India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Maanu hair (Page 2)

urmil Goldie
urmil
urmil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

don't think much abt it...anything is possible in the world of serials...just enjoy it

.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Agree...blooper...lets just wait for the CVs to unfold whatelse they have in store for us
leafmaria Senior Member
leafmaria
leafmaria

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kajol17

Originally posted by leafmaria

I think Maanvi's hair growing back so fast is a bit unreal. But it's possible. You guys remember that her chemo's stopped in Mumbai, and she did not have any more after that. Well, the hair only fall if a person is having the chemo therapy, if they are not having it, the hair start growing back again. Since she started wearing the scarf, her hair started growing bit by bit, and now they are long enough for her to take her scarf off. The fact that they grew so long in such a small period of time is unreal, but I think they had to do that for Virat's and Maanvi's roka. 

True, true, I agree, exactly my words. And Nia probably had problems with the scarf. I loved how her outfits match with the scarf, it was a brilliant idea on the costume designers part. I love her hair, trust me,she looks VERY cute with a bob do, but, I don't like how her hair curls in, she reminds me of Dora The Explorer. *shudders/shivers* I think it should be straight, not curled inwards.

Yes, I too loved how her scarf matched with her outfit, it looked cute. Yup, she does look good with the bob style hair. It suits her. Haha, same, I too wish that her did not curl in and were straight. It does remind me of Dora (which is not a pleasant scene). 
hannahamo1998 Senior Member
hannahamo1998
hannahamo1998

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
i AGREEE!
ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
i agree but i love her dis hairstly..she looks so cute n preety

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index