India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

my theory of dadi hating khushi

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
after thinking about for a while i think dadi hates khushi because khushi resembles her mother and i am not saying that khushi's mom is the second women in arnav's dad life. so basically dadi and khushi's parents must of have known each other very well and arnav's dad started having an affair. so khushi's mom knew about it but she never told anyone due to the friendship and hurting everyone's feelings and arnav's dad probbaly blackmailed khushi's mother since he had loads of money. dadiji saw khushi's mom and arnav's dad  talking about it and got it all wrong so now whenever she sees khushi the flashbacks comes into her mind. khushi will be labeled as an illegimate child of arnav's dad when she is not. arnav's mom commited suicide once she knew about arnav's dad affair and she never got the chance to find out the other woman in arnav's dad life. as for other family members anjali and arnav have suffered more than enough from the whole incident that they never investigate it further and the family never spoke about it but now dadi is back the nightmare is haunting their lives once again. so i think dadiji is the only one who knows about the other woman unless she told anybody else. honestly i don't want arnav and khushi to be half bro-sis that will just kill the show for me.  one more thing arnav's dad probably had a kid from his affair but khushi is not the one.

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 08 August 2012 at 4:49pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkswansami_qtsun2011mayabegum-Rimsha-sizzlesarhi101star_fan1

sun2011 Goldie
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
I agree - and like your prediction - MU of dadi about Khushi now - - and Khushi's next dectectivegiri will help solve the mystery and redeem Dadi and bring out the entire truth in from of the Raizadas and Guptas - - perhaps with Arnav and Nk's help.

Also, the woman who professed she loved Arnav's dad (perhaps one sided to get his money) may have been Shyam's mom - villainy runs in the family you see angle!!!

I would love this track.

pri_pri_24 Senior Member
pri_pri_24
pri_pri_24

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Oh nooo!! =( If your predictions do come true, I don't want Arnav holding Khushi responsible!! boo.. 
fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Please don't say that cv will not show khushi mom chracterless women it will  kill the show no one want to see that type of story
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahad1979

Please don't say that cv will not show khushi mom chracterless women it will  kill the show no one want to see that type of story
i am not saying they are not gonna show her as a characterless woman but it will be a misunderstanding for everyone like everyone will think khushi's mom is characterless but she is not. 
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun2011

I agree - and like your prediction - MU of dadi about Khushi now - - and Khushi's next dectectivegiri will help solve the mystery and redeem Dadi and bring out the entire truth in from of the Raizadas and Guptas - - perhaps with Arnav and Nk's help.

Also, the woman who professed she loved Arnav's dad (perhaps one sided to get his money) may have been Shyam's mom - villainy runs in the family you see angle!!!

I would love this track.

i agree with ur prediction fro shyam but i think shyam's family had some dushmani with raizaida's family like shyam will find out once arnav's dad affair is revealed.
xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Everyone is dead though, who will be there to clear that MU?
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_pri_24

Oh nooo!! =( If your predictions do come true, I don't want Arnav holding Khushi responsible!! boo.. 
i don't want khushi and arnav to be seperated but the show has to follow it's tagline like the couple will be seperated with one way or another.

Go to top