Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

3 Shades OF our HERO _OMG

seriallover_OMG Senior Member
seriallover_OMG
seriallover_OMG

Joined: 05 April 2012
Posts: 549

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
See first of all,,RK is not at all good right now Angry...but in future he will be Smile

1_ SO his present shade is NEGATIVE: Ouch

-> he was drunk and his irresponsible driving lead to an accident...NOT GOOD

-> when madhubala tried to put some sense inside his metal head,,he simply took her as an enemy...ouch!

-> in this vengeful spirit he dragged the whole family of madhubala...

-> he broke her marriage,,fine! this could have satisfied his urge for revenge and he should have stopped by then only but he didnt,,,,,

-> mukund was also responsible for the FIR case and RK should have taken mukund and his family as his enemy too but he was way too amused by madhubala's fighting spirit that he forgot everything else...

-> he spitted venom about madhubala,,her character,,her mother's character  and questioned the relationship of malik and padmini which was SO NOT GOOD...

->but he crossed the heights of cruelty when he ordered his people to beat malik to death...

SO presently he is totally negative...


2_But I have seen a little bit of greyish shade in his character...

->Well when madhu slapped him he could have slapped her back right there but he didnt...

-> bittu ji was about to stop madhu but he didnt let him do anything bad to her

-> he could have forcibly married madhu without offering those 40 lakhs and no one could have stopped him...but he didnt

-> Marriage was not the only solution ,he could have molested madhu or let his hired people do that to her but he didnt

-> WORSE he could have killed her but he didnt

3_And in future  we might see a positive shade:--

-> RK will drag her in the film line which is I think good for her...

-> RK will be her husband so he wont let anyone hurt her

-> RK WILL DEFINITELY GET POSSESSIVE for her...Iam sure about this...Wink

CONCLUSION:-Smile

RK has a DARk PAst for sure which makes him so DOMINANT....he must have faced some kind of neglected life...so he wants to be the center of attention everywhere...He doesnt want anyone to dominate him...This time he got madhubala and she is not a submissive...she is not ready to take any kind of shit from him which frustrates him furthermore..
BEsides she was about to get engage with someone,a fact which RK was not able to digest ...
SO he wanted her to submit to his desires and fall down at his feet,,,he never wanted to kill her,,he just wanted her to accept her defeat...Thats why he offered her 40 lacs and married her so that he could make her his submissive later on...MAdhu has definitely fallen to his desires this time...

If I hate RK's character right now then that doesnt mean I will stop hating mukund...I hate him MUCH MORE THAN RK AngryAngryAngry

He was solely responsible for this whole problem...madhubala got into this problem only because of him...when mukund wanted justice he sided with madhubala but when madhubala wanted him to support her then he simply ran away...COWARD MUKUNDAngryAngry

Imagine a girl who saves u in a drastic accident,take care of u like a family...tries like hell to get u justice even when she is opposing a big personality...She is trying to get justice for u and ur family,,,she doesnt demand anything,,,,,,THen u claim that u love her...and one day when that girl is facing humiliation from everywhere and demands a little TRUST form ur side then what do u do???you simple RAN AWAY...WHy? because u thought those rumors might get true one day...SERIOUSLY MUKUND!!!! And u broke ur relation with that girl when that girl's FATHER was in ICU fighting with death...

PATHETIC MUKUND...U r a sham in the name of a human!!!  GO DIE!!!!! Angry

RK is better than u,,dushmani to imandari se nibha raha hai vo...tumhre jaisa nahi ki pyar me dhoka dekar chalta bane...





Edited by seriallover_OMG - 08 August 2012 at 4:57pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaiprikrazzy4uGemini111Ankeeeee-aliyah-TheMockingBirdstressreliefprema_ksAshleyAngelenaMsCeylonreadingworms.abhaylovepiagennyMLuvScoobysree.gattuPoojaa_PCourageous_Leofairy_tales-Namita-Sunsetglowt_areebFallen AngelLooteri_DulhanMaria-capriLittle_Mermaid.-Jwalamukhi-kirti_fijimatwamangoBefikreundisclosedNeelum.drashti

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 23460

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL...Neelu...your 50 Shades of Grey is showing.

Love your post as usual...lol...I have as of today started following Madhubala...Tongue
seriallover_OMG Senior Member
seriallover_OMG
seriallover_OMG

Joined: 05 April 2012
Posts: 549

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

ROFLROFL...Neelu...your 50 Shades of Grey is showing.

Love your post as usual...lol...I have as of today started following Madhubala...Tongue


Shocked ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
NAMMY!!!! YOU HERE

hehehehehhehe welcome senorita' LOLLOLLOLLOL

I just cant stop laughing ..."Neelu...your 50 Shades of Grey is showing." LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Namita-

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
  .lovely post yaar I agree with U that RK is presently a villain with negative qualities and he may have more than 50 shades of grey but right now he is more 50 shades of black if there is even that many blacks cholo meri bilingual skills kab kaam ayenge   Whyis he like this?? what made him this way??? We are yet to uncover who the real RK is and how he came to be like this..

 Why...is he taken by Madhubala so much so he has made a vendetta against her. He is irresponsible and has no remorse for his actions. He drinks and doesn't take any fors of discrimination towards him well. 



He likes toying with peoples lives just to get his goals and won't hessitate getting his hands dirtyNo


Yet he is grey and has some room for improvement. He has the capacitly ..
Valentine I love you sign he just needs someone to show him how to break the barriers he has put himself in and Madhu is the chink in his armour his achiles heel

Sorry

U hate Mukund but some men are cowards and have no spine...

Shame he couldn't learn a valuable lesson without seeing the errors of his ways. I just feel sorry for Mukund. That is it. But he never deserved Madhu. Right now both guys don't deserve her but RK will be forced to see first hand what powers Madhubala has over him

  I m most excited fr dis track..because now we get to see the lioness in Madhubala and hopefully fewer tears
I Dunno"
Maybe even see her band bajaoing Rki would love to see RK stumped for words and flickers of emotion in his eyes for her. Oops..
well i guess we have a long way to go before we see the positivesNo...Kya baat hain dono ki patri ek hi train pe jaye tho safar aur bhi maza hogi naLoser

CVs ...keep rocking...Big smile

  I used sum hindi emotis today.. 
.


Edited by matwamango - 08 August 2012 at 4:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaylovepia-Namita-Maria-capri

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 23460

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
I don't know what is about forced marriages that make me wanna watch the soaps ROFL...I admit I have a problem...lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seriallover_OMG

seriallover_OMG Senior Member
seriallover_OMG
seriallover_OMG

Joined: 05 April 2012
Posts: 549

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

I don't know what is about forced marriages that make me wanna watch the soaps ROFL...I admit I have a problem...lol


Me too...We have same taste nammyLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Namita-

seriallover_OMG Senior Member
seriallover_OMG
seriallover_OMG

Joined: 05 April 2012
Posts: 549

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

  .lovely post yaar I agree with U that RK is presently a villain with negative qualities and he may have more than 50 shades of grey but right now he is more 50 shades of black if there is even that many blacks cholo meri bilingual skills kab kaam ayenge   Whyis he like this?? what made him this way??? We are yet to uncover who the real RK is and how he came to be like this..

 Why...is he taken by Madhubala so much so he has made a vendetta against her. He is irresponsible and has no remorse for his actions. He drinks and doesn't take any fors of discrimination towards him well. 



He likes toying with peoples lives just to get his goals and won't hessitate getting his hands dirtyNo


Yet he is grey and has some room for improvement. He has the capacitly ..
Valentine I love you sign he just needs someone to show him how to break the barriers he has put himself in and Madhu is the chink in his armour his achiles heel

Sorry

U hate Mukund but some men are cowards and have no spine...

Shame he couldn't learn a valuable lesson without seeing the errors of his ways. I just feel sorry for Mukund. That is it. But he never deserved Madhu. Right now both guys don't deserve her but RK will be forced to see first hand what powers Madhubala has over him

  I m most excited fr dis track..because now we get to see the lioness in Madhubala and hopefully fewer tears
I Dunno"
Maybe even see her band bajaoing Rki would love to see RK stumped for words and flickers of emotion in his eyes for her. Oops..
well i guess we have a long way to go before we see the positivesNo...Kya baat hain dono ki patri ek hi train pe jaye tho safar aur bhi maza hogi naLoser

CVs ...keep rocking...Big smile

  I used sum hindi emotis today.. 
.



HILARIOUS ROFL  LOVED UR EMOTIONS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Namita-

TheMockingBird Goldie
TheMockingBird
TheMockingBird

Joined: 13 May 2012
Posts: 2006

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Nice post Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index