India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Maanu hair

indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Even if Maanvi did not have cancer it is impossible for Maanvi hair grow back so soon and that long as she clean shaved her head. Not even Virat hair grow back so soon...CV done major bummer...When someone does a clean shave it take months for it to grow that long at least 3 to 4 months or maybe even a years...But Maanvi hair grown back with in a month which is impossible look even Virat hair not grown that month...Maanvi hair would be in stuble on head or even on grade 1 like Virat not in bob...A lot people say that with cancer the hair grow back after the cancer cure that not the case it does grow back after some time I know so many case like that any way it show,,,,,,any way these are my view please share thought with me by leaving your comments thanks...

Edited by indian10 - 08 August 2012 at 4:54pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lexusdevilAmara786mariyakamranmadhu0702HopeleslyInLovehannahamo1998xoxsusanxoxurmilisha01win7maankigeet4ever.Sumi.

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
I agree...it would have better to say that she got a wig or something which is what most people do.

I have no idea as to why they didn't just say that she is wearing a wig?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

isha01

indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahiprincess

blooper ws a good one
look how preety nia look in short hair just ignore the rest 
yeh I think she look pretty when I had 2nd look at it look like own hair in fact ...The wig she had one first was not nice but I think cv change it and look better like natural hair...
lexusdevil Groupbie
lexusdevil
lexusdevil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Maanvi is better off bald ROFL ROFL

Edited by lexusdevil - 08 August 2012 at 5:59pm
mariyakamran Senior Member

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Amara786

leafmaria Senior Member
leafmaria
leafmaria

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
I think Maanvi's hair growing back so fast is a bit unreal. But it's possible. You guys remember that her chemo's stopped in Mumbai, and she did not have any more after that. Well, the hair only fall if a person is having the chemo therapy, if they are not having it, the hair start growing back again. Since she started wearing the scarf, her hair started growing bit by bit, and now they are long enough for her to take her scarf off. The fact that they grew so long in such a small period of time is unreal, but I think they had to do that for Virat's and Maanvi's roka. 

Amara786

Kajol20 Senior Member
Kajol20
Kajol20

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leafmaria

I think Maanvi's hair growing back so fast is a bit unreal. But it's possible. You guys remember that her chemo's stopped in Mumbai, and she did not have any more after that. Well, the hair only fall if a person is having the chemo therapy, if they are not having it, the hair start growing back again. Since she started wearing the scarf, her hair started growing bit by bit, and now they are long enough for her to take her scarf off. The fact that they grew so long in such a small period of time is unreal, but I think they had to do that for Virat's and Maanvi's roka. 

True, true, I agree, exactly my words. And Nia probably had problems with the scarf. I loved how her outfits match with the scarf, it was a brilliant idea on the costume designers part. I love her hair, trust me,she looks VERY cute with a bob do, but, I don't like how her hair curls in, she reminds me of Dora The Explorer. *shudders/shivers* I think it should be straight, not curled inwards.

Edited by Kajol17 - 08 August 2012 at 10:27pm
zulfy_135 Goldie
zulfy_135
zulfy_135

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
me agree too...i mean i loved that manvi got her hair back...but just think it was to soon for such long hair...they should at least shown like shorter hair...but i guess they did it for the roka and stuff:)

but she looks cute with a bob:)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index