Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

siddhi...As ronit's wife????????

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
hi

okay now we know tmrw siddhi will see kunal witcha and mu that they are together etc

she will cry, be heartbroken and come back to surekha's house

what do you think surekha will ask siddhi to do?

will she ask her to pretend to be ronit's wife for the world?

bec ronit must have given anand a father';s name?

norzar

Edited by norzar - 08 August 2012 at 4:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiashuS.Boss.AnkitaKaran

san_bsp020 Goldie
san_bsp020
san_bsp020

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
no it will not happen. but we cannot understand women through
wht she think and do.
let see wht will siddhi do
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
first of all ronit is just siddhi's friend...a well-wisher...he will not fall in love with siddhi...otherwise there is no point of SiNal re-union...this is no BALH...

in BALH the article clearly stated that rajat(sameer) will fall in love with priya(sakshi)...it was written in media...and in the show thats what happening...

but here the article even mahesh confirms that he is just taking care of siddhi and her son...

he is a jovial character who will make siddhi smile...a good friend...

ronit character is very positive...mahesh have done positive role in KDHMD

kunal might MU the relationship b/w ronit-siddhi...since she will change her surname...from siddhi chopra to siddhi diwan...

sulekha will ask her to move on in life with her son...secure her son future...siddhi will take the task of changing her son...sulekha won't ask her to be ronit's wife...its insane when she very well knows that siddhi loves kunal...

but yes kunal might MU ronit-siddhi relationship...he might even think to a extend that siddhi has married to ronit...and due to jealousy...anger...and madly in love with siddhi...he will talk ill to siddhi...which irks her too...he try to get intimate with her due to jealousy in drunken state...another MU...thats it...and even siddhi might want this to happen since richa was crawling here n there on him

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiRaksha13AnkitaKaranKarthiN90SV_20

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

honestly i dsont think norzar , dat sulekha ll ask siddhi to pretend to be ronit's wife ...siddhi will never agree such a thing too...

since their kids will unite them ..hence its very essential foe sinal to be shown as single parents...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranKarthiN90

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Noureen cv's wil bring out evry stupid way to create mu btwn sinal for a long time until 2 kids unite to reunite sinal.Just like ystd precap. They r in anti kunal mission nw writing his part to make him look like he was born on the streets with no manners,etc nd siddhi the goody,vulnerable wife.They r so inconsistent that they can stoop to any level to create mu nd neg in the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Honestly after listening her gyan it won't surprise me if she does this to siddhi...yesterday she repeatedly said she kept the child for siddhi and her future...but lookslike she kept the child for her own needs...if she cares for siddhi and her mamta she should have told that child about his mother and her nature...she can make the child love his mother...sulekha extremely disappointed me...yesterday she doesn't looked like siddhis angel she indeed spoiled siddhis trust for her husband...more over she created mu...very welldone angel...
paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
hmm sulekha has been said to have a dark past. I also feel that at some stage she will pressurize siddhi to marry ronit. I think she may initially be shown as a completely positive character but later she'll have shades of grey
HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I do not want siddhi to be shown as married to Ronit, just like I did not want Kunal to be married to Richa!!

For me, Its SINAL!!!!

But Kunal may get an MU if he sees Siddhi's changed surname and with Ronit Dewan!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90-Rojaa-

Go to top