India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

a mother instinct to protect her child

ann5 IF-Rockerz
ann5
ann5

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
gulabiya is a mother who brought up her daughter in very tough and trying circumstances...she is like any parent who wants to and will protect their children from whatever danger that they see they are getting into...by doing this is she a bad person? no she is a mother, first and foremost...and she did protect her child...letting sugni marry vickram would of made her what, his wife, no it would have made her the other wife...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturiSandiya90210jhankarbeats87Sweet_Krishnaorianthisurvi035jojo1986XAiShBaBy08Xdevashree_hKalapianna44

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
lol I agree. 

But unfortunately, very few seem to understand the concept of illegal marriage and a mother's selfless love.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturiorianthisurvi035

jojo1986 Goldie
jojo1986
jojo1986

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
ann5 i am with youStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

lol I agree. 

But unfortunately, very few seem to understand the concept of illegal marriage and a mother's selfless love.  
Once again you insult the members of this forum who do not agree with you. We know what is an illegal marriage AND we know what a mother's selfless love is...however, there are viewers who do not agree with you that Gulabiya's love was selfless and have presented sound arguments. If you do not agree, this does not mean these viewers do not understand WHAT is a mother's selfless love. I believe that your posts are in poor taste when you say these things.

Edited by Laila2009 - 08 August 2012 at 5:26pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdnamitagloryzSandy66muktha_cutepreetieHillyloveJulieD-Nakshatra--rupa-Vinnie79stephhhKhatamKahani

ann5 IF-Rockerz
ann5
ann5

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
we all have our views and i do believe that we respect each other point of view, that is what a forum is all about, hard hitting other forum members is really not necessary, if you don't agree just simply say so. attacking others for expressing their thoughts is really not sportsman like.
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann5

we all have our views and i do believe that we respect each other point of view, that is what a forum is all about, hard hitting other forum members is really not necessary, if you don't agree just simply say so. attacking others for expressing their thoughts is really not sportsman like.
There is a difference between expressing a different viewpoint and making comments about other members value systems as less than when they do not agree with you.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdSandy66JulieDHillylovestephhh-Nakshatra-Vinnie79KhatamKahani

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

lol I agree. 

Once again you insult the members of this forum who do not agree with you. We know what is an illegal marriage AND we know what a mother's selfless love is...however, there are viewers who do not agree with you that Gulabiya's love was selfless and have presented sound arguments. If you do not agree, this does not mean these viewers do not understand WHAT is a mother's selfless love. I believe that your posts are in poor taste when you say these things.
I agree with you Laila. This person refuses to read and comprehend anyone's post carefully, so annoying. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdstephhhLaila2009

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

lol I agree. 

Seriously, did you think even once before you wrote this?  Who does not understand illegal marriage? Have you been carefully reading everyone's posts or is it that you don't understand what is meant by our opinion that Gulabiya's Methods are wrong. You do not have to accept if you do not wish to. 
  NO one wants Sugni to be in an illegal marriage.  How do you have such authority on a Mother's selfless over others?  Are you for real?  Your approach to forum dialogue is so disrespectful and lacking of knowledge.  It would be good if you read all the comments carefully before posting ignorance about what we are saying on this forum.  Emotional posting, makes the poster come across disrespectful and seeming downright ridiculous. Disapprove

Edited by hillydee - 08 August 2012 at 7:52pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdSandy66-rupa--Nakshatra-stephhhLaila2009KhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index