Writers Corner

Ignoscentia-chapter 8 posted page 15 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 19

ridzzi

Goldie

ridzzi

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
oh that was amazing,finally the duo realised their mistake n decided to apologise to Al
but the thing which i liked was jay n kabeer's discussion over clown,ha ha ha that was funny,poor sam was thinking to apologise n they were discussing over clown on funeral
n jay was right they r making great plan for Al in her own house so stupid but thanx to kabeer he one of ineligent being among all three,well i feel so n sam's condition was so pitiful,sandy ne maaf kar dia hope Al bhi kr de
ud soon
luv u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ignoscentia-chapter 8 posted page 15 (Page 8)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoveToLaugh

LoveToLaugh

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Wonderful update! This chapter had everything. Powerful writing, a knack for penning down emotions beautifully and a good sense of humor! Hug

I loved the beginning. EmbarrassedHow Sam went up to the tree house which the trio had built together. The tree house was symbolic in so many ways. It reminded him of a time when all was well between the three friends. I guess Sam just wanted a little bit of peace. With himself. And the tree house could give him that sense of comfort, happiness long lost.

It's just that it didn't. Because Alya had been inside him all the time. He never really stopped thinking about her, loving her. And the tree house, the memories contained in the tree house reminded him of just how much he had hurt her. You are amazing when it comes to writing emotions. Sam's P.O.V was done to the T. Clap

I loved the scene where Sam apologizes to Sandhya. She may be a tough nut from the outside but from the inside, she is very soft. Much like her sister. But unlike her sister she can also see straight and forgive mistakes quickly.

Oh, and Jay has to be my favorite character in the story.Wink He is so carefree and happy and overly adorable. Little ball of sunshine, exactly!

This was a fantastic read! Big smile

P.S. You are ending this after two chapters? So soon? Anyhow, waiting to see how their past story unfolds.

Edited by LoveToLaugh - 27 August 2012 at 9:42am

anu93

IF-Sizzlerz

anu93

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Nice part dearTongue...Keep updatingThumbs Up

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
reserved :)

EDIT.

Sam's POV-brilliantly written! Clap I actually felt  bad for the poor  guy you know..every single gesture of his was so descriptive.Loved it!

The tree house scene-a masterpiece really!You really must have thought deeply about this scene,coz as i always say,this story really means a lot to you and thus it shows in your writing Embarrassed 

So Sam finally accepts the fact that he had faulted and it was high time he apologised..He couldn't see Al crying..awww Embarrassed Oh and the Sandhya waala scene..gosh you're so good! Big smile Its was so adorable..he knelt down LOL And then he hugged her LOL It was all so cute!

Loved the chapter as always <3

P.S : 
 Oh and you had asked me a question bout the ending..well i dont really know if we even had a proper ending. it was an  abrupt ending,which is why it hurt more,coz i had no idea why what  and how..and i was way too confused with the whole situation to demand answers you know..so,yeah,that's all that there is to it.It took me a while to understand,that,oh,so that was the end. lol 

@ the A/N : the end of the story is near? Shocked oh..that really upsets me Unhappy but anyway,i think of  myself as lucky that i got to read such an epic piece of writing Smile Clap

Edited by disha15 - 27 August 2012 at 11:48am

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Great update, Sam's views were nicely penned down. Good that he finally realized his mistakes and decided to say sorry. Really liking Jay; he is fun! =P 
Waiting to know how and why they drifted apart...

Amazing job once again. You are gonna end soon it seems, but it was a great read. Hope to read from you. :))

LoveToLaugh

LoveToLaugh

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Edited my comment. :)

Edited by LoveToLaugh - 27 August 2012 at 9:46am

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

great update