Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

vaidehi?my prediction..the last hurtful thing (Page 7)

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enness

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I dont know about this! I think we ALL thought at so many points that THIS is when the "Redemption track" will start and it NEVER did!

They have shown ASR standing up for Khushi, so maybe that is the CV's idea of a redemption track! As if the things that have happened TO DATE is not enough for him to regret! He even told Khushi he wishes he never MET her, after Anjali tried to kill her child!

SO, I dont think anything FURTHER is needed! There is no need to continue to TORTURE Khushi, so as to give more and more reasons for ASR' s redemption! There has to be a LIMIT, and I think we have already reached it!

There is no need for him to do any worse than what he has already done! What has happened in the past 14 months, and especially in the last 6 months, is MORE than enough for him to regret his behaviour if he wants to! I dont think some more drama and insults are needed!!

How MANY "FINAL BLOWS" are there supposed to be, till ASR realizes he has crossed a line?

That is MY POV!
I only have this to say...If this prediction comes true, Khushi please grab Nk's hand and run away to Australia, open a catering business and live happily ever after. The channels there will even let you show more than missed kisses !! 
LOL OMG...you are hilarious

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tptwi

Redemption doesn't mean saying sorry and regretting it... the true meaning of redemption is to mean it from the HEART and arnav's way of that is standing up for wife now & forever...

there will be no more arshi MUs or separation 
What's so wrong in saying sorry?
I mean if you behaved like jerk...
Say it or whisper it in her ears...
If he can say sorry to anji...
Galati go gayi di...& blah blah...
What's so wrong to say it to Khushi?

Go to top