Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

UV or Sahil who do u like??? (Page 2)

Poll Question: UV or Sahil who do u like???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
85 [57.05%]
12 [8.05%]
52 [34.90%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

rasiya.

IF-Dazzler

rasiya.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I liked UV more!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UV or Sahil who do u like??? (Page 2)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
i think we r comparing apples to oranges! i personally think an actor should try different roles and to each role justice should be done..sahil and udayveer r completely different from each other, what i liked about ashish is that when he played uv we forgot he is ak and now he is in sahil's avatar which made a dhamakedar entry, i think with time we will start loving sahil too!

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
shift frm uv to sahil happenwd in a shoet tyme . hard to digest. as ak fan i would say i fall in lovwe with uv for his arroagance wickedness and i can do anything attiude. halo is there. as for sahil he cute but i need time to see ak as sahil. to get over uv and move to sahil we all need tyme. as both are miles apart frm each other.

ifrini

Goldie

ifrini

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
UV was a fictional character - Rajwada , prince and what not ..  nice but  fairyrtail ..this is more real life and believable so lets see how he shines here 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mandygill

Roze12

IF-Sizzlerz

Roze12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
bothHeart

Riyafive

IF-Dazzler

Riyafive

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
both

Grenade

Goldie

Grenade

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
I love to see AK in any role..he'll make me adore even a villain if thats the role he's playing! But when it comes to Uday, it has left an unerasable mark on my heart. It is one character that has no comparison. In the world.!

Being-Human

IF-Rockerz

Being-Human

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
uv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.