indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Even if Maanvi did not have cancer it is impossible for Maanvi hair grow back so soon and that long as she clean shaved her head. Not even Virat hair grow back so soon...CV done major bummer...When someone does a clean shave it take months for it to grow that long at least 3 to 4 months or maybe even a years...But Maanvi hair grown back with in a month which is impossible look even Virat hair not grown that month...Maanvi hair would be in stuble on head or even on grade 1 like Virat not in bob...A lot people say that with cancer the hair grow back after the cancer cure that not the case it does grow back after some time I know so many case like that any way it show,,,,,,any way these are my view please share thought with me by leaving your comments thanks...Edited by indian10 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree...it would have better to say that she got a wig or something which is what most people do.

I have no idea as to why they didn't just say that she is wearing a wig?!
indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mahiprincess

blooper ws a good one

look how preety nia look in short hair just ignore the rest 

yeh I think she look pretty when I had 2nd look at it look like own hair in fact ...The wig she had one first was not nice but I think cv change it and look better like natural hair...
lexusdevil thumbnail
Maanvi is better off bald 🤣 ROFL Edited by lexusdevil - 11 years ago
guess she had issues with the scarf ðŸ˜†
leafmaria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Maanvi's hair growing back so fast is a bit unreal. But it's possible. You guys remember that her chemo's stopped in Mumbai, and she did not have any more after that. Well, the hair only fall if a person is having the chemo therapy, if they are not having it, the hair start growing back again. Since she started wearing the scarf, her hair started growing bit by bit, and now they are long enough for her to take her scarf off. The fact that they grew so long in such a small period of time is unreal, but I think they had to do that for Virat's and Maanvi's roka. 
Kajol20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: leafmaria

I think Maanvi's hair growing back so fast is a bit unreal. But it's possible. You guys remember that her chemo's stopped in Mumbai, and she did not have any more after that. Well, the hair only fall if a person is having the chemo therapy, if they are not having it, the hair start growing back again. Since she started wearing the scarf, her hair started growing bit by bit, and now they are long enough for her to take her scarf off. The fact that they grew so long in such a small period of time is unreal, but I think they had to do that for Virat's and Maanvi's roka. 

True, true, I agree, exactly my words. And Nia probably had problems with the scarf. I loved how her outfits match with the scarf, it was a brilliant idea on the costume designers part. I love her hair, trust me,she looks VERY cute with a bob do, but, I don't like how her hair curls in, she reminds me of Dora The Explorer. *shudders/shivers* I think it should be straight, not curled inwards.
Edited by Kajol17 - 11 years ago
zulfy_135 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me agree too...i mean i loved that manvi got her hair back...but just think it was to soon for such long hair...they should at least shown like shorter hair...but i guess they did it for the roka and stuff:)

but she looks cute with a bob:)
urmil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

don't think much abt it...anything is possible in the world of serials...just enjoy it

.Sumi. thumbnail
Agree...blooper...lets just wait for the CVs to unfold whatelse they have in store for us