Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

a mother instinct to protect her child (Page 10)

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hillydee

I think everyone started watching this show for more than romance, because the story is about basically prostitution, something different from what we are used to.  I don't think anyone would have jumped to watch romance only, when we knew what the topic was about.

However,the romance came in and we enjoyed, we obviously want more to the show and we have said it so many times on this forum.  However, it seems opposing views only see what they believe we are saying.  It is really frustrating.  The discussions could be more objective if everyone did not feel they have to fight each other's opinion down, just because we don't agree on the Jodis or romance for that matter. At end of the day we are ALL saying the same thing, that we also want to see OTHER aspects of the show, and no one against Sugvi is realising it or reading the posts daily.Unhappy

I remember telling you Kalapi and Varsha Homie, that I started watching this show because it was different, so I know I did not jump to watch this for romance only. I never even thought romance was going to be a big deal in this show cause I never watched the Promos, remember I don't know Hindi. 

Pyar Ishk actually just made me see some light.  I can now see that the story was going towards a romance track...it's just that the promos, synopsis, interviews, etc. were all saying a different thing and were suggesting different story lines.  However, I decided to base my predictions on what they were showing at the time...which was Sugni promising her Mom that "Phir Subah Hogi" and they'll find a different lives for themselves.  She even had different jobs in order to make a living and to save up so they could move to Delhi...so I ended up thinking that she was going to break the traditions and show the Bedni's that there was another option...but I guess that her main dream was to get married...and the CVs decided to take the show in that direction.  

But what you said also proved my point as well.  Most of us, including you (since you just said it in your post that I quoted), thought the show was going to be about her breaking from traditions instead of the romance.  However, I do agree with you that the CVs have based this show more on the romance/Sugni's dream of a marriage instead of the other track...unfortunately for me.  LOL  But what can I do but accept it?

WELL I mean...I could secretly join the CVs and bribe all of them to follow my direction!  But I think that would mean that I am on the verge of a psychotic breakdown.  People may mistake me for Reva!  LOLLOL  

Disclaimer:  The idea of corrupting the CVs was a JOKE.  I do not believe that I am on the verge of a psychotic breakdown...even though I did share a really dumb joke. Tongue  Please kindly ignore my joke if you do not appreciate it...believe me, I am not trying to offend anyone!  Big smile 

Edited by XAiShBaBy08X - 11 August 2012 at 1:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035Hillylove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index