Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

a mother instinct to protect her child (Page 3)

cupd Senior Member
cupd
cupd

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
o.k everyone let just call it a day. All of us different views and different ways of writing. A lot of us v.strong view about the story and how and which way it is going.   
in my opinion Gulabiya's need find a different way to get through Sugni and not the way the story unfolded. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveLaila2009

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Cupd Agreed. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cupd

AsYa_fan IF-Dazzler
AsYa_fan
AsYa_fan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Guys stop fighting we all have our own opinions and of course this marriage is illegal and if if YOU are a mom you woulld understand this very well and if you aren't a mom its ok we can post our opinions but not rude ones that bash others on this forum. Guys in my opinion whatever Gulabia did was right she proved  that she is a great mother to Sugni her love is great and she knew what to do. She saved her daughter from a terrible future. What if Gulabia didn't stop the wedding and Vikram and Sugni got married and then after Sugni figures out that Riwa is alive. Then everything is over she cant do anything. Maybe Vikram isnt the right guy for Sugni you never know just watch and find out.
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arvi_fan

Guys stop fighting we all have our own opinions and of course this marriage is illegal and if if YOU are a mom you woulld understand this very well and if you aren't a mom its ok we can post our opinions but not rude ones that bash others on this forum. Guys in my opinion whatever Gulabia did was right she proved  that she is a great mother to Sugni her love is great and she knew what to do. She saved her daughter from a terrible future. What if Gulabia didn't stop the wedding and Vikram and Sugni got married and then after Sugni figures out that Riwa is alive. Then everything is over she cant do anything. Maybe Vikram isnt the right guy for Sugni you never know just watch and find out.

Who is fighting? And what does being a mother have to do with anything here or in this discussion? Yes, what would have happened if Sugni later on found out that Reva was alive? The worst is that the marriage would be null and void and she would be living in sin...OK...but now what? Unless Aditya marries Sugni, what is her fate at this point? Will it be any worse? She could eventually suffer a worse fate...However, this another option that was NEVER explored on this show and that is DIVORCING Reva.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Funny how that Arvi fan supported a sister taking another sister's fiancee,LOL Bias is a hell of a thing. It would be nice if we look at our own value system before judging others. 

Edited by hillydee - 08 August 2012 at 10:49pm
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hillydee

Funny how that Arvi fan supported a sister taking another sister's fiancee,LOL Bias is a hell of a thing. It would be nice if we look at our own value system before judging others. 
I am guilty; I supported it tooConfused But let us not go there Hillydee; we are getting personal if we do and I have watched the show (PR) and I believe the actions were justified and had no ill intent behind them. Anyhow, IF rules are we need to focus on the show at hand and will end my post hereSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveForeverSHINee

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

LOL LOL LOL

I guess different rules apply cause the guy is young. Sleepy Stupid knew he was engage and pursue somebody else and even when he knew they were sisters he didn't stop himself or bother telling his love he's engage already

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdHillyloveLaila2009

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

LOL LOL LOL

I guess different rules apply cause the guy is young. Sleepy Stupid knew he was engage and pursue somebody else and even when he knew they were sisters he didn't stop himself or bother telling his love he's engage already
Exactly My Point.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index