti ghussa karne wali hai eheheheheh

thnk yaat read karke update karti hun...lolz

Muah and hugz for the special pm 😳

Edited.

That was smashing sweetz...loved it,...i m so glad ur focus is drawn away from getting upset with Arnav...lolz...but still u didnt now forget to bash Akash...honestly no number of warning if enough for u...

I bet THAT was the reason for sending me the special pm...Go Avni Go see,...i have a special surprise for u ...πŸ˜‰

Fuzzy bear tum na baaz nahi aogi...

OMG im sooo sorry Avniii but isnt Arnav urs till  im freee...10 more days??? thats y i blasted Akash hahahhaha

Glad thought that u are enjoying Arnav and Dadi chemistry...they actualy fire up my screen when they are in the same frame...

its amazing to watch the confrontations...i hope they would show us dadi off screen soon so we can see how well they all gel behind the scenes...it would be wonderful to watch their masti...lolz...

But ur OS was amazing...i cant wait to see if that will happen or is this janmashtami marking the snakes entry...

Ya i know...thats y no precap... :(( but it will be fun...dil thaam kay rakhain...aur maza daikhain...

I just read his tweet,...that he is getting his hair cut...meaning he might have to start shooting soon with new avtar...will send u the new look pic ones he posts...

NO thanks a lot... i dont want nightmares hahahahhaha
Saw the long hair shot,...n he looked really cute...

Well enough of me rambling...but yeah last take this as my last warning...in regards to bashing u know who...or else...πŸ˜‰

😳...πŸ€—  muhaaa... 
cutelittleangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
its really awes0me...hope this happens in the sh0w too...!! πŸ˜Š
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

The OS brought smile on my face. I wish it happens in the show too. If Arnav does it Dadi will surely feel a tight slap on her face. 😈But we just can't rely on the unpredictable CVs. 

RM needs a renovation badly.Specially the bathroom is horrible! I hope Khushi demands for a renovation.I know she will not do it.
Mami jumps behind NK!🀣 Hubby is lost for a long time,so seeking refuse in nephew!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Venilla

That was really awesome. You always amaze me with your writings.I so wish it happens in the Show as well.

Good for Dadi...And ASR in silent mode is indeed more dangerous. I am so loving this track.

Thanks for the PM dear.

thx😳
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: afnariaz

Wow Fazila superb OS really would like to see this in the show too.Hats off you dear

thx😳
shruba thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOVE U DEAR ...

Iss pe ek earthquake wala slot dal do to kya kahene :)
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good one fuzzy
dadiji ko toh watt lag gayiπŸ˜†

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruba

LOVE U DEAR ...

Iss pe ek earthquake wala slot dal do to kya kahene :)

ufff... dont even remind me of it... 
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: velangini

good one fuzzy

dadiji ko toh watt lag gayiπŸ˜†

he stunned dadi by his words...well hes ASR...πŸ˜†