India-Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

new here

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
hi guys my name is saira while many people know me from dekha ek khwba forum but this show pyaar kya dard hain is awesome i used to watch sajda tere pyaar mein but then it finished i thought i would never watch pyaar kya dard hain because it came in the time slot but but but this show is super good and i love it now but there are less FF AND SS and OS while i never saw any please guys can u give me the links please
thanksBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
hellooo
welcome to the forum Hug
we are glad to have you here... Be active.. not many fans active haha but hopefully it will get better as the show goes on..
You are right, there are hardly any FF and SS..but the show is still new.. plus you probably figured out by now that this forum is so inactive.. 
but i did find one FF for you to read.. actually the only one that has been started so far.. i think.. 

also you can chat with *active* fans here Tongue

enjoy your time here. 

Edited by Poojaa_P - 08 August 2012 at 4:26pm
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

hellooo
welcome to the forum Hug
we are glad to have you here... Be active.. not many fans active haha but hopefully it will get better as the show goes on..
You are right, there are hardly any FF and SS..but the show is still new.. plus you probably figured out by now that this forum is so inactive.. 
but i did find one FF for you to read.. actually the only one that has been started so far.. i think.. 

also you can chat with *active* fans here Tongue

enjoy your time here. 
thanks for such a warm welcome i realised the forum is inactive but dont really the show is still new i am also planning to start a few FF and SS and i hope it helpsBig smile

Poojaa_P

VampireAleena Senior Member

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Poojaa_P

vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VampireAleena

Im new on this forum too lol hahaha im from the ipkknd and ehmmbh forums too lol 

haha i could guess that by your profile pic any way i hope we enjoy here
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

thanks for such a warm welcome i realised the forum is inactive but dont really the show is still new i am also planning to start a few FF and SS and i hope it helpsBig smile

you're welcome Embarrassed
yeah the forum is dead most of the time but you do have 4-5 regular fans wondering around the forum the whole time *like me* haha anyways there are fun-loving people here dw, dont feel isolated LOL
yeahh i was going to start one too.. but the show is too good so i'm holding back my story for a while 
Yeahh please do start a new FF and SS, it would be wonderful. and if you do start one, don't forget to PM me Embarrassed
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by vampire12345678

you're welcome Embarrassed
yeah the forum is dead most of the time but you do have 4-5 regular fans wondering around the forum the whole time *like me* haha anyways there are fun-loving people here dw, dont feel isolated LOL
yeahh i was going to start one too.. but the show is too good so i'm holding back my story for a while 
Yeahh please do start a new FF and SS, it would be wonderful. and if you do start one, don't forget to PM me Embarrassed
ya i am sending you buddy request right now and do read FF on manveer ( uday and manyata) od dekha ek khwab 
ArnavKiiDeewani Goldie
ArnavKiiDeewani
ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
welcome to PKDH forum !

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index