Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i think the makers of the show dont want to show any such things bcoz may be barun and sanahya are not comfortable doing such scenes...so they just keeping this a mystery...they hardly take time to show some romance between these two...now this dadi is messing them up..waise hi log kum they kya in dono ko disturb karne ke liye...

the contract marriage...re marraige..all seems to be forgotten by the CV's now they want to show saas bahu and past revelations and finally seperate arhi
tetralliant thumbnail
Originally posted by: himba

I am with you in wondering---its so very difficult just to sleep sooo close together  after so much crackling electricity.

what kind of control they have!!

so true...
how I ask..??
HOWWW!!!
ambishika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
another mystry to solve..
investigation kareka padi

Originally posted by: ambishika

another mystry to solve..

investigation kareka padi

yes Mami please do it for us...
Originally posted by: laksanu

i think the makers of the show dont want to show any such things bcoz may be barun and sanahya are not comfortable doing such scenes...so they just keeping this a mystery...they hardly take time to show some romance between these two...now this dadi is messing them up..waise hi log kum they kya in dono ko disturb karne ke liye...

the contract marriage...re marraige..all seems to be forgotten by the CV's now they want to show saas bahu and past revelations and finally seperate arhi

I dont think its Barun/Sanaya's problem...it is prob of the saints who work in Star Plus...both r very professional...they hv done serials before also wht I heard...And we r not asking to show consumation in every episode...it is just we want to know they r doing it or not...one scene probably to show that they are ON...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by newyork2012 - 11 years ago
gursikh_simran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: godhuli12

u may better prepare urself that one episode they will show  khushi is pregnant .. πŸ˜›

really i wont b surprized iss CVs ko main believe nahi karti ...

πŸ˜†really !! can they?

But the thing is that the consummation part is the most awaited thing on any show ,they can't just show it like this only .Cvs will show it when its the right time ...but you can't say that they are already doing it coz they aren't...its just these gutterish thoughts that barges into our minds  seeing them hugging every night before sleeping and then getting up in some ahem.. state.☺️
CrazyBarunian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really yaar i want to know what happen after hug scene. gutter mind πŸ˜›
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No answers can be given for Anjali's missing baby bump even aftyer 6 months of pregnancy when it should be prominent and the great mind control Arshi have. For ever into eye locks and hugs and near kisss but nothing beyond that.

Hmmm - SELF CONTROL I guess
azizeh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know they are married but might be in back of their mind it is not and they are waiting for real marriage infront pandit and family and saat pera etc. after the contract marriage is over.  Might be for this reason they are just hugging and not going foward...
anvixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.