Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

a mother instinct to protect her child (Page 5)

eastmeetswest Goldie
eastmeetswest
eastmeetswest

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
i totally agree, but only those who are in the position could really understand gul. what is the use that tvs loves sug, he is a liar, plain and simply and where there is no trust there is nothing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by survi035

Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

lol I agree. 

But unfortunately, very few seem to understand the concept of illegal marriage and a mother's selfless love.  
Once again you insult the members of this forum who do not agree with you. We know what is an illegal marriage AND we know what a mother's selfless love is...however, there are viewers who do not agree with you that Gulabiya's love was selfless and have presented sound arguments. If you do not agree, this does not mean these viewers do not understand WHAT is a mother's selfless love. I believe that your posts are in poor taste when you say these things.

And once again Laila, how come whenever someone makes a post saying something alil not towards SugVi ...you get offended. Yet you don't seem to mind saying things about Adi and Adini??? 

Please try to think of those members who do not appreciate your comments on Adi and Adini (that includes me). P.s + "once again... The person who made the post IN WAY was offensive what so ever. She only said what she thought. She did not use inappropriate or bad language, she did not bash nor was abusive :/

this type of offensive and hatred posts directed to other members of the forum need to b handled properly. I hope dev team of PSH take appropriate actions against the members who are trying to bash or disrespect other members of the forum. If one doesnt agree with u doesn't mean they r wrong or u r right...please stop arguing and keep PSH forum clean and friendly place to discuss how we feel about the show.
I agree with Laila...thank u girl for posting this cmnt in the right time

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveLaila2009-rupa-

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atria

Bit late in the day, but would like to add my two cents here. Yes Gulabiya is a mother and has every right to be pissed off at TVS for cheating her daughter. No problem with that. My problem is that she seems to reserve all her anger for TVS. She had passively accepted that Sugni would do Rai and even when someone came with a chunri for her after her dance, she was disgusted by the mama-mami's insinuation but didn't exactly revolt. It was Sugni who revolted. Sugni was insulted left and right by the mama-mamis, why didn't she stand up for Sugni then? Was she okay with Sugni dancing to fill mama-mami's greed? She wasn't, but she passively accepted it as fate. All her anger and passion is directed only towards Vikram, why? And what has she thought of the future? Will Sugni do Rai again to appease her ever-hungry family? Will that be more acceptable to Gulabiya? No problem with righteous anger, but it should burn everyone who is wrong, not just the person you happen to dislike most, which seems to be happening with Gulabiya.
Well said, This is why I struggle to see Gulibya as a hero who is protecting her daughter. A mother who really wants to protect her daughter will cut the throat of the men who are trying to rape her; she will tear down a person who will try to buy her daughter or sell her to the highest bidder. When we initially saw Gulabiya she was indeed an amazing woman fighting against so many odds. My heart went out to her when TJS wife demeaned her and TJS insulted her...but where was her gumption and tigeress actions then? Now, all of a sudden she's standing up to TVS and we're supposed to get all excited about it? Sorry, doesn't do it for me.
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

lol I agree. 

But unfortunately, very few seem to understand the concept of illegal marriage and a mother's selfless love.  
Once again you insult the members of this forum who do not agree with you. We know what is an illegal marriage AND we know what a mother's selfless love is...however, there are viewers who do not agree with you that Gulabiya's love was selfless and have presented sound arguments. If you do not agree, this does not mean these viewers do not understand WHAT is a mother's selfless love. I believe that your posts are in poor taste when you say these things.

And once again Laila, how come whenever someone makes a post saying something alil not towards SugVi ...you get offended. Yet you don't seem to mind saying things about Adi and Adini??? 

Please try to think of those members who do not appreciate your comments on Adi and Adini (that includes me). P.s + "once again... The person who made the post IN WAY was offensive what so ever. She only said what she thought. She did not use inappropriate or bad language, she did not bash nor was abusive :/

Exactly.  I'm not trying to insinuate a fight!  If I was, then I would posted this right on one of her post or someone else's or quoted someone and replied back.  Anyways, I have already said that that was not my intention. I have nothing more to say about this anymore.  It would just be nice to not be so bullied around this forum.  I mean...someone has a nonconstructive reply for MOST of my posts...I definitely don't mind healthy discussions...but not one laced with disdain. 
Bullied ROFL

I really don't understand why you insist on presenting yourself as a helpless victim here. No-one is fighting with you here; only pointing out the obvious regarding your posts and I am not alone. I am just the one who is bold enough to point it out.

Hillylove

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

lol I agree. 

this type of offensive and hatred posts directed to other members of the forum need to b handled properly. I hope dev team of PSH take appropriate actions against the members who are trying to bash or disrespect other members of the forum. If one doesnt agree with u doesn't mean they r wrong or u r right...please stop arguing and keep PSH forum clean and friendly place to discuss how we feel about the show.
I agree with Laila...thank u girl for posting this cmnt in the right time
Thank you!

Hillylove

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

lol I agree. 

Survi, what did "BaBy's post have to do with to do with Sugni or Aditya or TVS? She insulted members and questioned them about their inability to undersatnd a mother's selfless love or what is illegal marriage...it was not appropriate and it was insulting other members who did not agree with her stance. THAT is NOT OK.E encourage you to read once again what she wrote.

I do not have issue with people who want the Aditya Sugni jodi - I have always said they have that right.
Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Arvi_fan

Guys stop fighting we all have our own opinions and of course this marriage is illegal and if if YOU are a mom you woulld understand this very well and if you aren't a mom its ok we can post our opinions but not rude ones that bash others on this forum. Guys in my opinion whatever Gulabia did was right she proved  that she is a great mother to Sugni her love is great and she knew what to do. She saved her daughter from a terrible future. What if Gulabia didn't stop the wedding and Vikram and Sugni got married and then after Sugni figures out that Riwa is alive. Then everything is over she cant do anything. Maybe Vikram isnt the right guy for Sugni you never know just watch and find out.

Who is fighting? And what does being a mother have to do with anything here or in this discussion? Yes, what would have happened if Sugni later on found out that Reva was alive? The worst is that the marriage would be null and void and she would be living in sin...OK...but now what? Unless Aditya marries Sugni, what is her fate at this point? Will it be any worse? She could eventually suffer a worse fate...However, this another option that was NEVER explored on this show and that is DIVORCING Reva.

Laila, I am not sure what you mean...is this acceptable...I am of the opinion, it isn't. It could be a deception of the first order...and this deception achieves nothing for Sugni...and it pushes are into being a mistress of Vikram (by being a second wife) without her knowledge to begin with...is this right?? At least, if now she even decides to be a bedni, she makes a conscious decision, and is faces deception especially from the person who she loves...sorry, am not trying to create a fight, but I really don't follow you here...

ForeverSHINee

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by Arvi_fan

Guys stop fighting we all have our own opinions and of course this marriage is illegal and if if YOU are a mom you woulld understand this very well and if you aren't a mom its ok we can post our opinions but not rude ones that bash others on this forum. Guys in my opinion whatever Gulabia did was right she proved  that she is a great mother to Sugni her love is great and she knew what to do. She saved her daughter from a terrible future. What if Gulabia didn't stop the wedding and Vikram and Sugni got married and then after Sugni figures out that Riwa is alive. Then everything is over she cant do anything. Maybe Vikram isnt the right guy for Sugni you never know just watch and find out.

Who is fighting? And what does being a mother have to do with anything here or in this discussion? Yes, what would have happened if Sugni later on found out that Reva was alive? The worst is that the marriage would be null and void and she would be living in sin...OK...but now what? Unless Aditya marries Sugni, what is her fate at this point? Will it be any worse? She could eventually suffer a worse fate...However, this another option that was NEVER explored on this show and that is DIVORCING Reva.

Laila, I am not sure what you mean...is this acceptable...I am of the opinion, it isn't. It could be a deception of the first order...and this deception achieves nothing for Sugni...and it pushes are into being a mistress of Vikram (by being a second wife) without her knowledge to begin with...is this right?? At least, if now she even decides to be a bedni, she makes a conscious decision, and is faces deception especially from the person who she loves...sorry, am not trying to create a fight, but I really don't follow you here...

Would you become the mistress of the man who loved forever OR the mistress of some lechorous Takhur? Sugni had TWO options in life...her family was poor and of the two choices the worst that would have happened for her is the marriage would be null and void. Her options otherwise were VERY limited and that would be a life of a Bedni where she could be sold to multiple men, multiple times.

Hillylove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index