Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

who will maintain a distance(SiNal)?

Poll Question: who will maintain a distance?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
15 [50.00%]
0 [0.00%]
15 [50.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
guys...what do you think SiNal will re-meet once again...though there is MU everywhere...there will be a moment where love blossom again...passion spark again...SiNal might get intimate...in such a moment...who do you think will maintain a distance?...

well my vote is Siddhi...bcz whatever she sees in the precap has shattered her and she thinks kunal has move on with richa and hates her...so she will maintain a distance while kunal will try coming close or get intimate with her...

i think both will maintain a distance knowing their current status...but i can't trust kunal...bcz he is madly and passionately in love with siddhi...and once again after all this years meeting her in the most sexy avtaar's of siddhi...and also most of the time he is in drunken state...can he maintain a distance from his love of the life who is infront of him...i don't think so...

what do you think guys...what is your views...

Edited by Mages - 08 August 2012 at 4:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiria60AnkitaKaranRishrabh-Rojaa-

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I think both will Maintain a distance. First kunal will be angry then when he will see sidhi with another man, he will misunderstand her. Sidhi will think kunal is a married to Richa , she will definately try to stay away from kunal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiAnkitaKaran

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

I think both will Maintain a distance. First kunal will be angry then when he will see sidhi with another man, he will misunderstand her. Sidhi will think kunal is a married to Richa , she will definately try to stay away from kunal.

even i feel the same...and this will irks kunal...and he might think that siddhi still hates him...and doesn't want to see the sight of him and on the other hand siddhi thinks kunal hates her...both will maintain a distance...and kunal goes home double drunk...ROFL...

but my question...can they maintain a distance when they are madly and passionately in love with each other...WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Mages - 08 August 2012 at 5:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
I think BOTH will maintain distance...

Siddhi will believe that Kunal is married to Richa and she will think that Kunal was not loyal to her, since she has been saying that Kunal knows what kind of a girl richa is and he will never marry her

On the other hand, Kunal has been made to believe that Siddhi left him for money. And when he sees that she is living with Sulekha Diwan, who is extremely rich he will believe that Siddhi did this for money only. The presence of Sulekha Diwan's son will complicate the matter further

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
hi

both sinal will maintain a distance

norzar
ria60 IF-Dazzler
ria60
ria60

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
i guess both...wid so many MU b\w dem n more importantly wid richa lurking aroung kunal al d tym kunal wnt b abl 2 clear things out evn if he wants to...Unhappy...n siddhi wud oviously stay away bcoz of d huge MU created courtsey sulekhaji
d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
i agree .both will  try to maintain a distance provided they meet before the kids swapping happens..but how much successful they will be in this mission , i am not sure ..

Kunal being Kunal, I know his character has been butchered of late but if he is the same Kunal or even if he is 10% of Kunal whom we knew, whom we met 9 years ago and fell in love with, damm sure he cannot stay away from Sidhi , how much ever he tries to ..Even if he is angry on her , one drop of tear  from sidhi's eyes is enough to melt him. even if he shouts at the top of his voice,on a loud speaker  that he hates her to core, if she is in trouble, which most of the time she is in.. he will definitely run to her  and protect her..
and sidhi well... i trust her trust in Kunal and love for Kunal ..even if there is a slightest , faintest hint of Kunal being in problem .. she will even forget everything and run to him...and do anything and everything to protect him..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishparadigm-Rojaa-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top