Writers Corner

Ignoscentia-chapter 8 posted page 15 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 19

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
i  loved the prologue and the two updates
plz update

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ignoscentia-chapter 8 posted page 15 (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsanyo

IF-Dazzler

sweetsanyo

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
so sam is rt n al is mugz..  m i rite??/

ridzzi

Goldie

ridzzi

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
yup...rashmi
sameer will be rajat
alya will be mugdha
kabeer will be mehul or vikrant (chose any one u like)
n jai will be karan wahi
hwz that ?... :-)

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveToLaugh

I will say this again. You write very well. Clap Aww..thanks so much :)

he conversation between the three boys was so natural and fun. The reactions of all the four characters when Alya enters the scene, they were so sponataneous and believable. I really enjoyed reading it. Good. I hate it when dialogue between characters seems too well thought out or too much like a writer. The narrator/writer shouldn't intefere with the character's personalities. IMO anyway

My favorite part, though, had to be Sam's POV. You really portrayed the emotions beautifully. It was heartwarming to read how, even after the breakup, he held onto the memories he shared with Alya. That he never did stop loving her. That everytime he passed by her house, a part of his heart hoped that they could be together again. You did a great job penning down such emotions into words. Oh I'm so relieved to hear that turned out well.  I was worried that I'd overdone it or underdone…I don't want anything to be too soapy.. (like soap operas:P)

You said that this is a story about forgiveness. But I think this is, more than anything else, a story of love that was never forgotten. A love that Sam and Alya shared. A love, a friendship that the three friends shared. A love that was always remembered and cherished. Thats a really interesting way to look at it. Yeah, originally I had intended it to be a story about forgiveness, and essentially I suppose for me it will always be. But on the way if it incorporates other things, then thats good, right?

I can't wait to read the next part of the story. Good job. And keep writing! Thumbs Up Thank you. Don't worry, I will!

Thanks so much for your comment. It really means a lot :) Me in purple

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveToLaugh

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsanyo

okey jii add me in ur pm list fr sure..
 life ke side effects i hav resad on rtw...
 main latest ud main jo sabse last main comment h by albatrosson life k side effects, .. dats me ..
 lov ur writing.. Aww..thanks. And hi! :)

will read dis piece soon too...

till den res..

~~EDITED~~

undoubtedly u hav to pm me wen u update next ..K. Wll do.

now cming to stry, a pinch on dostana...
trio... hmm..
basiclly u cn say that i m nt vry fond of trio...(s)..Haha that's good. Always nice to have your readers become fond of the characters
 but m vry fond of ur writing, so i hav to actually read it,
past memos were really  great to read..
 best ws al's pov..Haha. To be honest that was the easiest for me to write. Im kind of like her...

she is a coobie..
 but wat eva it is.. she dnt deserve to be abandoned... in shrt she can b a gud lover n a friend...(actually latter one is more in wrds..) Yeah well…a lot of things happen to people who are undeserving of it. 

jay's character ws impressive...
may be he is gonna play the cupid here..
 th way he ignores al's accuse ws ice, really awesome.. Hmmm…you'll have to wait and see :)

kabir n sam's pov were touchy,
 i liked it a lot.. 

histry has many things unfolded...lets see wat happens next.. Yes. Lets see :)

do pm me, Will do. 

Hey! Nice to see a familiar face :) Me in purple

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsanyo

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridzzi

hey ana...i hv gone through ur ff actually someone has given me the link of this story...so i thought to hv a look n i must say u r an amazing writer… THanks so much. It means alot.
poor Al is alone,sam was going through pain,kabeer was guilty n jai was confused…Yes. Quite a melange of emotions :Pnice dear...their point of views r really intresting,...so both still love each other n kabeer felt guilty on seeing them...so bad...hope everything will be fine b/w them soon...
do pm me…Will do. :) 
lol to u…Hahah lol to you too. ;)

Thanks for ur comment. Me in purple

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sultanahabeeb

hi dear loe u nd love ur ff nd thanks for giving the link

i was desperately waiting for new rtmc ff nd i got it thanksSmile

nd good work nd carry onClapClap 

Thanks. I'm glad you saw both and like them. I will PM you when I update next. 

anu93

IF-Sizzlerz

anu93

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Nice prologue and partThumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top