Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

vaidehi?my prediction..the last hurtful thing (Page 2)

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Hell No! If this happens then I will want Khushi to never forgive Arnav. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.A.l.i.a.sonaparivijji12trina2010MrDarcyfan

Banaya1 Goldie
Banaya1
Banaya1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
So I think, maybe Shyam's mother was the other woman, Khushi's parents exposed the affair to Arnav's mum, Dadi tried to stop Arnav's mother but it was in vain and she killed herself. Arnav's father either got someone to tamper with Khushi's parents car or cause them to have the accident. Dadi refuses to believe her son was having an affair and blamed Khushi's parents for lying which caused the death of her DIL. In the meantime as Shyam's mother wasn't sucessful incompleting her task of getting her hands on the Malik wealth Shyam promised to gain everything through marrying Anjali. We don't know how Arnav's father died yet. Maybe Shyam's mother poisoned him, but like her son she didn't realise there was a clause in the Will, so she couldn't get her hands on anything. That will also explain why no one has ever heard or seen of Shyam's family.

I was watching todays episode with my mum and at the end my mum said Arnav's mum probably killed herself because she got fed up of the dadi and Arnav's dad must not have supported her. That's why Arnav is like that with Dadi and makes a point of supporting Khushi in front of her as he doesn't want to repeat his fathers mistakes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SabrinaMtrina2010shree10MrDarcyfan

henamani IF-Dazzler
henamani
henamani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
please y shd Khushi go through this torture again. i dont mine no redemption track but Khushi should not suffer any more humiliation from Arnav. thats it

.A.l.i.a.sonaparitrina2010MrDarcyfan

.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Although I don't want this to happened .. but you prediction make a lot of sense .. and I can this happened ..

Khushi is somehow linked to Arnav painful past ..
and this promo prove that :
http://super.mast.tv/dailymotion.php?file=xjbe2c
( I hope that CVs changed their plans )

But What will be Arnav's reaction when he know that ?!
Will he stand by her .. or he will blame and hurt her again .. ?!

If he blame her again .. even the repentance track will not work for me ..
If he abandon her after all what she did for him, he will prove that he don't deserve her present in his life ..and she should not forgive him at any cost ..
Enough is enough .. Why its always Khushi who suffered and take the blame?! .. :(

I just hope this time, Arnav will stand by Khushi under any circumstances .. 

Edited by .A.l.i.a. - 08 August 2012 at 5:56pm

sonaparishree10trina2010MrDarcyfan

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
hmm, it's a possibility! there is a definite connection between Arnav's parents death and Khushi's parents death...something bad is about to happen, but  I am not sure about Arnav's reaction to it. Gul has been talking about this so called redemption track, but so far no regrets or repentance from arnav's side, so I don't know if they will show it or not. My take adding on to your POV is that maybe Arnav's father has done something despicable to khushi's mom...( of course she is already married to Khushi's father and is a happily married woman with a daughter) Arnav's keeps on saying that he is nothing like his father and he always gets upset when someone tries to insult women. maybe his dad tried to rape her and arnav's mom finds out and commits suicide. dadi dear is in denial about her son's misdoings and of course blames the other "woman". hence, her dialogue " woh  aurat". Arnav has done a greater good by marrying that woman's daughter.. he will realize his father's mistake and set things right...hahaha I know I am sounding very film, but I can't think of anything else. Now Cv's better not change the story after reading this post! lollTongue

sonaparishree10trina2010MrDarcyfan

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newyork2012

Dadi aand Nani will die, Mama mami will die, Payal Aakash, NK all will die and at the end Arshi will die but redemption is not gonna happen...We will forget about this so called "redemption" and dancing around Arshi kids and clapping after some days...CryCry
come on,we can hope...redemption is must ...
when it haapens,how they show it is anybody's guess...
sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I dont know about this! I think we ALL thought at so many points that THIS is when the "Redemption track" will start and it NEVER did!

They have shown ASR standing up for Khushi, so maybe that is the CV's idea of a redemption track! As if the things that have happened TO DATE is not enough for him to regret! He even told Khushi he wishes he never MET her, after Anjali tried to kill her child!

SO, I dont think anything FURTHER is needed! There is no need to continue to TORTURE Khushi, so as to give more and more reasons for ASR' s redemption! There has to be a LIMIT, and I think we have already reached it!

There is no need for him to do any worse than what he has already done! What has happened in the past 14 months, and especially in the last 6 months, is MORE than enough for him to regret his behaviour if he wants to! I dont think some more drama and insults are needed!!

How MANY "FINAL BLOWS" are there supposed to be, till ASR realizes he has crossed a line?

That is MY POV!
I AGREE... I MEAN HOW MUCH MORE KHUSHI HAS TO SUFFER ?
HASN'T SHE ALREADY SUFFERED OVER THE LIMIT ?
I AM SO  AMAZED THAT TILL DATE ASR HASN'T SAID A SINGLE SORRY TO HER...
BUT THERE IS A REASON WHY IPKKND WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TITLED "VAIDEHI"
KHUSHI'S AGNNEPARISHAS ARE NEVER ENDING...
I WANT REDEMPTION TRACK...SO I AM HOPEFUL THIS CURRENT TRACK WILL TAKE US THERE...

Jayneshree10trina2010MrDarcyfan

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
no more humilaiation for khushi  to get the redemption track.wthatever Arnav has done to her is more than enough but the whole idea of redemption got diluted b coz this in consistency in tracks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shree10trina2010MrDarcyfan

Go to top