Writers Corner

Ignoscentia-chapter 8 posted page 15 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 19

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsanyo

reso 

wil edit 2omorw
~~EDITED~~

oops! jagda jagda n jagda..
 sooper hauttt... n sizzling atmosphere… Hahah. 
by god, al ws enough fr dese 2 boyzz no doubt.. Yes. She doesn't need back up at all. 
 but bechara jay, bhot bora phasa h.. Partly his fault though :P
 koi kuch batata hi nahi bande ko, na hi humme.. ekdum, climax perr kyun roka buddy.. To keep you interestedWink
 sam dude. dnt fly too much..  U CARE.. i know everthing…Haha, do you now?

hehehe,, juzz chilling.. bhott jadga jadga se sab serious ho gye the, so..
call it a ditch PJ i noe… What? I didn't quite understand that.

so, lets see wat der to reveal frm kabirs side..

pov thing really rocks.. Thank you. I appreciate it
 al thinks d way i..
i m sooper happy in reading dose prt specially..Haha really? Thats interesting :)
 lovely wrk..
 as usual..

cnt soon.Will do. 

Thanks for your comment. Me in purple

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ignoscentia-chapter 8 posted page 15 (Page 5)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveToLaugh

Wow! This had to be my favorite chapter so far. The scene played out so well, I could almost see it happening in front of my eyes. Clap Aww, really? I am so glad!

I really loved Alya in this scene. You could see how hurt she was beneath that sarcastic and cold image she portrayed in front of the three boys. And that she DID care. Yeah, she did. They all do, don't they? The very fact that she remembered little things about Sam and chose not to show it and that in spite of her outward hatred towards the guy who abandoned her, managed at one point to see the softness in his eyes, it gives her character a vivid flavor. I am relieved that what I've been thinking about Al manages to come through on paper. 

Originally posted by AY_candy_luver

I wasn't sure if I had managed, however, as I saw the corners of Sam's eyes soften for a millisecond. It was as if he was trying to say that I shouldn't doubt my physical appearance. 

Both Sam and Alya are going through the same thing, more or less. The sad bit is, they are both so hurt that they are incapable of seeing that at this moment. But they will come to it. In good time. Smile Yeah. They will :)

I also loved Kabir in this chapter. He stood by Sam but he did NOT stand against Alya. Embarrassed He knew that she did not deserve what she got from her friends.  Well…he sort of did. By saying what he did about her bitter words. But all in a spurt of anger.

You have a fantastic story. But your real strength are your characters. You have sketched all of them really well. Hug This really makes me super happy, because what I look for in a good story is amazing characters. So thank you so muchHug

P.S. Jay is such an adorable character. Embarrassed Isn't he? 

Thank you for your comment. I love reading your thoughts! :) Me in purple

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveToLaugh

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridzzi

mindblowing what an update Aww! Thanks so much. Glad you like it
alya,sameer n kabeer's encounter was damn intresting but when kabeer knew that it's not sam's fault n not even alya's than why that behaviour, In a spurt of anger. If Al can get mad, can he?i mean he too was so harsh with alya for a moment,i really took pity on condition of these 3, they themself r messing their life,They really are, aren't they? poor jai was so confused Haha! And so desperate to help!
but now i desperately wants to know that what the hell happened b/w these best fr8 that they hated each other to that much extent You'll have to wait a while for that :)
do update soon yaar i m liking it very much
luv u

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

awesome part
the two of them r so bitter towards alya

Yeah, they are :) Thanks for your comment, and glad you liked it :)

Nandini25

IF-Rockerz

Nandini25

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Awesome story
luvd it
so both Sam n Alya are still in love with each other n both being strong headed idiots cant just sort things out for them
hope Jay n Kabir play cupid here
A jealousy dose is needed here I think
update soon 
n do pm me

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshera

Awesome story
luvd it Thanks. I'm flattered. I'm kinda vain, so I like hearing that my story is awesome Wink
so both Sam n Alya are still in love with each other n both being strong headed idiots cant just sort things out for them Haha…well you know how teenagers can be Wink
hope Jay n Kabir play cupid here
A jealousy dose is needed here I think Hmm…You'll have to wait and see :)
update soon 
n do pm me K. Will do. 

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Well…Here is chapter four. Don't kill me for not telling you guys what happened in this chapter. I have a reason for it :P 
Anyway, enjoy and do comment. 

Chapter 4- A visit from the Sister

Jay Sharma stared, nay, 
gaped  open-mouthed at his friend, in complete silence. Kabir Bose had just finished telling him about his and Sam's history with Alya. Sam squirmed squeamishly under Jay's gaze. That is why, when the doorbell rang, he thanked the lord up above. Springing from his seat, he ran to the door before anyone could object.

"Oh my god..." Jay pronounced, snapping his head in Kabir's direction, as a realization dawned on him.

"He still likes her!" Exclaimed Jay, and Kabir nodded slowly, as if Jay was a kid who had just learnt how to count. 

"KABIR BOSE!" 

"Who the hell is..." Jay faltered, as he saw recognition flicker across Kabir's features.  

He jumped out of his seat and ran out of the room before Jay could ask him what was the problem. Jay frowned, very confused. Then, shrugging, he got up and followed Kabir. 

"Sandhya didi! What a pleasant surprise! How are you?" Kabir exclaimed, smiling widely as he approached the main door. The person he referred to stared hard at him, a furious expression held in her eyes. The smile slipped off Kabir's face, and he gulped. 

"Um...What...What brings you here?" He tried again, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. 

Jay, who had just arrived, frowned, confused at the sudden silence. He walked up to the main door and smiled at the woman standing right outside, on the porch of the Rastogi house. Her eyes looked over Jay, and Jay flinched, uncomfortable under her gaze. 

Her eyes held no emotion whatsoever. The expression on her face was difficult to read as well. Jay shifted on his feet, waiting for someone to say something.

"Who's this?" She finally spoke, and Jay mentally sighed in relief. 
——————

"Jay. He's part of our band." Sam spoke up before Kabir could. There was not a shred of kindness in his voice. She nodded her head stoically, no warmth in her manners either.

"Why are you here?" Sam repeated Kabir's question, with a cold, detached tone. He looked at a spot exactly two centimeters above the woman's head as he spoke. Jay wondered why he couldn't see the woman in the eye.

"Oh...I was just heading out to get the groceries...thought its been long since I saw you two...realized I should drop by. Ask you how you two have been. How the band's going...how your families are...and 
why my sister looks as broken as she did the day you broke her heart." She spoke the last part of her sentence through clenched teeth, her rage hard to miss in the tone of her voice. Her eyes trained themselves on his, and there was no escaping her stringent, but angry gaze. 

"Holy...crap..." Jay bit back at his tongue the moment the words sprouted from his mouth. 
Stupid! He was so stupid! Why couldn't he just have kept his mouth shut?! 

"I'm sorry...do you have an unnecessary desire to contribute to this conversation?" Jay gulped, as Sandhya's eyes glared menacingly at him. He could see the similarities between Sandhya and her sister. For one, their use of sarcasm was excessive. 

"Leave him out of this. And why am 
I always blamed? Did Kabir not do anything?" Sam jumped in to rescue Jay, pushing him (physically) back in the process. 

"I do believe he didn't break my baby sister's heart." She retorted, folding her arms across her chest. 

"Well, your 
baby sister and I decided to mutually break up. I'm assuming you don't know the meaning of that word. So let me break it down for you, we both decided it would be best to break up." There was no mistaking the condescending tone in his voice. Sandhya narrowed her eyes, and walked one step closer to him. 

She glared at him yet again, and Sam folded his arms across his chest in an incredibly nonchalant manner. Sam would be towering over Sandhya under normal circumstances anyway. Now, that he was standing on a step, and she was on flat ground, the height difference was colossal. Irrespective of that, her impressive scowl managed to make her intimidating enough. 

"Sam, just because you're taller than me now doesn't mean I'm not older than you. I've seen you walking around in your undies in my garden. So, I have 
more than enough right to slap you if you talk to me like that ever again." Sam's jaw tightened, as Sandhya clenched her right hand, as if trying to contain her anger.

"If you don't blame me for your sister's hormones, I won't talk to you again. So, you see, the problem of me being rude will be-" Kabir interrupted Sam's mini tirade, turning him by the shoulder and slapping him square on his left cheek.

"HOW 
DARE YOU TALK TO HER LIKE THAT?! YOU MAY BE MAD AT AL, BUT YOU CANNOT TALK TO SANDY DI LIKE THAT! DID YOU FORGET WHAT SHE'S DONE FOR US?!" Kabir exclaimed, visibly shaking with anger, as he shouted at Sam. 

It would be safe to say that Jay's eyeballs jumped out of their sockets, as his mouth fell to the floor. Never, ever, in his acquaintance (which, fair enough, had only been for a year) had he seen Kabir get so upset with Sam. 

"You're defending her?!" Sam asked, bewildered.

"
Yes, I am defending her. I've had enough of your 'hate-on-Alya-' crap. Its time you moved on, and realized your mistakes Sam." Sam scoffed indignantly, folding his arms across his chest.

"I 
have moved on." It was Kabir's turn to scoff in indignation, as Sam turned to look the other way.

"Then 
apologize." The last word was spoken with sincerity and was dripping in solicitation. 

"I will 
not apologize to that-"

"Watch it! You say 
one foul word about my sister and I swear to god I will make sure that  you are unable to reproduce." Sandhya raised her finger threateningly at him. Kabir put a hand on her shoulder, trying to calm her down. It worked to some extent, as Sandhya dropped her finger, but the ire was still prominent in her frame. 

"He's going to be immature about this di. Just leave him. Can I...I want to talk to her. I think we...we both need it." He muttered his fumbled request, lowering his eyes, as a small blush crept on his face. Sandhya couldn't help but smile at how adorably embarrassed he was, and without a second thought, nodded. 

"New boy, you want to come?" She turned to face Jay, offering him a surprising smile. Perhaps a little too readily, Jay nodded. Sam rolled his eyes, as the new, positive vibe was dispersing between the three people around him. 

"You're seriously going to apologize to her?" He asked, cocking up an eyebrow, incredulously at Kabir.

"You can come too, if you want." 

The smirk was undeniably prominent on Kabir's face, as he asked the question. Sam stared long and hard at Kabir, a pensive look on his face. Then, just as Kabir, Sandhya and Jay thought he would soften up and come along, he turned on his heel, and slammed the door in their faces. 
That was his answer to Kabir's question. 

Sandhya's POV

"Di...there's no ice cream in the house. Did you get some from the store?" A dishevelled version of my little sister asked as soon as I opened the front door of my house. 

I felt as if an invisible rope was tightening around my stomach-it 
hurt. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun, stray strands standing up. She was wearing the biggest shirt in our possession-a black Harry Potter one, with baggy pants. I could see from the red rims around her eyes that she had been crying non-stop since I had left.

"No Al...I'm sorry..." I replied, shaking my head slowly, feeling truly, deeply sorry. I should have stolen ice cream from the Rastogi's, right before the a*****e who broke my sister's heart slammed the door on us.

"It's alright..." She sniffed, as she replied.

Before I knew it, she had her arms wrapped around my neck, her head on my shoulder, as she bawled her eyes out. My insides churned, my arteries and veins constricted...
Everywhere hurt as I listened to the wrenching cries of my baby sister. 

All I could do was hold her tight, and stroke her hair, as her chest heaved, and she cried. I suppose it was better to let it all out than bottle it up. She hadn't cried at all when Sam had broken up with her. Or when Kabir had abandoned her. It was high time that she did. And in a way I was glad that I was there when she was letting herself 'mourn'. 

"Its alright kiddo...let it all out of your system." She cried harder at my words, and I wondered if I was doing the right thing. It sure hurt as hell to see, hear and 
feel her crying...

I stopped stroking her long, curly hair, as her body froze mid-sob. Confused, I tried to pull her up, and see what was wrong. Hopefully she hadn't fainted from dehydration or something after shedding so many tears.

"Di..." She detached herself from me, and I could sense that she was starting to get angry. The thing with Alya when she's angry is that you can see it straight away. Her eyes turn a darker shade of brown, and her nostrils slowly flare up.

"What is 
he doing here?" And sure enough, her nostrils flared up. I cursed under my breath, marveling at new boy and Kabir's stupidity. I had specifically told them to hide behind my car before I calmed down my sister. Annoyed, I whipped my head around, ready to verbally abuse the two boys. Much to my surprise, the person standing in front of me was neither new boy nor Kabir. 

"Al...I'm..." His voice was caught in his throat, as he swallowed his words. 

He looked at Al with eyes that were threatening to spill tears, much like hers. I had a feeling that he desperately wanted to apologize, but at the sight of her tears, was at a loss of words. The abashed, pained expression on his face was unmistakable, and for the first time in twelve months, I felt bad for the poor kid. He looked as if he was suffering just as much, if not more, than my sister.

"Why is he here?" My sister asked more firmly, now glowering at him. To his credit, he didn't flinch under my sister's glare, (which can be 
very menacing). 

"Alya I-" She held up her hand, directing her gaze to me. 

"Did you invite him?" She asked, her voice perfectly calm. I wasn't fooled though, and I don't think Sam was either. Her eyes had turned a shade incredibly close to black, and her nostrils were fully flared.

"Al...I thought you could-"

"Sort things out? Chat over a cup of coffee maybe? You think after a whole year of him, and his friend completely ignoring me...after they broke off 
everything and forgot the friendship they had promised never to break...You think they..." She stopped, as her voice broke, and fresh tears poured from her wet, full eyes. I looked helplessly at her, trying to explain and defend myself. I turned around to ask Sam for help, only to see him turn his back, yet again, and run away. Coward.

"Al...don't cry..." I tried to take her in my arms again, but she pushed away angrily. 

"Don't. Where are his friends? Hiding behind your car." I stared, shocked and slightly scared at her. She snorted, shaking her head in disbelief.

"I can't believe you di..."

"I want you to be happy Alya..." I whispered softly, trying to take her hands into mine. Unfortunately, she was still upset, and snatched her hands out of my grasp. 

"Right...by making me interact with the same people that made me cry in the first place. Brilliant." She replied, sarcasm dripping from every word of hers.

"Okay. The logic may be a bit convoluted, but if you just listen to me and-"

"I'd really rather not..." She replied, and without waiting for my response, walked inside the house. 

I could hear her stomp up the marble staircase, wincing at each new, loud thump. Sighing, I entered the house myself, after making sure that new boy and Kabir had already left. How in the name of god was I going to convince my stubborn sister to make peace with her past? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsanyoanu93AmeresThe.Patthaaka.aamirkhanfan

ridzzi

Goldie

ridzzi

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
sry to say but i will surely kill u,u hv actually smashed all the suspense,i was so excited about to know their past but u actually changed the track from going in past to direct present...no,no,no way,why did u do that?
ok now update,it was damn good,i didn't understood when sam was gone to apologise her then why he didn't n why alya is being so stubborn n kabeer actualluy slaped sam,i literally laugh on jai's condition confused fellow,oh i really want all to be together again
ud soon
luv u :-)

Edited by ridzzi - 18 August 2012 at 8:03am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top