Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: hillydee

Funny how that Arvi fan supported a sister taking another sister's fiancee,πŸ˜† Bias is a hell of a thing. It would be nice if we look at our own value system before judging others. 

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I guess different rules apply cause the guy is young. πŸ₯± Stupid knew he was engage and pursue somebody else and even when he knew they were sisters he didn't stop himself or bother telling his love he's engage already
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I guess different rules apply cause the guy is young. πŸ₯± Stupid knew he was engage and pursue somebody else and even when he knew they were sisters he didn't stop himself or bother telling his love he's engage already

Exactly My Point.
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Interesting comparison! Yes, you're right...he never did, but he was forgiven by 80% plus of the fans on the forum AND they want them together. And the woman was not mentally unstable, although she is now...but I guess engagements and marriages are viewed differently here. But yes, interesting, very interesting point. 

The fans of the Aditya Sugni jodi have minimized the relationship between Aditay and Amrita...they have said on FB and elsewhere that Amrita and Aditya have a bad relationship, so it is permissible for them to seperate, but once the two are sealed in marraige, no matter how awful, then the person is bad...

For me the whole issue with the deception and that too it was unbecoming of TVS.  Wish they have never reduced him to this degree...very unbecoming. Sad that they destroyed his character to this degree.
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Laila2009

Interesting comparison! Yes, you're right...he never did, but he was forgiven by 80% plus of the fans on the forum AND they want them together. And the woman was not mentally unstable, although she is now...but I guess engagements and marriages are viewed differently here. But yes, interesting, very interesting point. 

The fans of the Aditya Sugni jodi have minimized the relationship between Aditay and Amrita...they have said on FB and elsewhere that Amrita and Aditya have a bad relationship, so it is permissible for them to seperate, but once the two are sealed in marraige, no matter how awful, then the person is bad...

For me the whole issue with the deception and that too it was unbecoming of TVS.  Wish they have never reduced him to this degree...very unbecoming. Sad that they destroyed his character to this degree.

Exactly he was forgiven, and he lied all the way, so why can't Vikram be forgiven? Is it because he is married? or because he is not young and vibrant.  That young guy in the other show, left a normal girl, who did him no wrong, but he never loved her. Vikram never loved Reva, he was married falsely to an insane woman because of his sister. So, why can't Vikram move on?  Get divorced? So once again Sugni and Aditya, is considered a good match, but Amrita has same fate as the girl in the other show, who lost her fiancee. So, you see humans suffer from very biased opinions, it is not many who try to see things objectively and fairly.  Edited by hillydee - 11 years ago
atria thumbnail
Bit late in the day, but would like to add my two cents here. Yes Gulabiya is a mother and has every right to be pissed off at TVS for cheating her daughter. No problem with that. My problem is that she seems to reserve all her anger for TVS. She had passively accepted that Sugni would do Rai and even when someone came with a chunri for her after her dance, she was disgusted by the mama-mami's insinuation but didn't exactly revolt. It was Sugni who revolted. Sugni was insulted left and right by the mama-mamis, why didn't she stand up for Sugni then? Was she okay with Sugni dancing to fill mama-mami's greed? She wasn't, but she passively accepted it as fate. All her anger and passion is directed only towards Vikram, why? And what has she thought of the future? Will Sugni do Rai again to appease her ever-hungry family? Will that be more acceptable to Gulabiya? No problem with righteous anger, but it should burn everyone who is wrong, not just the person you happen to dislike most, which seems to be happening with Gulabiya.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: atria

Bit late in the day, but would like to add my two cents here. Yes Gulabiya is a mother and has every right to be pissed off at TVS for cheating her daughter. No problem with that. My problem is that she seems to reserve all her anger for TVS. She had passively accepted that Sugni would do Rai and even when someone came with a chunri for her after her dance, she was disgusted by the mama-mami's insinuation but didn't exactly revolt. It was Sugni who revolted. Sugni was insulted left and right by the mama-mamis, why didn't she stand up for Sugni then? Was she okay with Sugni dancing to fill mama-mami's greed? She wasn't, but she passively accepted it as fate. All her anger and passion is directed only towards Vikram, why? And what has she thought of the future? Will Sugni do Rai again to appease her ever-hungry family? Will that be more acceptable to Gulabiya? No problem with righteous anger, but it should burn everyone who is wrong, not just the person you happen to dislike most, which seems to be happening with Gulabiya.

You said everything ...gulibiya character got changed towards vikram when reva things came up . Till now i have seen her to be protected mother but not agressive , tigeress which she become when she see VT . She has always been accepting the fate , falling on feet of thakur , listening what her relative says but when it come to vikram she yell , shout , abuse ..i feel she forget she is bediniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...CV has def not handles her character ..there are ways to do it & not loosing the esscensce that she is indeed bedini ..and has certain limitation . I loved what sugini did ...the way she made vikram realise his mistake without saying much . It was much more powerful than what G is been doing past 20 days
bpl1990 thumbnail
G is a mother but she is bedni too who has lived that life and supporter of her family .she knows that  Sugni has to be supporter of family in future. Did is ever think that what would be in Sugni's platter here after this .
 she saved her from a person who lied  but she knew he loved her and gave respect.
As yesturdays episode reflected is it mere point of view of different person to feel what is right and what is wrong.
 To Sugni family  fulfilling there basic needs is a achievement... 
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im with you Ann5

Edited by survi035 - 11 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Laila2009

Once again you insult the members of this forum who do not agree with you. We know what is an illegal marriage AND we know what a mother's selfless love is...however, there are viewers who do not agree with you that Gulabiya's love was selfless and have presented sound arguments. If you do not agree, this does not mean these viewers do not understand WHAT is a mother's selfless love. I believe that your posts are in poor taste when you say these things.

And once again Laila, how come whenever someone makes a post saying something alil not towards SugVi ...you get offended. Yet you don't seem to mind saying things about Adi and Adini??? 

Please try to think of those members who do not appreciate your comments on Adi and Adini (that includes me). P.s + "once again... The person who made the post IN WAY was offensive what so ever. She only said what she thought. She did not use inappropriate or bad language, she did not bash nor was abusive :/
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: survi035

And once again Laila, how come whenever someone makes a post saying something alil not towards SugVi ...you get offended. Yet you don't seem to mind saying things about Adi and Adini??? 

Please try to think of those members who do not appreciate your comments on Adi and Adini (that includes me). P.s + "once again... The person who made the post IN WAY was offensive what so ever. She only said what she thought. She did not use inappropriate or bad language, she did not bash nor was abusive :/

Exactly.  I'm not trying to insinuate a fight!  If I was, then I would posted this right on one of her post or someone else's or quoted someone and replied back.  Anyways, I have already said that that was not my intention. I have nothing more to say about this anymore.  It would just be nice to not be so bullied around this forum.  I mean...someone has a nonconstructive reply for MOST of my posts...I definitely don't mind healthy discussions...but not one laced with disdain.