Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

Ignoscentia-chapter 8 posted page 15 (Page 9)

AY_candy_luver IF-Dazzler
AY_candy_luver
AY_candy_luver

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridzzi

oh that was amazing,finally the duo realised their mistake n decided to apologise to Al Yep. Finally. Glad you liked it. 
but the thing which i liked was jay n kabeer's discussion over clown,ha ha ha that was funny,poor sam was thinking to apologise n they were discussing over clown on funeral Haha yeah, poor Sam stuck in between two weirdos :P. But then again, he has a thing for weirdos. 
n jay was right they r making great plan for Al in her own house so stupid but thanx to kabeer he one of ineligent being among all three, Haha yes. Hot nerd, remember? well i feel so n sam's condition was so pitiful,sandy ne maaf kar dia hope Al bhi kr de You'll have to wait for that :). 
ud soon Will do 
luv u

Hey! Thanks for your comment. Me in purple
AY_candy_luver
AY_candy_luver

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveToLaugh

Wonderful update! This chapter had everything. Powerful writing, a knack for penning down emotions beautifully and a good sense of humor! Hug Gosh. Thanks! I am deeply flattered.

I loved the beginning. EmbarrassedHow Sam went up to the tree house which the trio had built together. The tree house was symbolic in so many ways. It reminded him of a time when all was well between the three friends. I guess Sam just wanted a little bit of peace. With himself. And the tree house could give him that sense of comfort, happiness long lost. Yeah exactly. Its his sanctum, but the irony is he never visited it throughout his emotional turmoil the past year. 
It's just that it didn't. Because Alya had been inside him all the time. He never really stopped thinking about her, loving her. And the tree house, the memories contained in the tree house reminded him of just how much he had hurt her. Exactly. Thats the reason why he didn't visit the tree house. Because he was afraid the memories would be there, to haunt him. But he didn't realise they haunt him all the time, because theyre within him, imprinted.  You are amazing when it comes to writing emotions. Sam's P.O.V was done to the T. Clap Thank you! I'm blushingEmbarrassed

I loved the scene where Sam apologizes to Sandhya. She may be a tough nut from the outside but from the inside, she is very soft. Much like her sister. But unlike her sister she can also see straight and forgive mistakes quickly. Yeah, because you know, with age one hopes to become more mature. Fortunately for Sandhya, she did become more mature :)

Oh, and Jay has to be my favorite character in the story.Wink He is so carefree and happy and overly adorable. Little ball of sunshine, exactly! Haha yes!! He is every happy-go-lucky guy's icon. I actually modelled him after one of my close friends. When he read the story my friend was like god, I didn't know you lovedme so much…He's such a dorkTongue

This was a fantastic read! Big smile And now I'm grinning like an idiotLOL

P.S. You are ending this after two chapters? So soon? Anyhow, waiting to see how their past story unfolds. Yes. I don't want this story to stretch more than is needed. 

Thanks so much for your comment. Look forward to read it everytime :). Me in purple
AY_candy_luver
AY_candy_luver

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu93

Nice part dearTongue...Keep updatingThumbs Up

Thanks so much. Glad you liked it :)
AY_candy_luver
AY_candy_luver

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

reserved :)

EDIT.

Sam's POV-brilliantly written! Clap I actually felt  bad for the poor  guy you know..every single gesture of his was so descriptive.Loved it! Aww! Thanks so much. You made me flush Embarrassed

The tree house scene-a masterpiece really! Yeah? Gosh, that's a great compliment. Thankee :)You really must have thought deeply about this scene,coz as i always say,this story really means a lot to you and thus it shows in your writing Embarrassed Well…you know, you plug in your earphones, put on Coldplay and start writing. Words and emotions flow very easily for me with music. Im a bit weird though, because sometimes I act out what I'm writing, or want to write with gestures. So I try to write alone, otherwise people have another reason to stare at me as if I'm absolutely crazy.

So Sam finally accepts the fact that he had faulted and it was high time he apologised..He couldn't see Al crying..awww Embarrassed Yes, indeed he couldn't :). How can you if you love someone. That for me, is a sign if someone like/loves you. He/she can't see you in pain. Oh and the Sandhya waala scene..gosh you're so good! Big smile Its was so adorable..he knelt down LOL And then he hugged her LOL It was all so cute! Yeah, he's a bit of an overdramatic, extremist guy. That's why all the hate for Alya… (sort of :P)

Loved the chapter as always <3 Glad you did! Big smile

P.S : 
 Oh and you had asked me a question bout the ending..well i dont really know if we even had a proper ending. it was an  abrupt ending,which is why it hurt more,coz i had no idea why what  and how..and i was way too confused with the whole situation to demand answers you know..so,yeah,that's all that there is to it.It took me a while to understand,that,oh,so that was the end. lol Aww! I'm so very sorry to hear that. But I'm sure you found great new friends and happiness somewhere else. He didn't deserve you :) 

@ the A/N : the end of the story is near? Shocked oh..that really upsets me Unhappy but anyway,i think of  myself as lucky that i got to read such an epic piece of writing Smile Clap Yes, unfortunately, the end is near. I don't want to the story to stretch longer than the main focus. It'll start to stagnate if it outlives the main focus, and its just too important for me to do that. Maybe a sequel? But that'll also depend on how much time I have. Considering my IB years are approaching, I doubt I'll have a lot of time, but we shall see. :)

Thanks so much for your comment. Always a treat to read :) Me in purple

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Patthaaka.

AY_candy_luver
AY_candy_luver

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

EDIT.

Sam's POV-brilliantly written! Clap I actually felt  bad for the poor  guy you know..every single gesture of his was so descriptive.Loved it! Aww! Thanks so much. You made me flush Embarrassed

The tree house scene-a masterpiece really! Yeah? Gosh, that's a great compliment. Thankee :)You really must have thought deeply about this scene,coz as i always say,this story really means a lot to you and thus it shows in your writing Embarrassed Well…you know, you plug in your earphones, put on Coldplay and start writing. Words and emotions flow very easily for me with music. Im a bit weird though, because sometimes I act out what I'm writing, or want to write with gestures. So I try to write alone, otherwise people have another reason to stare at me as if I'm absolutely crazy.

So Sam finally accepts the fact that he had faulted and it was high time he apologised..He couldn't see Al crying..awww Embarrassed Yes, indeed he couldn't :). How can you if you love someone. That for me, is a sign if someone like/loves you. He/she can't see you in pain. Oh and the Sandhya waala scene..gosh you're so good! Big smile Its was so adorable..he knelt down LOL And then he hugged her LOL It was all so cute! Yeah, he's a bit of an overdramatic, extremist guy. That's why all the hate for Alya… (sort of :P)

Loved the chapter as always <3 Glad you did! Big smile

P.S : 
 Oh and you had asked me a question bout the ending..well i dont really know if we even had a proper ending. it was an  abrupt ending,which is why it hurt more,coz i had no idea why what  and how..and i was way too confused with the whole situation to demand answers you know..so,yeah,that's all that there is to it.It took me a while to understand,that,oh,so that was the end. lol Aww! I'm so very sorry to hear that. But I'm sure you found great new friends and happiness somewhere else. He didn't deserve you :) 

@ the A/N : the end of the story is near? Shocked oh..that really upsets me Unhappy but anyway,i think of  myself as lucky that i got to read such an epic piece of writing Smile Clap Yes, unfortunately, the end is near. I don't want to the story to stretch longer than the main focus. It'll start to stagnate if it outlives the main focus, and its just too important for me to do that. Maybe a sequel? But that'll also depend on how much time I have. Considering my IB years are approaching, I doubt I'll have a lot of time, but we shall see. :)

AY_candy_luver
AY_candy_luver

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Great update, Sam's views were nicely penned down.Thanks. I'm flattered :) Good that he finally realized his mistakes and decided to say sorry. Really liking Jay; he is fun! =P Is he not adorable?
Waiting to know how and why they drifted apart'Well, you won't have to wait long :)

Amazing job once again. You are gonna end soon it seems, but it was a great read. Hope to read from you. :))Will try my best, but school's starting again, so no promises. If you do want to read more from me, then there are pieces that I have already written. The links are posted on the first page. Glad you enjoyed it. 

Thanks for your comment. Love to read people's views. Me in purple

Edited by AY_candy_luver - 27 August 2012 at 12:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

The.Patthaaka. IF-Sizzlerz
The.Patthaaka.
The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AY_candy_luver

EDIT.

Sam's POV-brilliantly written! Clap I actually felt  bad for the poor  guy you know..every single gesture of his was so descriptive.Loved it! Aww! Thanks so much. You made me flush Embarrassed

Aww.I really loved it Embarrassed

The tree house scene-a masterpiece really! Yeah? Gosh, that's a great compliment. Thankee
 :)
You really must have thought deeply about this scene,coz as i always say,this story really means a lot to you and thus it shows in your writing Embarrassed Well'you know, you plug in your earphones, put on Coldplay and start writing. Words and emotions flow very easily for me with music. Im a bit weird though, because sometimes I act out what I'm writing, or want to write with gestures. So I try to write alone, otherwise people have another reason to stare at me as if I'm absolutely crazy.

You a coldplay fan too?..What am i saying..who aint a coldplay fan rite? LOL Its like one of my most favourite band..inspires me all the time!'Fix you' has inspired me BIG TIME! Embarrassed Viva la vida is another hot favourite!One MORE SIMILARITY! ShockedForget bout story writing..I cant even study without music. ROFL And i end up getting a distinction each time.Its weird you know. Tongue But oh what the hell.

So Sam finally accepts the fact that he had faulted and it was high time he apologised..He couldn't see Al crying..awww Embarrassed Yes, indeed he couldn't :). How can you if you love someone. That for me, is a sign if someone like/loves you. He/she can't see you in pain. 

True that! 

Oh and the Sandhya waala scene..gosh you're so good! Big smile Its was so adorable..he knelt down LOL And then he hugged her LOL It was all so cute! Yeah, he's a bit of an overdramatic, extremist guy. That's why all the hate for Alya' (sort of :P)

ROFL LOL

Hug

P.S : 
 Oh and you had asked me a question bout the ending..well i dont really know if we even had a proper ending. it was an  abrupt ending,which is why it hurt more,coz i had no idea why what  and how..and i was way too confused with the whole situation to demand answers you know..so,yeah,that's all that there is to it.It took me a while to understand,that,oh,so that was the end. lol Aww! I'm so very sorry to hear that. But I'm sure you found great new friends and happiness somewhere else. He didn't deserve you :) 

Definitely Smile

Oh i get that. Smile Whatever suits you best,i'd be your ardent follower anyway LOL

me in green Embarrassed
AY_candy_luver
AY_candy_luver

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AY_candy_luver

EDIT.

Aww.I really loved it Embarrassed

Glad you did. 

The tree house scene-a masterpiece really! Yeah? Gosh, that's a great compliment. Thankee
 :)
You really must have thought deeply about this scene,coz as i always say,this story really means a lot to you and thus it shows in your writing Embarrassed Well'you know, you plug in your earphones, put on Coldplay and start writing. Words and emotions flow very easily for me with music. Im a bit weird though, because sometimes I act out what I'm writing, or want to write with gestures. So I try to write alone, otherwise people have another reason to stare at me as if I'm absolutely crazy.

You a coldplay fan too?..What am i saying..who aint a coldplay fan rite? LOL Its like one of my most favourite band..inspires me all the time!'Fix you' has inspired me BIG TIME! Embarrassed Viva la vida is another hot favourite!One MORE SIMILARITY! ShockedForget bout story writing..I cant even study without music. ROFL And i end up getting a distinction each time.Its weird you know. Tongue But oh what the hell.

Coldplay fan? AMAZING! :D No, not many of my friends like Coldplay, but I am ob-sessed. But then I again, I have obesession with a lot of Brits. All the GOOD British musicians are my favoourites. Haha! Ohh…someone's a smart cookieWink I'm partly the same. But I can't do math and sciences with music, because I actually need to use my brain for those. Humanities and English come to me naturally, so it helps with music. What other music do you like?

So Sam finally accepts the fact that he had faulted and it was high time he apologised..He couldn't see Al crying..awww Embarrassed Yes, indeed he couldn't :). How can you if you love someone. That for me, is a sign if someone like/loves you. He/she can't see you in pain. 

True that!  

Haha, its an old trick my mother's taught me. So if there's a guy, I always check for that first Tongue

Oh and the Sandhya waala scene..gosh you're so good! Big smile Its was so adorable..he knelt down LOL And then he hugged her LOL It was all so cute! Yeah, he's a bit of an overdramatic, extremist guy. That's why all the hate for Alya' (sort of :P)

ROFL LOL

Hug

P.S : 

Definitely Smile

Oh i get that. Smile Whatever suits you best,i'd be your ardent follower anyway LOL Haha!! Aww you're too sweet! :D IDK if you saw, but my HP FF chapter's up, so if you wanna 'follow' that, then be my guest LOL

me in green Embarrassed

Me in teal.

Go to top