Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

vaidehi?my prediction..the last hurtful thing (Page 5)

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by n091505

Originally posted by sonapari

[QUOTE=n091505]Your predictions makes a lot of sense actually, but unfortunately the CVs have this convoluted thought process that anything logical should not be shown on teleConfused. If even one fourth of what you have predicted comes true, i'll forgive the CVs for the past 6 mn. debacle provided they show a sensible *cough, cough* redemption track... asking for too much you say... well, hope springs eternal!!
YEP ,agar tv dekhana hai toh logic ko mari goli...
but there has to be some reality ,some common sense involved na?
shyamu thing was like dragged for so long...
when truth came out,no proof was given to anji...
so yep logic aur dimag ki jarurat nahi hai...
just use your heart ,arshi chemistry & rabba ves...Embarrassed
I AM OK WITH IT,BUT THERE IS THE LIMIT.
SOMETIMES (MOST OF THE TIMES) A WOMAN IN ME,WANTS JUSTICE ...
WANTS THAT WOMEN IN INDIAN SERIAL SHOULD BE SHOWN AS WELL RESPECTED & TRUSTWORTHY ,DIGNIFIED HUMAN BEINGS.
SPECIALLY BAHUS...AS THEY ARE ALWAYS AT RECEIVING END...
JUST LOOK AT KHUSHI...Cry
ONE AGNEEPARIKSHA AFTER ANOTHER...POOR GALCry

Tell me about it!!! This is the only program I watch though i'm aware of the other saas bahu mishmash they serve on tele. The whole reason IPK has this huge fan following is BECAUSE it started out as NOT a saas bahu saga but an intense love story with a strong female character in the lead, who gave the mighty ASR as good as she got.  Where the hell is that girl, I ask??? buried beneath a doormat i suppose or... wait... i forgot, she IS the doormat!!!! ^ mns. of emotional, mental & physical torture at the hands of someone who purports to love youConfused & what do we get when we think that finally things r back on track????? More of the same shit!!!! but this time with flowers & flirty looks... It's crazy i tell u. He's still the self absorbed ass, blackmailing & getting down to dirty tricks just to get his way. Forget about this support & love of the past couple of days... that does not even begin to cover all his misbehavior. And what more can i say about Khuhis * shakes head* you want to be a doormat woman, then don't cry if you get trampled on by all & sundry. Forget the question, "Why is she taking all this bull shit?" I should be asking myself the same question, Why am I taking this bull shit???? Unfortunately, like the rest on the forum, I don't have any answers.

I think all of us tolerate this mainly because of Sarun/arshi chemistry.
I guess scenes like Aaja piya,pearl necklace scene give us hopes.
I watch this show only for Khushi/Sanaya & arshi chemistry.
Somehow it hurts that the majority of forumwalas who don't want redemption are girls.
I mean yah ASR is handsome...
But my concept of hotness is more than looks or style.
My concept of hotness has more to do with being a good human being.
Looks count but looks isn't everything.
A man should be man enough to own upto his grave mistakes.
A man should treat his lady love as a dignified human being.
The answer why we tolerate this is because we are in love with arshi.
We are hoping that magic of havana scenes & Teri meri will be back...
We are hoping against hope that so called hotness will not overpower or overshadow dignity & self respect of a woman.
We are hoping that somehow ,somewhere we will get our Khushi back...
The Khushi who said to ASR "bhaad me Gaye aap ,aur bhaad me gayi aapki naukarii
Aap Harate Bahut bura hai mr.raizada"
Let's hope that Khushi will be back with a bang...
The moment we get that Khushi back,redemption will start...
Fingers crossed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

n091505

n091505 Senior Member
n091505
n091505

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sonapari][QUOTE=n091505]Your predictions makes a lot of sense actually, but unfortunately the CVs have this convoluted thought process that anything logical should not be shown on teleConfused. If even one fourth of what you have predicted comes true, i'll forgive the CVs for the past 6 mn. debacle provided they show a sensible *cough, cough* redemption track... asking for too much you say... well, hope springs eternal!!
WANTS THAT WOMEN IN INDIAN SERIAL SHOULD BE SHOWN AS WELL RESPECTED & TRUSTWORTHY ,DIGNIFIED HUMAN BEINGS.

Tell me about it!!! This is the only program I watch though i'm aware of the other saas bahu mishmash they serve on tele. The whole reason IPK has this huge fan following is BECAUSE it started out as NOT a saas bahu saga but an intense love story with a strong female character in the lead, who gave the mighty ASR as good as she got.  Where the hell is that girl, I ask??? buried beneath a doormat i suppose or... wait... i forgot, she IS the doormat!!!! ^ mns. of emotional, mental & physical torture at the hands of someone who purports to love youConfused & what do we get when we think that finally things r back on track????? More of the same shit!!!! but this time with flowers & flirty looks... It's crazy i tell u. He's still the self absorbed ass, blackmailing & getting down to dirty tricks just to get his way. Forget about this support & love of the past couple of days... that does not even begin to cover all his misbehavior. And what more can i say about Khuhis * shakes head* you want to be a doormat woman, then don't cry if you get trampled on by all & sundry. Forget the question, "Why is she taking all this bull shit?" I should be asking myself the same question, Why am I taking this bull shit???? Unfortunately, like the rest on the forum, I don't have any answers.

Somehow it hurts that the majority of forumwalas who don't want redemption are girls.
We are hoping against hope that so called hotness will not overpower or overshadow dignity & self respect of a woman.
Fingers crossed...
/QUOTE]

Yes, the sad truth is that for many, not only the teenyboppers, good looks equates to total loss of all mental faculties, & trust me we're just talking about a program, this happens in real life as well. I know the Arnav Khushi chemistry sells & sizzles, I myself fell for it hook line & sinker, & i'm still guilty of sometimes being on the verge of forgiving him for his cute, flirty looks & actions, but i'm not so far gone that I completely overlook the crux of the problem between them. At the risk of  sounding sacrilegious to most, tell me honestly, keeping the whole arshi chemistry aside for a while, who would u rather see K with, Arnav or NK. I know that NK is no Arnav since he's not intense. dark & brooding or has a painful past that makes him such a complex man, but when it comes down to basic human decency & respect for the people you love & like, NK is 10 times the man Arnav is. In reality I'd take a man like NK over Arnav, eyes closed, no debates. It's just that the darkness coupled with the rugged good looks clouds the judgment, both in reel & real life, for many. It's this feeling that perhaps you will be the ultimate one to finally harness & tame all this raw, powerful energy, or tame the beast ,as you will that tempts people into forgiving the unforgivable. I don't know, maybe this is the driving factor behind K's behavior, the reason that she's so ready to forgive him just about anything. She hopes that she'll be the one to beard the lion, even at the risk of being devoured completely by said lion!!!!!
sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sonapari][QUOTE=n091505]Your predictions makes a lot of sense actually, but unfortunately the CVs have this convoluted thought process that anything logical should not be shown on teleConfused. If even one fourth of what you have predicted comes true, i'll forgive the CVs for the past 6 mn. debacle provided they show a sensible *cough, cough* redemption track... asking for too much you say... well, hope springs eternal!!

Fingers crossed...
/QUOTE]

Yes, the sad truth is that for many, not only the teenyboppers, good looks equates to total loss of all mental faculties, & trust me we're just talking about a program, this happens in real life as well. I know the Arnav Khushi chemistry sells & sizzles, I myself fell for it hook line & sinker, & i'm still guilty of sometimes being on the verge of forgiving him for his cute, flirty looks & actions, but i'm not so far gone that I completely overlook the crux of the problem between them. At the risk of  sounding sacrilegious to most, tell me honestly, keeping the whole arshi chemistry aside for a while, who would u rather see K with, Arnav or NK. I know that NK is no Arnav since he's not intense. dark & brooding or has a painful past that makes him such a complex man, but when it comes down to basic human decency & respect for the people you love & like, NK is 10 times the man Arnav is. In reality I'd take a man like NK over Arnav, eyes closed, no debates. It's just that the darkness coupled with the rugged good looks clouds the judgment, both in reel & real life, for many. It's this feeling that perhaps you will be the ultimate one to finally harness & tame all this raw, powerful energy, or tame the beast ,as you will that tempts people into forgiving the unforgivable. I don't know, maybe this is the driving factor behind K's behavior, the reason that she's so ready to forgive him just about anything. She hopes that she'll be the one to beard the lion, even at the risk of being devoured completely by said lion!!!!!
Yep,any given day I will take NK over ASR.
I would never fail for a rude,arrogant,ruthless guy.
I want a guy like NK.
NK treats Khushi with respect...
He is not judging anyone with bank balance or social status..
ASR is shown as a grey character ...
Being intense doesn't mean being rude.
Being handsome & rich doesn't give a ticket to be disrespectful.
It's really heartbreaking that  selfless love is always shown from khushi's side.
NK trusts Khushi ,the moment she tells him about shyamu.
He is confused about shyamu but he doesn't call Khushi names or doubts her intentions.
Yet Khushi loves ,ASR ...
Opposite attracts ...
I think khushi really thinks she can change ASR for good...
She really thinks a heartless,ruthless guy can turn into a lovable person...
But yep all that glitters is not gold...
It might be difficult for some people  to understand this...
I am so amazed to see girls saying what redemption???
I mean I want to laugh real hard...
But then I feel sad...
How can you get so blinded by attitude ,looks?
Looks ,style is just exterior but what makes Khushi so so beautiful is ...
She is gem of a person,unlike ASR...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

n091505

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newyork2012

Dadi aand Nani will die, Mama mami will die, Payal Aakash, NK all will die and at the end Arshi will die but redemption is not gonna happen...We will forget about this so called "redemption" and dancing around Arshi kids and clapping after some days...CryCry

Loved what you said!!LOL
mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Maybe that's what the CVs are thinking. Anyway, I have given up hope. I am now taking each episode at a time. No expectation. I'll be happy if they surprise us somehow.
Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Gul mentioned RUIN..does that mean he will intentionally hurt her or it happens due to situations..

as far as the ASR character is now being shown..he will not hurt her intentionally...so what does gul mean by ..HE WILL RUIN HERConfused
boisecrazy Goldie
boisecrazy
boisecrazy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
I thought that the redemption track is what we have seen for the last 3-4 weeks and that is what Gul meant. I think once Khushi's past comes forward Arnav and party will insult her and her family big time, especially her dead parents. As we very  well know taht Khushi does not hear a word against them...she will just walk out...and Arnav's real pain will start and he will woo her...
sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri099

Maybe that's what the CVs are thinking. Anyway, I have given up hope. I am now taking each episode at a time. No expectation. I'll be happy if they surprise us somehow.
ME too...let's just hope ..best(read as redemption) is yet to come...
Otherwise cvs  will tell us 
what you witnessed in last 3,4 episodes was redemptionD'oh

Edited by sonapari - 08 August 2012 at 10:49pm

Go to top