Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

a mother instinct to protect her child (Page 2)

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
The holier then thou attitude in the posts really upsets members and POVs if  expressed in a matter of fact way wont hurt other  members. In a family there are bound to be difference of opinions

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdHillylovestephhh-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

lol I agree. 

But unfortunately, very few seem to understand the concept of illegal marriage and a mother's selfless love.  
Once again you insult the members of this forum who do not agree with you. We know what is an illegal marriage AND we know what a mother's selfless love is...however, there are viewers who do not agree with you that Gulabiya's love was selfless and have presented sound arguments. If you do not agree, this does not mean these viewers do not understand WHAT is a mother's selfless love. I believe that your posts are in poor taste when you say these things.

Okay, seriously.  I am speaking in general terms.  I haven't pointed you out specifically nor have I pointed out that I'm talking about the members here.  Why is it that you always have to defend yourself when replying to me...not everything I say is targeted towards you.  I don't even rmr seeing an argument from you.  

Instead of saying that everything I am saying is wrong, why don't you actually present a good argument when replying to my post.  You just seem to want to point fingers instead of presenting valid arguments.  

So I request you to stop trying to start something especially when I haven't said anything to you.

Edited by XAiShBaBy08X - 08 August 2012 at 9:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

lol I agree. 

But unfortunately, very few seem to understand the concept of illegal marriage and a mother's selfless love.  
Once again you insult the members of this forum who do not agree with you. We know what is an illegal marriage AND we know what a mother's selfless love is...however, there are viewers who do not agree with you that Gulabiya's love was selfless and have presented sound arguments. If you do not agree, this does not mean these viewers do not understand WHAT is a mother's selfless love. I believe that your posts are in poor taste when you say these things.

Okay, seriously.  I am speaking in general terms.  I haven't pointed you out specifically nor have I pointed out that I'm talking about the members here.  Why is it that you always have to defend yourself...not everything I say is targeted towards you.  I don't even rmr seeing an argument from you.  

Instead of saying that everything I am saying is wrong, why don't you actually present a good argument.  You just seem to want to point fingers instead of presenting valid arguments.  

So I request you to stop trying to start something especially when I haven't said anything to you.
My dear, this is NOT about me; I am speaking in defence of the other members here. I am afraid even if your comments are in general terms, they are still in poor taste. Your welcome to viewpoints as long as long as they are not undermining the value systems of others or as snide in nature...and I am not alone in seeing them in this way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylovestephhh

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hillydee

lol I agree. 

Seriously, did you think even once before you wrote this?  Who does not understand illegal marriage? Have you been carefully reading everyone's posts or is it that you don't understand what is meant by our opinion that Gulabiya's Methods are wrong. You do not have to accept if you do not wish to. 
  NO one wants Sugni to be in an illegal marriage.  How do you have such authority on a Mother's selfless over others?  Are you for real?  Your approach to forum dialogue is so disrespectful and lacking of knowledge.  It would be good if you read all the comments carefully before posting ignorance about what we are saying on this forum.  Emotional posting, makes the poster come across disrespectful and seeming downright ridiculous. Disapprove

I'm not trying to disrespect you.  I have read some posts where people are actually defending and praising the Mama and Mami and saying that they are better than Gulabiya.  In what way are they better than Gulabiya????  Not only that, but some are even defending Vikram's decision to not tell Sugni and marry her...I don't rmr who...but I did read it some where.  Now tell me, in what state in India are two marriages allowed if you are Hindu.  It just frustrates me that some people are really going out of line to defend Vikram.  I can understand some arguments even if I don't agree with them...but some just go too far.  Anyways, it's just my opinion.  

I'm not saying this to anyone specifically, so please don't assume that I'm talking to you.  As for the tone...I didn't mean to sound like I'm trying to start something.  I wrote it to just show my frustration/disagreement, and it was directed to the topic maker.  I may not be Albert Einstein...but I definitely am not lacking in knowledge; however, I do apologize if I sounded disrespectful.  That was not my intention.  

Sweet_Krishna

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

lol I agree. 

Seriously, did you think even once before you wrote this?  Who does not understand illegal marriage? Have you been carefully reading everyone's posts or is it that you don't understand what is meant by our opinion that Gulabiya's Methods are wrong. You do not have to accept if you do not wish to. 
  NO one wants Sugni to be in an illegal marriage.  How do you have such authority on a Mother's selfless over others?  Are you for real?  Your approach to forum dialogue is so disrespectful and lacking of knowledge.  It would be good if you read all the comments carefully before posting ignorance about what we are saying on this forum.  Emotional posting, makes the poster come across disrespectful and seeming downright ridiculous. Disapprove

I'm not trying to disrespect you.  I have read some posts where people are actually defending and praising the Mama and Mami and saying that they are better than Gulabiya.  In what way are they better than Gulabiya????  Not only that, but some are even defending Vikram's decision to not tell Sugni and marry her...I don't rmr who...but I did read it some where.  Now tell me, in what state in India are two marriages allowed if you are Hindu.  It just frustrates me that some people are really going out of line to defend Vikram.  I can understand some arguments even if I don't agree with them...but some just go too far.  Anyways, it's just my opinion.  

I'm not saying this to anyone specifically, so please don't assume that I'm talking to you.  As for the tone...I didn't mean to sound like I'm trying to start something.  I wrote it to just show my frustration/disagreement, and it was directed to the topic maker.  I may not be Albert Einstein...but I definitely am not lacking in knowledge; however, I do apologize if I sounded disrespectful.  That was not my intention.  
And these people ARE entiled to defend his actions and they are entiled to view the actions of the Mama and Mami as worthy of defense. As long as they present a good argument, which some have done, then why do you get so upset at them that you complain? Are they not allowed to make these posts on this forum?

Hillylove

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

lol I agree. 

And these people ARE entiled to defend his actions and they are entiled to view the actions of the Mama and Mami as worthy of defense. As long as they present a good argument, which some have done, then why do you get so upset at them that you complain? Are they not allowed to make these posts on this forum?

I'm not stopping anyone...I didn't go and say "How dare you write this stuff here...didn't you know?  I own India Forums!"  I am going to ignore the rest of your posts as it seems that you only want to pick out all of my posts in this forum and reply back in order to pick a fight. 
Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
You did offend a lot of members here, and you are just not getting it.

It is obvious this is your nature, and so I will ignore from now on and I hope the others you have offended will. Pinch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhhLaila2009-rupa-

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

You did offend a lot of members here, and you are just not getting it.

It is obvious this is your nature, and so I will ignore from now on and I hope the others you have offended will. Pinch

I apologize if I have offended you or anyone else.  It was not my intention to hurt anyone or get anyone riled up.  It was just my frustration.  I will seriously try my best to word my sentences differently.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index