India-Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

samaj doesnot want to accept

amarjeet73 Groupbie
amarjeet73
amarjeet73

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
what you guys want all people in the family start doing whatever fai ba is doing kick rajni out of house
 i ask one question to everybody
instead rajini if krish has a kid and didnot tell rajini then again your answer should be like this kick krish out of the house as he decive her
why always if lady has to face so many problem in the whole wild world she was innocent and everybody knows whats happening around the world.
how about if doctor took her kidney out sell it like in India these days everything is going on to make money so this is possible to make her surogate mother wihtout her knowldege

In reality shows (crime patrol) we see how many cases in reality so much going on with women
i blame all men for this.

6 people rape a girl on a street now tell me what that girl should do die or kill herself
or live a life and move further

whose on fault again men who raped her?

i donot understand why are samaj dosenot want to accept those kind of situation

hero is that who acept those girls, not kick her out of house. it is problem of our samaj

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201shefali1018rampkiranskdhokaiPravessbh1Blukitten

desi5555 Groupbie
desi5555
desi5555

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
It is a simple fact.  Rajo a very HONEST person was not being honest.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hunybuttPravesleo4everssroomani

sbh1 Senior Member
sbh1
sbh1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
yes even in this forum women hi women ki dooshman hai.

yes cv makeing ,moving very fast

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rampkiransk

ramp Groupbie
ramp
ramp

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
yes ameerjeet you are very much correct.she has confessed now and told yes i am at fault.i m ready to accept punishment.
in india is male dominating country.
Her female he femal ki dushman hai.

where as in this show sasuma is trying to help a bahu , some of our viewers can not digest.

Bvfan123kiransk

sbh1 Senior Member
sbh1
sbh1

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
samaj kaun banata hai? nobody is ready to understand Rajni's situation

Bvfan123kiransk

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
guys.. i dnt follow this show but noe the story line... for me Rajni is at fault and she need to realize this. The things which she is doing is just kiddish...
N for me it doesnt matter tht whether it's a man or woman's fault... If Krish wud hav son thn i wud hv xpected same from him... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

dhokai Groupbie
dhokai
dhokai

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Rajni has accepted its a big mistake and she has appoloised to each member in one of the episode and she was going out of home leaving house.what more every one should expect.i think i have heard so many times telling her to krish that i m at fault and she is ready to accept punishment given by family.

What type of regrets we want,is she donot speak in the house.if she leave in the house like slave?ya you want every body should abuse her continiously like faibaa.some of members likeing faibaa character because of her abusing language.They donot see other side of fai baa where she is not talking to her husband since last 10 years.
what a bias thinking.any one who is against rajni are likable character,very surprised. 

kiransksathuraj

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index