Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Hi friends... ok here is an OS... meaning ONE SHOT... for tomorrows epi...its not a spoiler...its my prediction...as if I can predict the cvs... tough they r ;))) ' See why I love them...

Arnav declares in front of everyone...Shes my wife and she can be anywhere in this house( meaning even dadis room) and can do anything in this house...n see anything... Getting more heated Arnav contined... And she can even bring the house down...for all I care...ill re model it again... His eyes going from Dadi to Mamiji...

Mamiji jumps behind NK... Arnav goes up...everyone is silent... Mamiji breaks the silence... Hello hi...and me bye bye... looks at khushi n mumbles... manorma forgetwa calling phati sari by this name wa... Or else wa... urs bye byes...

Dadi turns to looks at Khuhsi n glares at her..(Ill get u)..n leaves..

Naniji comes n keeps her hand on kuushis shoulder n says everything will be fine soon dear...

Puja time... Khushi is preparing everything n has the tray in her hand...here see this clip... Plz no bashing Arnav... Please keep in mind this was when he was fighting a war with himself...Finally he has seen sense...so dont go back to old ASR...when u see this clip...picture Dadi instead of arnav...thanks...IPKs repeatable technique...

DL:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW_Lha0KLUs&feature=youtu.be

Arnav is standing on the stairs listening to everything... remembers his conversation with Khushi... Khushi has asked him to give dadi time n not to come blasting at her...let her do whatever she wants...He had said he will try...in ASR mode ;))

Arnav remains silent... moves down the stairs... Mamiji had heard n seen everything and sees arnav coming down n says... Oh hello hi... ab dadi key bye bye... Arnav comes n stands by the temple and says nothing... A silent ASR is more dangerous...

The priest comes n starts preparing for the puja... And when all is set... Arnav comes forward and asks...So Mr. Priest...by right who should sit in the front and take part in the prayers...

Priest replies... of course the eldest couple in the family... (Note...atm Arnav is the eldest...mamaji n shyam r missing...Akash is not counted for...lol)

ASR music in the background... Arnav smirks n says thanks... turns n sees his wife standing in the far side of the room... Walks to her...and helds his hand out...smiles...n winks...as if telling her...i did as u said n remain silent... Takes her hand in his and walks with her in the front n sits n the priests starts the rituals...

Anjali is shocked...Chotey n in pooja???Naniji n Payal are smiling... NK is dazzled and amazed...Mamijis mouth is open...not even hello hi bye bye bye coming out... Daji is seen fuming...she cant do antyhing...cant leave the prayers n leave...not allowed...SO ASR wins again...showing them all...Khushi is not only the lady of his heart but also his home...Day Dreaming

How was it...it might not happen...Wanted to write it badly... hope u all like it...Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

My Writing Index

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Fazila~ - 08 August 2012 at 5:21pm

The following 183 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallemeerarm76aparna_markuavlarumaSusi_66pritikPink77destiny1213pervinnsakuno1chellam1ashnushshrutitrubaaka08Arshi_Amazingdeepa84pinkswanpearls09shan68MONAKARANarhi_rulesSrijaBharathiLuxCalBhavnassenstephaniefersweetntashajulaikhaArshiARMaaneetkavithaa12blugurl11shrubarowrowmaaneet93soni_mdIpkkndworlds0n00smijioraDarkBecominganyafankaran.kritzkmhzsadiksnehashetty34inluvwivARHIMeena1428samspriyanka09RickronsongkoolanssarunarshifanDormaLIONHEARTNasraManchiladeepterencemz.brarArshi143azizeh123dorindakatechatterbuglovebadhanArshi94Raykacrazy5Mahi_Buttaaw1505Anshi7ARHIFAIRYTALETamannausheavenspiritdimple288Bestesywildandsweetkasaf_ZGHRareAngelakurmapuPRUMAvi64sammymasrashgirl000seabeautyboisecrazykpm_madhucharlie1950sri7kripa_khShivanee31ARHI-SKLOVERSmalose-Rimsha-sizzleslazylad8-FauZimelfnsneha2005nine2devsum-.Pearl.-aditi07swetha_ch-Smiles-aafannehusashhhsun_shine_girlsanny-beautifulriyarLovely1ITS_LEENAteju695Cetroniamehak06BornToShipArShionetwothreeSharaaZarahatkemelihoneykalo_meghpriyalovelyjessjazzchevalAleesha7777cutelittleangelArshifan4lifeArshig8misscrazyfanBewakoofpavi1star_fan1boreddamselgowri1712riafnaPunkin22kritashjessicadvelanginideepika45shagun_sarunlara3110MISTIEsrijaaa127meenalumapriasweet-SI-zafikriti_atharv--BSI-FaNaTic--iria_luvsLindorashred12shonagudiaAR_EternalLove-EndlessSmile-fan145RB81keenu_kkdrunkiiebabeanumeha_rajatsweet scorpio.x-bumblebee-x.cocoatree..Suhana..-Muskii-MrDarcyfanpinky89Deedeepa1Angel13silvia1999ASR6262IllGetOverIpkseeta_naipsMrs_Darcy_17fffan123ameena671Tia.0adithyannoclapspleaseMeeraHK.Brooke.thulasi_arshichotte097girlTalkstash10vandana.sagarchavvi16KunwaariDaayanzohakhan7.shinchan.

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
resSmile

Wah kya baat hai...Fuzzy lagta hai mein saahi time pe ayi...Aaj Arti ghussa karne wali hai eheheheheh

thnk yaat read karke update karti hun...lolz

Muah and hugz for the special pm Embarrassed

Edited.

That was smashing sweetz...loved it,...i m so glad ur focus is drawn away from getting upset with Arnav...lolz...but still u didnt now forget to bash Akash...honestly no number of warning if enough for u...

I bet THAT was the reason for sending me the special pm...Go Avni Go see,...i have a special surprise for u ...Wink

Fuzzy bear tum na baaz nahi aogi...

Glad thought that u are enjoying Arnav and Dadi chemistry...they actualy fire up my screen when they are in the same frame...

its amazing to watch the confrontations...i hope they would show us dadi off screen soon so we can see how well they all gel behind the scenes...it would be wonderful to watch their masti...lolz...

But ur OS was amazing...i cant wait to see if that will happen or is this janmashtami marking the snakes entry...

I just read his tweet,...that he is getting his hair cut...meaning he might have to start shooting soon with new avtar...will send u the new look pic ones he posts...

Saw the long hair shot,...n he looked really cute...

Well enough of me rambling...but yeah last take this as my last warning...in regards to bashing u know who...or else...Wink

Edited by highonshows - 08 August 2012 at 8:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiboreddamselTia.0Fazila~

-Smiles- IF-Dazzler
-Smiles-
-Smiles-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
This is an AWESOME OS! Thanks for the clip...it helped me visualise what was going on better! :) Thanks for the PM! Continue soon...

Bestesyhighonshowslazylad8-FauZiFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Smiles-

This is an AWESOME OS! Thanks for the clip...it helped me visualise what was going on better! :) Thanks for the PM! Continue soon...
thank yes i will conti writing more OS... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi-Smiles-

-Iqraa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iqraa-
-Iqraa-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Awesome!!

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
good take Fuzzy - think something like that may well happen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiTia.0Fazila~

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Fuzzy, I am with you perfect.  I would love this to happen.  Finally shut-up Mamiji and to get his point across to Dadi once and for all. 

With the added bonus of telling his Khushi that she is head of his heart, mind and house.  Love it, I hope you nailed it sweet friend.

Thanks for your post and pm.

lazylad8-FauZiboreddamselTia.0Fazila~

henamani IF-Dazzler
henamani
henamani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

if redemption is all abt closing the loops this will be another one but im hoping for a confrontation again

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index