Writers Corner

Ignoscentia-chapter 8 posted page 15 (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 19

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

I have lots to tell,but first,SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! Big smile Hahah! I dunno. We shall see. 

I dont care if u dont update frequently(or maybe i do  *rolleyes* but oh well.u know what i mean Tongue ) but i want a sequel to this story! Haha. It would be highly frustrating. I wrote this story in the summer. So I had time. But now, I have no time whatsoever. Well that's not true. But hardly any. 

The epilogue,you know,this one somthing i admire about your writing (okay now that would be a lie,i admire not one,not two,but,atleast a dozen things Day Dreaming) ,you give us,what you promised you would give us. Embarrassed Yeah. I'm a Rajput (if ya know what I mean) So I don't go back on my wordWink

*Sam kissing Jay  ROFL on the forehead,yes,but come on,chalta hai Tongue it was hilarious! ROFL Haha! Well, Jay is not the only one in the group who has a sense of humour. 

I know you think you have a terrible sense of humour.But none of us agree with you on that Geek You have a very different sense of humour,yes,but a bad one,hell NO! Aww! Well, thanks! I'm flattered. Now if only everyone else I know thought that tooWinkLOL

You find humour in these little things.I rememba that scene in the kitchen,where Al jumps on Kabir ROFL 

See,all these are small things,but when I read it,my tummy did suffer,due to excessive laughing Tongue 

*THE PICNIC PLAN..aww how cute Embarrassed But Al making all of it chaupat Sleepy lol.poor guys. Tongue Blame Kabir Sleepy Haha. Of course, blame the nice one in the group. Always. 

AL decides to add something they like too..aww Embarrassed Yeah. I wanted to show you her soft side. Haven't seen it a lot, have you? 

*Sam walking Al home Blushing  Okay this was just too cute.I was just imagining how red Sam would have turned when Al was like..her house is just two houses away LOL  Yeah… Well, you know. Lovestruck boys are pretty clueless and short on memory...

*Kabir and Jay fortune telling bout Sam and Al getting back together. Big smile 

Dibs on them getting back together! Cool LOL.i give it a matter of days Tongue  Hahaha!! Well. I supposse that IS a possibility. 

I have truly  truly loved Ignoscentia <3 A lot more than what i have told you Embarrassed You are defo an epic writer.And i so wish you become a professional writer and get some of your stuff published.Coz you sure as hell,are talented.I know you're gonna protest and say no,im not that great,blah blah.but just shut up and take a compliment Big smile Hahaha! Ok, I have to admit that made me laugh out loud. Ok. I won't say anything this time. Thanks so much! I would love to get something published. Will have to wait for the day though...

Ignoscentia will be a story i will always remember.Moreso,coz u know,i can relate to it Tongue Anyway,i must let u know,it was my Sam *my ex bestie/ex bf/or ex whateva Tongue * birthdya,the last week and i spoke to him after almost a year.Anyway,he didnt talk much.I just got it that thats the end.I just told him that i wanted to end thing son a good note.So yeah,thats bout it Smile The journey was only till there. Aw… Thanks so much for sharing that with me hon. Don't worry, some things are best left alone. Its a good thing you talked him though. If he was your best friend at one point of time, you shouldn't completely break all ties. But yeah, he sounds like he totally didn't deserve you. 

I have another reserved spot to unres,which i will.I thot i should do that frst,but i already strtd typing this one,so was like,lemme do this first.Oh well,sorry.I will do that too,soon Smile You actually have three. Two here and one for my HP FF. But ah well, when you get time. 

thanks for your comment. And a proper one after ages! Good to seeWink. Me in purple

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Patthaaka.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ignoscentia-chapter 8 posted page 15 (Page 18)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridzzi

that was a perfect ending...really nice Thanks. 
sam kissing jay on head...funny...n Al already knew their plan...poor guys...popat ho gaya...
kabeer u should pay attention to ur things    Haha. That he should. 
n sam n Al...so both didn't find it crazy on being together...well someday it will get true...n u both will again be together Well. Thats for sure. isn't it? 
n about sequel...yaar plz go ahead...don't ask...
really this is a story to remember...amazing storyline n writing Thanks so much. I'm really flattered :)
luv u   :-)

Thanks for your comment. Me in purple. 

LoveToLaugh

LoveToLaugh

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AY_candy_luver

Originally posted by LoveToLaugh

Lastly, I loved this story because of your FANTASTIC writing. You are definitely a magnificent writer. And I truly want to thank you for sharing this beautiful story with everyone here on Writer's Corner. Aww thanks! That's a great compliment. I know I've never asked you before, but I would love to read some of your stuff as well. If you have written anything. 

I had been working on a story some time ago. I did post the first chapter here but since it didn't get any feedback I kinda gave up on it. And also partly because I myself lost interest. But I'd love it if you would have a look. Embarrassed

Here's the link

I don't write stories much, though. I like poetry more. I would have sent you a link but I have posted some of my poems on some other website and I'm not sure if attaching a link to some other website is within the IF rules.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_candy_luver

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AY_candy_luver

Lastly, I loved this story because of your FANTASTIC writing. You are definitely a magnificent writer. And I truly want to thank you for sharing this beautiful story with everyone here on Writer's Corner. Aww thanks! That's a great compliment. I know I've never asked you before, but I would love to read some of your stuff as well. If you have written anything. 

I had been working on a story some time ago. I did post the first chapter here but since it didn't get any feedback I kinda gave up on it. And also partly because I myself lost interest. But I'd love it if you would have a look. Embarrassed

Here's the link

I don't write stories much, though. I like poetry more. I would have sent you a link but I have posted some of my poems on some other website and I'm not sure if attaching a link to some other website is within the IF rules.

Will read when I get time. Got a french critique to write for tomorrow!

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
lovely part

..Ankita..

IF-Rockerz

..Ankita..

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I don't know how I stumbled on this...random clicks through this forum bcoz i was bored? For once, I did not have overload of work?
Reading ur story, I wish I was bored more often :)
Sexy work here dude! Really amazin' Clap

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

lovely part

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ankita..

I don't know how I stumbled on this...random clicks through this forum bcoz i was bored? For once, I did not have overload of work?
Reading ur story, I wish I was bored more often :)
Sexy work here dude! Really amazin' Clap

Thanks so much! Glad you liked it. Did you finish all of it? I wrote a prequel Oneshot to this story. You should go check it out. :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top