Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

vaidehi?my prediction..the last hurtful thing (Page 4)

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayabegum

we definitely need a redemption track, far better one and a more stronger one than we had already for like an episode or two
Agreed..

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fuzzbucket

hmm, it's a possibility! there is a definite connection between Arnav's parents death and Khushi's parents death...something bad is about to happen, but  I am not sure about Arnav's reaction to it. Gul has been talking about this so called redemption track, but so far no regrets or repentance from arnav's side, so I don't know if they will show it or not. My take adding on to your POV is that maybe Arnav's father has done something despicable to khushi's mom...( of course she is already married to Khushi's father and is a happily married woman with a daughter) Arnav's keeps on saying that he is nothing like his father and he always gets upset when someone tries to insult women. maybe his dad tried to rape her and arnav's mom finds out and commits suicide. dadi dear is in denial about her son's misdoings and of course blames the other "woman". hence, her dialogue " woh  aurat". Arnav has done a greater good by marrying that woman's daughter.. he will realize his father's mistake and set things right...hahaha I know I am sounding very film, but I can't think of anything else. Now Cv's better not change the story after reading this post! lollTongue
You are really sounding filmy...
But it's a Hindi daily soap..
SO NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLELOL EXCEPT 
Asr  & KKG being half brother & sister...Dead...ewww...yuck...
Everything else can be a possibility...LOL
coffeebeancat Senior Member
coffeebeancat
coffeebeancat

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
I m with you.hope for the best.like to see redemption track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonapari

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
gul khan did say asr would do something which would ruin kkg for ever

i think that may still be to come in the form of blurting out the contract thing infront of the whole family like the topic maker sed

kkg's babuji may hav a heart attack due to this or something traumatic may happen
sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani-lucki

gul khan did say asr would do something which would ruin kkg for ever

i think that may still be to come in the form of blurting out the contract thing infront of the whole family like the topic maker sed

kkg's babuji may hav a heart attack due to this or something traumatic may happen
OMG...what more needs to be done to ruin kkg's life forever?
Isn't her life already ruined forever?
Poor Khushi...after reading your reply ,I remembered hospital hug...
Where Khushi said" hum se dobara  nahi hoga"...
There won't be her Arnavji to console her this time...CryCryCry
bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
really !  u want to see khushi and arnav separated ?  I dont want any plz  ...
n091505 Senior Member
n091505
n091505

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapari

[QUOTE=n091505]Your predictions makes a lot of sense actually, but unfortunately the CVs have this convoluted thought process that anything logical should not be shown on teleConfused. If even one fourth of what you have predicted comes true, i'll forgive the CVs for the past 6 mn. debacle provided they show a sensible *cough, cough* redemption track... asking for too much you say... well, hope springs eternal!!
YEP ,agar tv dekhana hai toh logic ko mari goli...
but there has to be some reality ,some common sense involved na?
shyamu thing was like dragged for so long...
when truth came out,no proof was given to anji...
so yep logic aur dimag ki jarurat nahi hai...
just use your heart ,arshi chemistry & rabba ves...Embarrassed
I AM OK WITH IT,BUT THERE IS THE LIMIT.
SOMETIMES (MOST OF THE TIMES) A WOMAN IN ME,WANTS JUSTICE ...
WANTS THAT WOMEN IN INDIAN SERIAL SHOULD BE SHOWN AS WELL RESPECTED & TRUSTWORTHY ,DIGNIFIED HUMAN BEINGS.
SPECIALLY BAHUS...AS THEY ARE ALWAYS AT RECEIVING END...
JUST LOOK AT KHUSHI...Cry
ONE AGNEEPARIKSHA AFTER ANOTHER...POOR GALCry

Tell me about it!!! This is the only program I watch though i'm aware of the other saas bahu mishmash they serve on tele. The whole reason IPK has this huge fan following is BECAUSE it started out as NOT a saas bahu saga but an intense love story with a strong female character in the lead, who gave the mighty ASR as good as she got.  Where the hell is that girl, I ask??? buried beneath a doormat i suppose or... wait... i forgot, she IS the doormat!!!! ^ mns. of emotional, mental & physical torture at the hands of someone who purports to love youConfused & what do we get when we think that finally things r back on track????? More of the same shit!!!! but this time with flowers & flirty looks... It's crazy i tell u. He's still the self absorbed ass, blackmailing & getting down to dirty tricks just to get his way. Forget about this support & love of the past couple of days... that does not even begin to cover all his misbehavior. And what more can i say about Khuhis * shakes head* you want to be a doormat woman, then don't cry if you get trampled on by all & sundry. Forget the question, "Why is she taking all this bull shit?" I should be asking myself the same question, Why am I taking this bull shit???? Unfortunately, like the rest on the forum, I don't have any answers.

LKJCBTR Senior Member
LKJCBTR
LKJCBTR

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
I hope you are right... 

Go to top