India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

DEK Fan Made Epi's Team Disappointed !

--Zenu-- Goldie
--Zenu--
--Zenu--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyone! This Post is Regarding The Disappointment Of The CC Team! As We Have Posted Our 3rd Epi ..We See A Less Crowd Liking &Commenting On Our Epis! 

First epi:
72 Likes, 82 Comments
Second epi:
51 Likes, 76 Comments
Third epi:
24 Likes, 23 Comments(yet)

{. Thanks Gerande 4 This Info }

The graph has to be brought up..Are We Not Upto Your Expectations? We Need Ur Support ! As Each & Every Epi  Needs Hrd Wrk Which Our Team Is Doing! Pls Like & Comment on Every Epi As It Gives Us Motivation To Do Further! 

Pls Give Ur Views Abt This Thread & Each One Of Urs Appreciation Means A Lot To Us! 

Regards ,
Zenu { On Be Half Of CC Team! } 

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

radhkinsarisha134faminFutbol_queenMariam12Moonlight_AnshHcreations123N_i_h_aSaHillover101ilvudayrocker12Shazzie-JEHAN-chitra_raoSakura24pia.rahasrividhya68-RK_Ki_Biwi-..IshqShava....oishu..-SilverAngel-...navina...-BerryCharm-.Killer.

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
I think that less people are coming on DEK forum now as DEK is finished and also forum is not in active lists. 

Really appreciate the hardwork everyone is doing.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

radhkinsfaminN_i_h_aHcreations123--Zenu--ilvudayvampire12345678..oishu.....navina...snowdream-BerryCharm-.Killer.

Aniram Newbie
Aniram
Aniram

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
i really appreciate the hard work of the teamClapClap Clap
Crybut the charm of the show is lostCry
famin Groupbie
famin
famin

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
i think today ak entred in lmyam serial .so most of forum members are busy in that serial forum.thats why many posts did n't come today.plz do comments guys here so that the forum can be alive...

Edited by famin - 08 August 2012 at 4:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

N_i_h_a..oishu.....navina...-BerryCharm-.Killer.

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Well Zainu... the ones who are staying or want to be here, we'll do whatever we can to retain them... can't use force on ones that are leaving anyways lol... I wish it increases though.

The ones left, I hope they don't leave and desert the forum... plus don't want this forum to be closed down. I wonder if silent members or people who don't know about every nook and corner of I-F even know the forum is still there... in the Archived section.

For now it comes up on the main page from next week it won't. We have to make sure everybody knows how to get to the forum from next week.

Zainu, plzzz edit your topic and post clear instructions on where to go on Sony channel and select which buttons to get to DEK forum for people who are not so active and don't know much about I-F

Thanks

Edited by mahi0809 - 08 August 2012 at 4:29pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

radhkinsN_i_h_aFutbol_queen...Rohitha...rocker12ilvuday--Zenu--vampire12345678..oishu....IshqShava.....navina...snowdream-BerryCharm-.Killer.

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
i think mahi's right!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N_i_h_a--Zenu--...navina...-BerryCharm-

-BerryCharm- IF-Addictz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UdaylovieN_i_h_a--Zenu--ilvuday

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
i really love ur idea of these written episodes!!!!!!!! and hats off to u guys for such hard work!!!!!! and i know it may have hurt u dat less people have commented,bt dnt take it to ur hr8,plzz cntinue ur wrk,its a request for thse people who have have loved and appreciated ur wrk,and kudos to u guys!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Zenu--

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index