Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

a mother instinct to protect her child (Page 6)

ForeverSHINee IF-Dazzler
ForeverSHINee
ForeverSHINee

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Wow I have been reading these posts on and on. I agree with some of you Gulabiya could have handled the situation with more discretion. I didn't like the way she barged in TVS'S house accusing him without solid evidence. When she found out the truth she could have told him to go confess the truth to Sugini instead of doing what she did. However, TVS is also at fault. He should have come clean with the truth long ago. Relationships are based on trust. When trust is gone the relationship is over. If Sugini married him now without telling the truth then she would been an illegal wife. I

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove-rupa-pyar-ishkKhatamKahani

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anastasia211092

Wow I have been reading these posts on and on. I agree with some of you Gulabiya could have handled the situation with more discretion. I didn't like the way she barged in TVS'S house accusing him without solid evidence. When she found out the truth she could have told him to go confess the truth to Sugini instead of doing what she did. However, TVS is also at fault. He should have come clean with the truth long ago. Relationships are based on trust. When trust is gone the relationship is over. If Sugini married him now without telling the truth then she would been an illegal wife. I

Hey, I think most of the TVS fans agree that TVS was not completely right and he should have told Sugni the truth. In fact the last week many of us moaned on the forum that TVS's character was being destroyed with this lying and we are glad that the truth came out, however badly. But most of us also had a problem with Adi and Gulabiya's handling of the situation. So in this particular post about a mother's instinct we are blaming Gulabiya.Smile Like your post by the way, its balanced.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeHillyloveLaila2009-rupa-Vinnie79

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by Arvi_fan

Guys stop fighting we all have our own opinions and of course this marriage is illegal and if if YOU are a mom you woulld understand this very well and if you aren't a mom its ok we can post our opinions but not rude ones that bash others on this forum. Guys in my opinion whatever Gulabia did was right she proved  that she is a great mother to Sugni her love is great and she knew what to do. She saved her daughter from a terrible future. What if Gulabia didn't stop the wedding and Vikram and Sugni got married and then after Sugni figures out that Riwa is alive. Then everything is over she cant do anything. Maybe Vikram isnt the right guy for Sugni you never know just watch and find out.

Who is fighting? And what does being a mother have to do with anything here or in this discussion? Yes, what would have happened if Sugni later on found out that Reva was alive? The worst is that the marriage would be null and void and she would be living in sin...OK...but now what? Unless Aditya marries Sugni, what is her fate at this point? Will it be any worse? She could eventually suffer a worse fate...However, this another option that was NEVER explored on this show and that is DIVORCING Reva.

Laila, I am not sure what you mean...is this acceptable...I am of the opinion, it isn't. It could be a deception of the first order...and this deception achieves nothing for Sugni...and it pushes are into being a mistress of Vikram (by being a second wife) without her knowledge to begin with...is this right?? At least, if now she even decides to be a bedni, she makes a conscious decision, and is faces deception especially from the person who she loves...sorry, am not trying to create a fight, but I really don't follow you here...

Would you become the mistress of the man who loved forever OR the mistress of some lechorous Takhur? Sugni had TWO options in life...her family was poor and of the two choices the worst that would have happened for her is the marriage would be null and void. Her options otherwise were VERY limited and that would be a life of a Bedni where she could be sold to multiple men, multiple times.

No, to me if I become a mistress of anybody, I could rather know fully well, the fire I am jumping into. If a man who confesses all the time that he loves me and then marries me only to know that he is already married to someone else – I could be devastated. Wasn't I (being so loved by him) entitled to the truth, or can I be just taken for granted, because this man 'thinks' he loves me. Isn't respect of 'myself" part of his 'so – called" love??

In that scenario, the whole act of marriage was a deception and illusion created to convince me and make me a bakra who doesn't know that she is going to be slaughtered soon. If I become a mistress, I want to walk into it knowing and not on any other pretext. Actually there are men who will tell girls that they love them to destruction, only that the family doesn't support their union. In that scenario they will convince these poor girls who are blindly in love that even if there are married, they only love this particular girl. The girl believes and start living with the (after performing the so called marriage in a temple or something or putting the sindoor), only to realize over the year what is the difference between a respectable life and a life of mistress. Slowly the whole notion of that unique love falls around them and any child from such a union is considered an illegitimate child. What respect do these girls and kids get…nothing. And the worst part is that the girl trusted the man and thought he loved her. What is love that cannot look beyond ones immediate need to what is good and better option for the 'loved' person? Not all things can be done/accepted or should be done in the name of love. And believe me; once the novelty of this all-encompassing love wears off, what remains is that stark reality of the life of no respect from the society. Very soon, the girl's parent also start not to recognizing her…what is their fault, they too live in that very society.

The fact is that Sugni, when she came to know, didn't 'marry' if you could call that - Vikram. She chose to walk off. Gulabiya did do the right thing by exposing Vikram. Now, even if Sugni become someone mistress or does the Sar dhakai, she does it with the full knowledge of what she is getting into and not under the false pretext of 'love" . Then she is 'choosing' this life with her fully sense on, of being a mistress and not someone else is doing ion her behalf, where she isn't even aware of what kind of fire she is jumping into. Love, to me is the most over-rated word, but, most girls after marriage realizes soon enough that before love comes respect and compassion and the value of 'her' to her spouse. If these are there, love will soon be there too. This to me is the real difference…maybe, I am a minority in this line of logic, but the person that I am I do it knowing fully well what I am getting into….

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SportsFreakdevashree_hForeverSHINeeShellJAradev24Dabulls23

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Guys stop fighting we all have our own opinions and of course this marriage is illegal and if if YOU are a mom you woulld understand this very well and if you aren't a mom its ok we can post our opinions but not rude ones that bash others on this forum. Guys in my opinion whatever Gulabia did was right she proved  that she is a great mother to Sugni her love is great and she knew what to do. She saved her daughter from a terrible future. What if Gulabia didn't stop the wedding and Vikram and Sugni got married and then after Sugni figures out that Riwa is alive. Then everything is over she cant do anything. Maybe Vikram isnt the right guy for Sugni you never know just watch and find out.

Who is fighting? And what does being a mother have to do with anything here or in this discussion? Yes, what would have happened if Sugni later on found out that Reva was alive? The worst is that the marriage would be null and void and she would be living in sin...OK...but now what? Unless Aditya marries Sugni, what is her fate at this point? Will it be any worse? She could eventually suffer a worse fate...However, this another option that was NEVER explored on this show and that is DIVORCING Reva.

Laila, I am not sure what you mean...is this acceptable...I am of the opinion, it isn't. It could be a deception of the first order...and this deception achieves nothing for Sugni...and it pushes are into being a mistress of Vikram (by being a second wife) without her knowledge to begin with...is this right?? At least, if now she even decides to be a bedni, she makes a conscious decision, and is faces deception especially from the person who she loves...sorry, am not trying to create a fight, but I really don't follow you here...

Would you become the mistress of the man who loved forever OR the mistress of some lechorous Takhur? Sugni had TWO options in life...her family was poor and of the two choices the worst that would have happened for her is the marriage would be null and void. Her options otherwise were VERY limited and that would be a life of a Bedni where she could be sold to multiple men, multiple times.

No, to me if I become a mistress of anybody, I could rather know fully well, the fire I am jumping into. If a man who confesses all the time that he loves me and then marries me only to know that he is already married to someone else ' I could be devastated. Wasn't I (being so loved by him) entitled to the truth, or can I be just taken for granted, because this man 'thinks' he loves me. Isn't respect of 'myself" part of his 'so ' called" love??

In that scenario, the whole act of marriage was a deception and illusion created to convince me and make me a bakra who doesn't know that she is going to be slaughtered soon. If I become a mistress, I want to walk into it knowing and not on any other pretext. Actually there are men who will tell girls that they love them to destruction, only that the family doesn't support their union. In that scenario they will convince these poor girls who are blindly in love that even if there are married, they only love this particular girl. The girl believes and start living with the (after performing the so called marriage in a temple or something or putting the sindoor), only to realize over the year what is the difference between a respectable life and a life of mistress. Slowly the whole notion of that unique love falls around them and any child from such a union is considered an illegitimate child. What respect do these girls and kids get'nothing. And the worst part is that the girl trusted the man and thought he loved her. What is love that cannot look beyond ones immediate need to what is good and better option for the 'loved' person? Not all things can be done/accepted or should be done in the name of love. And believe me; once the novelty of this all-encompassing love wears off, what remains is that stark reality of the life of no respect from the society. Very soon, the girl's parent also start not to recognizing her'what is their fault, they too live in that very society.

The fact is that Sugni, when she came to know, didn't 'marry' if you could call that - Vikram. She chose to walk off. Gulabiya did do the right thing by exposing Vikram. Now, even if Sugni become someone mistress or does the Sar dhakai, she does it with the full knowledge of what she is getting into and not under the false pretext of 'love" . Then she is 'choosing' this life with her fully sense on, of being a mistress and not someone else is doing ion her behalf, where she isn't even aware of what kind of fire she is jumping into. Love, to me is the most over-rated word, but, most girls after marriage realizes soon enough that before love comes respect and compassion and the value of 'her' to her spouse. If these are there, love will soon be there too. This to me is the real difference'maybe, I am a minority in this line of logic, but the person that I am I do it knowing fully well what I am getting into'.

I agree with everything you said.  

It's better to have everything out in front of you...instead of being forced into it.  After the marriage, Sugni wouldn't have a choice but to be the second wife...which is something she is highly against.  In order to avoid being someone's second, she fought with her family and society.  Her family almost starved but she still didn't sell herself.  It would have been a shame to fight for something so hard only to lose it and be deceived into losing her dreams.  It would be better for her to at least know what she is getting in to.  

Also, Sugni and Gulabiya do not know that Vikram really loves her.  By deceiving her, he proved that his love for her is more important than Sugni's self respect.  This is selfishness on his part. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035ForeverSHINeeKalapiShellJAradev24

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Kalapi superb post...You said it all girl Clap...I wrote something against TVS-Sugni's marriage last week which was not perceived well..I have tried few times..NEways if I were sugni I would want to know the truth from the man I was marrying abt him being married already no matter how much he loved me...

So what is truthful his love for me? Is that lie
or
hiding abt his marital status? is that not deception..

Once I find out he is married and did not share that imp info with me I would defo Q his love for me..

His own act has put himself in precarious situation...If he loved Sugni so much he would have told her abt Reva the minute he found out she was alive...No if, ands or buts abt it..

Because I love to see romance I will not try fitting it into any situation...There is time for reality..Just because a spouse has mental condition, terminal disease or handicap does not mean you break your vows  which was to stay married to the person...Yes many are weak so they have an option to "DIVORCE" their spouse before getting remarried..Nothing wrong in that..

By marrying another person while being married already makes Sugni the "Mistress" and not the "Legal wife"
No mother would want that for their young daughter...

Even Tawayafs or Prostitute want their daughters better life than theirs...A good clean one indeed..By writing this I am no way calling bednis = prostitutes..But surely Sugni would have been a mistress...Now u figure it out what Mistress equates to..

have a great discussion...Kalapi loved your posts...Clap

BTW CVS can make or ruin any character...We have to basically go by the storylines..Embarrassed and nothing more..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 10 August 2012 at 2:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035devashree_hKalapi

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
There is some constant misunderstanding on this forum, and it is very unfortunate that no matter how many posts, completely clear on us Sugvi Fans feeling, opposing views cannot understand:

1. We under NO circumstances condone Vikram Lying, I am shouting this     from the roof top.  How many times and ways must we explain ourselves?

2. We are upset with Gulabiya METHODS in handling the situation, from day one, because a lot of her emotions are based on her bad experience with Thakurs. Her first thought was not to trust Vikram and she continued until there was actually something to not trust him about.
Gulabiya cannot see any Thakur as good, and she clearly stated that at the to be wedding. She said to Sugni, I told you he is just like any other Thakur who just wants you as a plaything. We know that is NOT true, even though he kept the new knowledge of his wife's existence, he NEVER saw Sugni as a plaything. I am asking those who have not been watching the show from the VERY FIRST episode, to not assume how this story started based on the past weeks of negative shown about Vikram. Also, I am KINDLY asking those who feel Vikram is too old for her to not force us to believe he saw Sugni as a plaything. Whether or not the cvs had planned to show him negative, that is NOT what they showed for the first weeks of this show.  They showed a Good man who did everything for Sugni and her family, even when the whole community was against them, due to her Loser Father TJS.

Gulabiya chose to live the life of a Bedni, whether or not her family made her do it, I am still trying to figure out what she expected from a MARRIED man, because her life was that of a paid mistress. She even had Sugni with a Thakur, so I cannot for the life of me understand her bitterness, when this was a choice.  With that said, I feel sad she had to live this life, but I would prefer if she did not take it out on  others, who had no control over her demise.  She said Thakurs sees Bednis as play things, but Vikram ask to marry Sugni.  Vikram did not know he still had a wife when he made this decision.  Yes he did not tell the truth when he realised, BUT he had every intention, because that was the Conversation he had with Dhanuma one day at the Old Mansion. 
She said "Don't worry the truth will come out soon, and everyone will understand."  
Shortly after that Gulabiya saw him going to the mansion one day etc., etc. and followed him, found out...eventually they had a confrontation some other day etc etc. She challenged him, he told her what happened , the he did not know his wife was alive, and that she was insane.
Gulabiya response, was to say he is LYING, and she challenged to Sugni's love.  The lady did not think about her daughter's feelings, all she thought about was yes "another Thakur who wants a plaything."
She could have asked him what are his plans since he just found out about his wife, will he divorce her etc. etc. NO she never thought of a mature, rational way ONCE to handle this situation.  There is a saying "Never eat porridge while it is hot." Gulabiya ate the porridge hot and now EVERYONE has gotten burnt. 

This thread in particular is mainly about her NEED for her Public Humiliation of Sugni, why just when she is getting ready for the wedding ceremony?  They found Reva BEFORE that, why was she planning to bring this lady out in front of guests in wedding attire, to show how bad Vikram is, never once did she think of her daughter's humiliation. So, that is one of our main contention. 

Just to add a point, Gulabiya NEVER initially supported Sugni's dream to be married, it was Vikram's disgust when he saw her do Rai dance, that made her fully stand up and decide never to do Rai for Thakurs. When Gulabiya realised Sugni was serious, then she started supporting. Gulabiya had accepted Sugni would do Rai, and I never saw her fighting for her other times, when the Thakurs tried to rape her etc. or when her siblings forced Sugni to do Rai. So, when you say Motherly instincts that is very subjective and selective with Gulabiya. 

3. Yes, we want Sugvi together, it is not our Fault the CVS decide to turn Vikram Negative before our eyes.  Fine some people don't like Vikram, because they feel he is too old for Sugni. Please respect that we do. Also please respect the feelings of the people on this forum who are married to older men.

Not to worry a lot of us will soon leave the forum, because we don't need to waste time on another show gone wrong stupidly. 

Thanks for reading this post.  I am not even trying to offend.  I am just tired of us Sugvi fans being misunderstood. Not because we like the Jodi, does not mean we condone bad behaviour. We have good Sanskaars too. Big smile

Edited by hillydee - 10 August 2012 at 8:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

No, to me if I become a mistress of anybody, I could rather know fully well, the fire I am jumping into. If a man who confesses all the time that he loves me and then marries me only to know that he is already married to someone else ' I could be devastated. Wasn't I (being so loved by him) entitled to the truth, or can I be just taken for granted, because this man 'thinks' he loves me. Isn't respect of 'myself" part of his 'so ' called" love??

In that scenario, the whole act of marriage was a deception and illusion created to convince me and make me a bakra who doesn't know that she is going to be slaughtered soon. If I become a mistress, I want to walk into it knowing and not on any other pretext. Actually there are men who will tell girls that they love them to destruction, only that the family doesn't support their union. In that scenario they will convince these poor girls who are blindly in love that even if there are married, they only love this particular girl. The girl believes and start living with the (after performing the so called marriage in a temple or something or putting the sindoor), only to realize over the year what is the difference between a respectable life and a life of mistress. Slowly the whole notion of that unique love falls around them and any child from such a union is considered an illegitimate child. What respect do these girls and kids get'nothing. And the worst part is that the girl trusted the man and thought he loved her. What is love that cannot look beyond ones immediate need to what is good and better option for the 'loved' person? Not all things can be done/accepted or should be done in the name of love. And believe me; once the novelty of this all-encompassing love wears off, what remains is that stark reality of the life of no respect from the society. Very soon, the girl's parent also start not to recognizing her'what is their fault, they too live in that very society.

The fact is that Sugni, when she came to know, didn't 'marry' if you could call that - Vikram. She chose to walk off. Gulabiya did do the right thing by exposing Vikram. Now, even if Sugni become someone mistress or does the Sar dhakai, she does it with the full knowledge of what she is getting into and not under the false pretext of 'love" . Then she is 'choosing' this life with her fully sense on, of being a mistress and not someone else is doing ion her behalf, where she isn't even aware of what kind of fire she is jumping into. Love, to me is the most over-rated word, but, most girls after marriage realizes soon enough that before love comes respect and compassion and the value of 'her' to her spouse. If these are there, love will soon be there too. This to me is the real difference'maybe, I am a minority in this line of logic, but the person that I am I do it knowing fully well what I am getting into'.

I understand your point, but here is the question, the worst thing that would have happened is she would have been living in sin - right. The other option would be living as a bedini.  Of course it would have been better of TVS to have given Sugni a choice, we all know that but he didn't and so this matter does not factor into the equation here. We take what we have and we look at the two options - which one would have left her better off? Married to TVS or living the life of a Bedini becuase unless she marries Aditya, she doesn't have much going for her right now.

Hillylove

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hillydee

There is some constant misunderstanding on this forum, and it is very unfortunate that no matter how many posts, completely clear on us Sugvi Fans feeling, opposing views cannot understand:

1. We under NO circumstances condone Vikram Lying, I am shouting this     from the roof top.  How many times and ways must we explain ourselves?

2. We are upset with Gulabiya METHODS in handling the situation, from day one, because a lot of her emotions are based on her bad experience with Thakurs. Her first thought was not to trust Vikram and she continued until there was actually something to not trust him about.
Gulabiya cannot see any Thakur as good, and she clearly stated that at the to be wedding. She said to Sugni, I told you he is just like any other Thakur who just wants you as a plaything. We know that is NOT true, even though he kept the new knowledge of his wife's existence, he NEVER saw Sugni as a plaything. I am asking those who have not been watching the show from the VERY FIRST episode, to not assume how this story started based on the past weeks of negative shown about Vikram. Also, I am KINDLY asking those who feel Vikram is too old for her to not force us to believe he saw Sugni as a plaything. Whether or not the cvs had planned to show him negative, that is NOT what they showed for the first weeks of this show.  They showed a Good man who did everything for Sugni and her family, even when the whole community was against them, due to her Loser Father TJS.

Gulabiya chose to live the life of a Bedni, whether or not her family made her do it, I am still trying to figure out what she expected from a MARRIED man, because her life was that of a paid mistress. She even had Sugni with a Thakur, so I cannot for the life of me understand her bitterness, when this was a choice.  With that said, I feel sad she had to live this life, but I would prefer if she did not take it out on  others, who had no control over her demise.  She said Thakurs sees Bednis as play things, but Vikram ask to marry Sugni.  Vikram did not know he still had a wife when he made this decision.  Yes he did not tell the truth when he realised, BUT he had every intention, because that was the Conversation he had with Dhanuma one day at the Old Mansion. 
She said "Don't worry the truth will come out soon, and everyone will understand."  
Shortly after that Gulabiya saw him going to the mansion one day etc., etc. and followed him, found out...eventually they had a confrontation some other day etc etc. She challenged him, he told her what happened , the he did not know his wife was alive, and that she was insane.
Gulabiya response, was to say he is LYING, and she challenged to Sugni's love.  The lady did not think about her daughter's feelings, all she thought about was yes "another Thakur who wants a plaything."
She could have asked him what are his plans since he just found out about his wife, will he divorce her etc. etc. NO she never thought of a mature, rational way ONCE to handle this situation.  There is a saying "Never eat porridge while it is hot." Gulabiya ate the porridge hot and now EVERYONE has gotten burnt. 

This thread in particular is mainly about her NEED for her Public Humiliation of Sugni, why just when she is getting ready for the wedding ceremony?  They found Reva BEFORE that, why was she planning to bring this lady out in front of guests in wedding attire, to show how bad Vikram is, never once did she think of her daughter's humiliation. So, that is one of our main contention. 

Just to add a point, Gulabiya NEVER initially supported Sugni's dream to be married, it was Vikram's disgust when he saw her do Rai dance, that made her fully stand up and decide never to do Rai for Thakurs. When Gulabiya realised Sugni was serious, then she started supporting. Gulabiya had accepted Sugni would do Rai, and I never saw her fighting for her other times, when the Thakurs tried to rape her etc. or when her siblings forced Sugni to do Rai. So, when you say Motherly instincts that is very subjective and selective with Gulabiya. 

3. Yes, we want Sugvi together, it is not our Fault the CVS decide to turn Vikram Negative before our eyes.  Fine some people don't like Vikram, because they feel he is too old for Sugni. Please respect that we do. Also please respect the feelings of the people on this forum who are married to older men.

Not to worry a lot of us will soon leave the forum, because we don't need to waste time on another show gone wrong stupidly. 

Thanks for reading this post.  I am not even trying to offend.  I am just tired of us Sugvi fans being misunderstood. Not because we like the Jodi, does not mean we condone bad behaviour. We have good Sanskaars too. Big smile

Hillydee, another excellent post. I too wonder how many of the new fans of this show have watched it from the beginning. For the new fans I am sure they probably never saw the earlier episodes...these viewers have all gone...they probably left once TVS started turning negative. It is sad they have ruined his character to such a degree that the show is unplesant to watch...nearly unpalatable. Painfully ugly to say the least. TVS is becoming someone that bears nothing of his former self. I would rather then just make him evil and be done with it...and then throw Sugni and Aditya into each others arms so we can all move on ...to another really bad show.

Hillylove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index