India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Short Term Memory Loss?

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
I just read DeepShadow comment in WU and she made a very valid point which I want to share here (Hope you don't mind me sharing it here DeepShadow).

She said, Before the leap there was a scene where she said she doesn't mind being in jail as long as Kunal is happy and even if this happiness is with Richa so why is she suddenly freaking out about the KR marriage news?"

Her comment made me wonder If the writers of Parichay even know what they are writing? As If their right hand doesn't know what their left hand is doingLOL

They seem to be suffering from short term memory loss hence they are portraying Siddhi in the similar manner where on one side she says she is happy as along as Kunal is happy even If he is with Richa and on the other hand she reacts opposite of itConfused

Confusion hi confusion hai, CVs please get yourself and your characters out of the short term memory lossLOL

Edited by -Rani - 08 August 2012 at 4:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312DeepShadowPopo.HitchHiker_

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
EK and CVs ka mahaan blooper...

nowadays i have learn to ignore it...

like i say...EK and her bunch of jokers were drunk along with kunal while writing script...ROFL

Edited by Mages - 08 August 2012 at 4:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312bharoSV_20HitchHiker_-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

like i say...EK and her bunch of jokers were drunk along with kunal while writing script...ROFL

They completely seem to forget what dialog they had written a week ago and they make the actors say and do completely opposite of it the very next weekLOL

Parichay Writers need to pull up their socks big time as they seem to make so many bloopers of lateLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312HitchHiker_

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

They completely seem to forget what dialog they had written a week ago and they make the actors say and do completely opposite of it the very next weekLOL

Parichay Writers need to pull up their socks big time as they seem to make so many bloopers of lateLOL

i agree...and we intelligent audience has spotted all the bloopersWink...thats why i am saying everyone was drunk while writing scripts and dialogues...ROFL...they don't know what they are writing at all...give it to out FF writer friends they will nail it and we will have the best of best episode with richa free episode...Clap

but in tdys epi...KC dialogue was excellent...SS nail it...what an attitude...KC the raging lion is back after a long long time...ClapStar

Edited by Mages - 08 August 2012 at 4:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312SV_20-Rani

san_bsp020 Goldie
san_bsp020
san_bsp020

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
WE SEE KC in PASSION OF LOVE.

This wht kunal special.

no one except what kunal do.
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged

i agree...and we intelligent audience has spotted all the bloopersWink...thats why i am saying everyone was drunk while writing scripts and dialogues...ROFL...they don't know what they are writing at all...give it to out FF writer friends they will nail it and we will have the best of best episode with richa free episode...Clap

but in tdys epi...KC dialogue was excellent...SS nail it...what an attitude...KC the raging lion is back after a long long time...ClapStar

@Red - That's for sureWink I mean these writers are good for nothing.

On one side Siddhi is being shown saying immediately before the leap, She is happy If Kunal is happy even if he is with Richa and one week later they are showing that Siddhi is freaking out that he is with Richa. 

These writers must get gold medal in writing the worst bloopers in ParichayLOL

naz1312HitchHiker_

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Yaar may be she thought he wont accept Richa, atleast Kunal wont .. and obviously seeing him so close to Richa would have come as a shock..
i mean it is easy to say but difficult to follow..
it was easy for her to say that she just wants Kunal to be out of jail even if he is with her but to see her with him is all together a different issue..

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

Yaar may be she thought he wont accept Richa, atleast Kunal wont .. and obviously seeing him so close to Richa would have come as a shock..
i mean it is easy to say but difficult to follow..
it was easy for her to say that she just wants Kunal to be out of jail even if he is with her but to see her with him is all together a different issue..

Just shows the inconsistency in the writing department. They show Siddhi happy and content believing Richa will marry Kunal once she goes to jail (Keeping Kunal factor constant here), but she is shown freaking out and shocked to hear that K-R can even end up together.

Writers need to be consistent when writing any character's part not only Siddhi, but all the charactersSmile

Edited by -Rani - 09 August 2012 at 10:34am

naz1312DeepShadow

Go to top