Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

a mother instinct to protect her child (Page 9)

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

I don't know whether the show will head in this direction...but I think they should show Sugni finding another option.  I think she should stand up on her feet and find another way to live a respectable life just like how she tried to earn money by doing the Krishna drama.  

Why should marriage be the only option?  In real life, the bedni's should find a way to break out of this terrible tradition...that doesn't mean that all of the bedni's should find themselves a thakur husband or someone else to marry.

I hope they show something like this instead of the Adi/Sugni track.  It would be a LOT more interesting.
Xai...that will be awesome...another angel to the show...absolutely, Sugni should have other options than marriage...but I hardly think it will happen mainly because romance drive TRPs to an extent (although the new Aditya turns me off tooWink, his voice is sooo...)

The other reason to me is more directly related to the storyline itself...it is what 'Subah' or 'freedom' means to a bedni. Since, bednis are never married to a thakus, Sugni's marriage to thakur's signifies the breaking of a norm...so, we are struck with more romance...

LOL!!  I don't think anyone likes the new Adi...except fans who have seen him in Uttaran.  I feel bad for these fans and the new Adi...but the voice really IS irritation.  Also, Adi has Amrita...who is a sweetheart.  

I don't even mind some romance.  I'm completely against it...but I would also like to see something more than just that...like the rest of the characters.  I never thought I would actually miss Jwala Singh...oh gosh.  Saying that feels SO wrong.  lol  But you're right.  The CVs seem to really be hooked on getting better TRPs with romance...so we will probably subjected to that.  Pata nahin kab phir subah hogi.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035ForeverSHINeeKalapi

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

...I know that the community hasn't broken from these traditions...which is why I said that they should.

I think that two wrongs do not make a right.  If one marries, then they should do it the right way.  

You are right...the Bedni women do need love in their lives...but the most important thing is another way of earning money.  If this problem is solved, then marriage will be possible and prostitution would seem less appealing.  I think organizations are trying to this in real life...I think read about it somewhere, but I may be wrong.  Getting married shouldn't be the only option.  Maybe I have a more modern outlook, but I think that it is not good that poor people who think they have no option should find a money earning guy and settle down.  Also, there is the point of the Bedni men who probably wouldn't like the women marrying because they will then lose their income, and it is definitely not right that the women's husbands should provide for them too!

What I'm trying to say is that even though it seems like there is no other option, you shouldn't give up and succumb to options that are wrong.  If we all think like this, then India would never have gained independence, Jim Crow laws would have still existed, and apartheid wouldn't have ended.  I'm getting a bit too preachy now...but the concept makes sense.

I definitely agree that the CVs really need to have a good story line and actually stick with it!  This marriage track took the story farrr away from the original story line (which no one really knows what the original story line is!!!) and they didn't even handle the marriage track correctly!  I mean...what happened to Jwala Singh Thakur!?!  and why wasn't he there to talk about how Vikram is committing a sin or whatever!  Most of the important characters have disappeared.  I really hope they improve the story.
We all know they should break away from their overall thinking, why are you assuming that you are the only one with this bright idea?  It would be really sad if educated people like us on the forum would feel that there is no better way of life for them.  Any way I am worn out from repeating myself.

All the best. 

Edited by hillydee - 10 August 2012 at 10:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

I don't know whether the show will head in this direction...but I think they should show Sugni finding another option.  I think she should stand up on her feet and find another way to live a respectable life just like how she tried to earn money by doing the Krishna drama.  

Why should marriage be the only option?  In real life, the bedni's should find a way to break out of this terrible tradition...that doesn't mean that all of the bedni's should find themselves a thakur husband or someone else to marry.

I hope they show something like this instead of the Adi/Sugni track.  It would be a LOT more interesting.
Xai...that will be awesome...another angel to the show...absolutely, Sugni should have other options than marriage...but I hardly think it will happen mainly because romance drive TRPs to an extent (although the new Aditya turns me off tooWink, his voice is sooo...)

The other reason to me is more directly related to the storyline itself...it is what 'Subah' or 'freedom' means to a bedni. Since, bednis are never married to a thakus, Sugni's marriage to thakur's signifies the breaking of a norm...so, we are struck with more romance...

LOL!!  I don't think anyone likes the new Adi...except fans who have seen him in Uttaran.  I feel bad for these fans and the new Adi...but the voice really IS irritation.  Also, Adi has Amrita...who is a sweetheart.  

I don't even mind some romance.  I'm completely against it...but I would also like to see something more than just that...like the rest of the characters.  I never thought I would actually miss Jwala Singh...oh gosh.  Saying that feels SO wrong.  lol  But you're right.  The CVs seem to really be hooked on getting better TRPs with romance...so we will probably subjected to that.  Pata nahin kab phir subah hogi.  

I also miss TJS, the actor is a well know marathi actor…the CVs could definitely make a track of him…I guess the actress playing his wife disappeared becoz of another serial and the Cvs just vanished him…I could like to see her insecurities (like any wife could face if there is a second woman) in a husband life….I could have liked to see those intricacies of this triangle….but I guess such stories doesn't fetch TRPs…who could be interested in the romantic life of old men and women…lol…Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035ForeverSHINee

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

In case you guys not noticing the show is suggesting getting married to a Thakur for respect instead of being a BedniWink  This is not a normal Indian Serial, so I was obviously talking about to a Thakur, not an Engineer.  We can't make the show be about what it is not, we can only hope the Cvs don't give us heart attacks with their way out stupid story lines. 

Edited by hillydee - 10 August 2012 at 10:42pm

ForeverSHINee

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hillydee

...I know that the community hasn't broken from these traditions...which is why I said that they should.

I think that two wrongs do not make a right.  If one marries, then they should do it the right way.  

You are right...the Bedni women do need love in their lives...but the most important thing is another way of earning money.  If this problem is solved, then marriage will be possible and prostitution would seem less appealing.  I think organizations are trying to this in real life...I think read about it somewhere, but I may be wrong.  Getting married shouldn't be the only option.  Maybe I have a more modern outlook, but I think that it is not good that poor people who think they have no option should find a money earning guy and settle down.  Also, there is the point of the Bedni men who probably wouldn't like the women marrying because they will then lose their income, and it is definitely not right that the women's husbands should provide for them too!

What I'm trying to say is that even though it seems like there is no other option, you shouldn't give up and succumb to options that are wrong.  If we all think like this, then India would never have gained independence, Jim Crow laws would have still existed, and apartheid wouldn't have ended.  I'm getting a bit too preachy now...but the concept makes sense.

I definitely agree that the CVs really need to have a good story line and actually stick with it!  This marriage track took the story farrr away from the original story line (which no one really knows what the original story line is!!!) and they didn't even handle the marriage track correctly!  I mean...what happened to Jwala Singh Thakur!?!  and why wasn't he there to talk about how Vikram is committing a sin or whatever!  Most of the important characters have disappeared.  I really hope they improve the story.
We all know they should break away from their overall thinking, why are you assuming that you are the only one with this bright idea?  It would be really sad if educated people like us on the forum would feel that there is no better way of life for them.  Any way I am worn out from repeating myself.

All the best. 

My goodness!?  WHERE did I say that I am the genius who came up with this bright idea!!!!!!!?????  

I am actually trying to have a healthy debate, but all you have done is accuse me of stuff.  Still I kept going and trying to clear these misunderstandings you have of me.  I was trying to put the old issues aside and talk about some facts for once instead of just opinions.  and you are right.  All have you done is repeat yourself and have not clearly read anything I have written even when I said that I actually AGREE with you on some facts.  Forget it.  I realize that there is no way to make amends and put some of the bitterness aside.  

All the best to you too, and I truly mean it in a NICE way.  

survi035

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

In case you guys not noticing the show is suggesting getting married to a Thakur for respect instead of being a BedniWink  This is not a normal Indian Serial, so I was obviously talking about to a Thakur, not an Engineer.  We can't make the show be about what it is not, we can only hope the Cvs don't give us heart attacks with their way out stupid story lines. 

Hilly, that is what I said in my second para too...it is about marriage of a bedni to a thakur...its a serial...nothing more than that...everything is cool Hilly dear...

Edited by Kalapi - 10 August 2012 at 10:45pm

survi035

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

That is your interpretation. Here is my interpretation:  There were conversations between Gulabiya and Sugni where Sugni talked about leaving the town and going to a city with Gulabiya and living a respectable life without having to do rai and sar dhakai.

The problem isn't actually our interpretations...both of us are not wrong.  The problem is that the CVs have hinted SOOO many different story lines that it is incredibly hard what to expect and predict.  So who really knows what they'll do...we can only suggest what we want to see.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035ForeverSHINeeKalapi

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I think everyone started watching this show for more than romance, because the story is about basically prostitution, something different from what we are used to.  I don't think anyone would have jumped to watch romance only, when we knew what the topic was about.

However,the romance came in and we enjoyed, we obviously want more to the show and we have said it so many times on this forum.  However, it seems opposing views only see what they believe we are saying.  It is really frustrating.  The discussions could be more objective if everyone did not feel they have to fight each other's opinion down, just because we don't agree on the Jodis or romance for that matter. At end of the day we are ALL saying the same thing, that we also want to see OTHER aspects of the show, and no one against Sugvi is realising it or reading the posts daily.Unhappy

I remember telling you Kalapi and Varsha Homie, that I started watching this show because it was different, so I know I did not jump to watch this for romance only. I never even thought romance was going to be a big deal in this show cause I never watched the Promos, remember I don't know Hindi. 

Edited by hillydee - 11 August 2012 at 12:40am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index