The Best Lines of Today's Episode!!!

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
As I was watching Gaurav- So called Industrialist and Kunal's conversation in today's episode, it made me realize that his one particular dialog was directly targeted to us viewers who try to intervene too much into an actor's personal life crossing all limits when criticizing them.

I might be totally wrong about my perception, but I would like to believe his dialog were actually hinting us to back off from criticizing any other actors after an extent.  

As I said this might be a pure co-incident, but I guess samajhdar ko ishara hi kafi hai and jo na samajhe woh Anadi hai๐Ÿ˜‰. Below is the actual dialog I am talking about๐Ÿ˜›:

"Kya ajeeb baat hai, Mujhe chodkar yaha sabhi ko meri fikr padi hai๐Ÿ˜‰. Manna padega ki kafi popular hoon mai ki aap log apana kaam dham chodkar sirf meri hi charcha karate rahate hai๐Ÿ˜ณ. Ek kaam karata hoon, ek website khol leta hoo, batata rahoonga kab kya kar raha hoon kab kya nahi kar raha hoon, kab naha raha hoon, kab dho raha hoon, theek hai๐Ÿ˜‰. Aur haan agar aap sabko meri berozgari se itani problem hai na toh aap sab mujhe as a  lawyer appoint kar leejiye๐Ÿ‘."

If we don't learn it now then god bless us๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ye kunal ke nahi,sammy ke lines lagrahe hai ๐Ÿ˜‰
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aliya_begh

Ye kunal ke nahi,sammy ke lines lagrahe hai ๐Ÿ˜‰

Mujhe bhi aisa hi lagata hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
it was the best lines...๐Ÿ‘
i crack up laughing...๐Ÿคฃ

n di even i felt the same it was not KC words but sammy's...๐Ÿคฃ

but love the dialogues...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
those dialogues were just too good.
I was going all ๐Ÿคฃ

Loved KC very much. 
Yeah may be Sameer sir was telling all to shut up and mind their own business. 
vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rani di...awesome post...n i agree with u...

the time has arrive to understand...i so loved this line...hope everyone understands it
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Yes, this dialog's were the BEST.. ๐Ÿ‘ coz i felt they were told by Samir S๐Ÿ˜ณ and not by KC..๐Ÿ˜†

Also, i liked the couplet / shayari that KC told in yesterday's epi..๐Ÿ˜ณ
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The same thought crossed my mind, when i listened to this dialogue yesterday in the episode...

We have been asking him to connect more with us... over twitter and other social media...  And since he is a private person, that response is directed towards us...

So is the rest of the dialogue on criticism!!!!

But loved it, A LOT !!!!
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
200% agree with you Rani.. thats the exact message I got from his dialogues yesterday!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† but from KC not SS!!Edited by hima2012 - 11 years ago
annie_mckinnen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

As I was watching Gaurav- So called Industrialist and Kunal's conversation in today's episode, it made me realize that his one particular dialog was directly targeted to us viewers who try to intervene too much into an actor's personal life crossing all limits when criticizing them.

I might be totally wrong about my perception, but I would like to believe his dialog were actually hinting us to back off from criticizing any other actors after an extent.  

As I said this might be a pure co-incident, but I guess samajhdar ko ishara hi kafi hai and jo na samajhe woh Anadi hai๐Ÿ˜‰. Below is the actual dialog I am talking about๐Ÿ˜›:

"Kya ajeeb baat hai, Mujhe chodkar yaha sabhi ko meri fikr padi hai๐Ÿ˜‰. Manna padega ki kafi popular hoon mai ki aap log apana kaam dham chodkar sirf meri hi charcha karate rahate hai๐Ÿ˜ณ. Ek kaam karata hoon, ek website khol leta hoo, batata rahoonga kab kya kar raha hoon kab kya nahi kar raha hoon, kab naha raha hoon, kab dho raha hoon, theek hai๐Ÿ˜‰. Aur haan agar aap sabko meri berozgari se itani problem hai na toh aap sab mujhe as a  lawyer appoint kar leejiye๐Ÿ‘."

If we don't learn it now then god bless us๐Ÿ˜†

This is my response to KC since it was KC who mouthed the dialogues.

@Red:  Yes please open a website and share exactly what you do all day, what you think, what you feel when you look at yourself in the mirror, just how your force yourself to get out of bed everyday. Because honestly it must be really hard. Having been a failure for the better part of the previous 15 years of your life, I would really really love to know just how you stay alive, just why you feel entitled to a single morsel of food each day, just exactly how you live with yourself. So that I and others like me know exactly what pitfalls to avoid in life. Just what NOT to do. 

Dude, move on. So you failed. You are not 15 anymore. Or 25. You are close to 45. Now is not the time to wallow in self pity. You don't have to be a gold medalist lawyer. Just be any lawyer. Just be anybody but who you are. For the sake of your son, grow up.