Punar Vivah

YES ARTi!! tell him girl

ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yes i really love how arti told yash in a very technical way about his obsession with arpita, that was absolutely great. he is now realising that arti is a very strong, reliable, loving person and she really is not going to walk in arpita's shadow,,,,yeah really great episode. please cv why at this point in time are they running the two storylines together, we want to follow arya's romance without any distractions, yet the pari/patriek story is disturbing the romance storyline, please hold up on it until arya gets together...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
agree , aarti was great today love today ep
pal_maan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Yes, today's episode was simply awesome. And loved the way Arti was bossing over Yash and the way Yash was giving some very cute cute expressions. And sabse cute that session when Arti told him to get the bags and he came like three times due to his awkwardness. THat was too cute. I loved today's episode so much

And the otther track. I think CVs dont want to end this Arya track very soon, isliye to yeh distraction aate rehte hai. But doesnt matter, Jab itne cute scenes milte hai to baki koi bhi track jhela ja sakta hai.

Today's episode was truly beautiful
xodramalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love how Aarti spoke her mind today. I hope she does that often in the future.