Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

The Best Lines of Today's Episode!!! (Page 2)

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
The same thought crossed my mind, when i listened to this dialogue yesterday in the episode...

We have been asking him to connect more with us... over twitter and other social media...  And since he is a private person, that response is directed towards us...

So is the rest of the dialogue on criticism!!!!

But loved it, A LOT !!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

su369-Rani

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
200% agree with you Rani.. thats the exact message I got from his dialogues yesterday!WinkLOL but from KC not SS!!

Edited by hima2012 - 09 August 2012 at 6:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaTheBhaisu369

annie_mckinnen Senior Member
annie_mckinnen
annie_mckinnen

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

As I was watching Gaurav- So called Industrialist and Kunal's conversation in today's episode, it made me realize that his one particular dialog was directly targeted to us viewers who try to intervene too much into an actor's personal life crossing all limits when criticizing them.

I might be totally wrong about my perception, but I would like to believe his dialog were actually hinting us to back off from criticizing any other actors after an extent.  

As I said this might be a pure co-incident, but I guess samajhdar ko ishara hi kafi hai and jo na samajhe woh Anadi haiWink. Below is the actual dialog I am talking aboutTongue:

"Kya ajeeb baat hai, Mujhe chodkar yaha sabhi ko meri fikr padi haiWink. Manna padega ki kafi popular hoon mai ki aap log apana kaam dham chodkar sirf meri hi charcha karate rahate haiEmbarrassed. Ek kaam karata hoon, ek website khol leta hoo, batata rahoonga kab kya kar raha hoon kab kya nahi kar raha hoon, kab naha raha hoon, kab dho raha hoon, theek haiWink. Aur haan agar aap sabko meri berozgari se itani problem hai na toh aap sab mujhe as a  lawyer appoint kar leejiyeClap."

If we don't learn it now then god bless usLOL

This is my response to KC since it was KC who mouthed the dialogues.

@Red:  Yes please open a website and share exactly what you do all day, what you think, what you feel when you look at yourself in the mirror, just how your force yourself to get out of bed everyday. Because honestly it must be really hard. Having been a failure for the better part of the previous 15 years of your life, I would really really love to know just how you stay alive, just why you feel entitled to a single morsel of food each day, just exactly how you live with yourself. So that I and others like me know exactly what pitfalls to avoid in life. Just what NOT to do. 

Dude, move on. So you failed. You are not 15 anymore. Or 25. You are close to 45. Now is not the time to wallow in self pity. You don't have to be a gold medalist lawyer. Just be any lawyer. Just be anybody but who you are. For the sake of your son, grow up.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhicooldipikaDrivemecracySilamburainbowgirl-Hima-su369-Rojaa-AkkiHP-Bhavi

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged

The lines were apt to the situationClap and I am sure it was KC and not Samir speakingWink!

Simply because I am sure Samir Soni the actor whom we all admire is a sensible chap,whom I am sure has been endowed with enough intelligence to understand when someone criticises Kunal Chopra they are actually criticising the writers and CV'sWink,why else would the poor guy fight for his character if as per him Kunal Chopra was at his glowing best?ConfusedWinkAnd moreover I think Samir is a decent guy who would not resort to such 'below the belt' blows!Clap

But having said this I wouldn't say the same about the CV's and writers, they have time and again proven that they prefer to utilise their time, energy and almost nonexistant skills in any other activity but doing what they are paid to do - air a good show!!!!Wink

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenneha_siddhisan_aishcooldipikaDrivemecracySilambuparadigmAnkitaKaranTheBhai-Hima-rainbowgirlsu369Rush2220-Rojaa--Bhavi

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
I dont think it was Samir speaking. Firstly people have only criticized his character and not him and he is smart enough to see the difference. Plus I dont think that Samir fans are very intrusive. Yes we have a keen interest but iwe arent half as crazy as the fans of other actors

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhicooldipikaDrivemecracychitsssSilamburainbowgirl-Hima-AnkitaKaranTheBhaiRush2220-Rojaa-su369

Shobhit18 IF-Dazzler
Shobhit18
Shobhit18

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Hello Rani!
I had got this message (that you referred to in your thread) long time ago...& as a result, was off from Parichay... LOL

Glad, that you too got it at right time...
Hence, would like to quote a famous saying as:
"Der aaye par durust aaye"   ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

su369-Rani

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Rani i'd like to quote your own words from some post i read ,"people only see what they like to see" maybe you are only seeing this dialogue as an indirect message from SS to the viewers. I only interpreted those dialogues as mouthed by kunal chopra and non other, maybe your over thinking a bit coz it was perfectly in tune with the scene.

As for SS, we all know what a humble gentleman & a private person he is. he has immense respect from his fans coz he doesn't get into cat fights or indulges in gaining publicity - the good or the bad.we have been criticizing his character & the makers not him personally, the love and respect we have for him is the reason we are standing behind him to fight for his role. Being a gem of a person am sure if he had any issues with his fans he'l come out of his private world and talk about it personally via media. None of us here are his PA to speak on behalf of him, guess we should leave SS's perception to him and just talk about the character kunal chopra. Wink Big smile

Edited by rainbowgirl - 09 August 2012 at 3:34am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenneha_siddhichitsssSilambuparadigmTheBhaiRush2220-Rojaa-su369-Bhavi

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Rani i'd like to quote your own words from some post i read ,"people only see what they like to see" maybe you are only seeing this dialogue as an indirect message from SS to the viewers. I only interpreted those dialogues as mouthed by kunal chopra and non other, maybe your over thinking a bit as it was in tune with the scene.

As for SS, we all know what a humble gentleman & a private person he is. he has immense respect from his fans coz he doesn't get into cat fights or indulges in gaining publicity - the good or the bad.we have been criticizing his character & the makers not him personally, the love and respect we have for him is the reason we are standing behind him to fight for his role. Being a gem of a person am sure if he had any issues with his fans he'l come out of his private world and talk about it personally via media. None of us here are his PA to speak on behalf of him, guess we should leave SS's perception to him and just talk about the character kunal chopra. Wink Big smile
Yea it's the respect and admiration we have for the actor that causes us to fight for his characterWink! I cannot simply sit and watch him reduced to a mere pretty boy in his own show while his onscreen character that has a lot of potential is being mercilessly butchered!C'mon this guy deserves a lot better than play seond fiddle to everyone else on the show!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnensan_aishSilambuTheBhaiRush2220-Bhavi

Go to top